• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump's Second Term

Trump's math is getting better. Now he's off by only two decimal orders of magnitude.

It depends how you define a trade deficit.

Trump has a 15,000% better definition than that old fashioned idea of laboriously looking at the balance of trade and adding it all up and seeing if there's a deficit. Just announcing what you want the number to be is much faster and easier. Also, claiming ◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊ financial figures has no conceivable detrimental effect on stuff like global market confidence in the US economy. There's simply no downside.
 
That was so weird. She agreed those countries ought not to be on the Bored of Peace, but defended it by making up a reassuring claim they would have no real voting power.

Which raises the point of WTF the Bored is actually for. What is it intended to do? And how? (
Otherthan to give Trump money and a big throne to sit on in perpetuity.)
That's your misunderstanding there is no "other" than to worship him.
 
Err... This more suggests that you don't understand what the "problem" is. This isn't really a delusion, either. It's a brazen, dishonest power grab and attempt to rig elections in their favor ever more. Par for the course for far right election-related efforts, really, which has much to do with why it's not getting so much push back from the right.

I absolutely agree it's a deliberate and dishonest power grab by those behind the throne, but Trump is not pretending to believe his own lies. Only those around him are.
 
This is as sinister as hell.

I mean, it ought to be a joke, except it's really happening. The president's delusion is not being challenged by the yes-men he surrounds himself with. No, the voting system is not crooked. No, Trump did not really win the 2020 election. He's going to corrupt the voting system to "fix" a problem which only exists inside his head.
There are a lot of people in the US who agree with Trump.
 
That's your misunderstanding there is no "other" than to worship him.

Well, quite. It was supposed to be a body which would oversee the reconstruction of Gaza. And that's it.

All that appears to have happened since is that Trump has decided, when he can't be US president any more, he's going to be Emperor of the World instead, as chairman in perpetuity of the Bored, personally holding ultimate decision-making authority, and with the Bored eventually usurping the UN. What the God-Emperor thinks he's actually going to do with this imagined power over all living things is anybody's guess.
 
Well, quite. It was supposed to be a body which would oversee the reconstruction of Gaza. And that's it.

All that appears to have happened since is that Trump has decided, when he can't be US president any more, he's going to be Emperor of the World instead, as chairman in perpetuity of the Bored, personally holding ultimate decision-making authority, and with the Bored eventually usurping the UN. What the God-Emperor thinks he's actually going to do with this imagined power over all living things is anybody's guess.
profit?
 
There was a purpose to Musk taking over a foundation, the USIP building is to house Board of Peace. how come we have not seen Trump's office yet?

DOGE took over the US Institute of Peace. Now, the inside looks like a zombie movie, security chief reveals​

 
Last edited:
Congressman Randy Fine
@RepFine
I am proud to introduce the Protecting Puppies from Sharia Act.

Democrats are losing their minds because I made a simple statement—given a choice between our dogs and those who would ban them, the choice is easy.

They can pound sand.

This bill will ban federal funds to any state or local government that considers dogs “haram.”

Proceed accordingly, Mamdani.

 
Aliens!!!!

Donald J. Trump
@realDonald Trump
Based on the tremendous interest shown, I will be directing the Secretary of War, and other relevant Departments and Agencies, to begin the process of identifying and releasing Government files related to alien and extraterrestrial life, unidentified aerial phenomena (UAP), and unidentified flying objects (UFOs), and any and all other information connected to these highly complex, but extremely interesting and important, matters. GOD BLESS AMERICA!
 
Congressman Randy Fine
@RepFine
I am proud to introduce the Protecting Puppies from Sharia Act.

Democrats are losing their minds because I made a simple statement—given a choice between our dogs and those who would ban them, the choice is easy.

They can pound sand.
You can eat ◊◊◊◊.

:notandy

What is really needed is a Protecting Puppies from Kristi Noem Act.
 
US goods imports continued to outpace its exports last year, sending the country's trade deficit to a new high despite sweeping tariffs introduced by US President Donald Trump.

The gap between the value of goods imported into the US and American products sold to other countries widened by 2.1% compared to 2024, hitting roughly $1.2 trillion (£890bn), official figures show.

Yup because no one with a conscience wants american made ◊◊◊◊ anymore. It certainly doesn't enter our house.

I have to admit I do kind of miss pop tarts but, we've found substitutes for literally everything we buy.
 
I apologize if this sounds harsh, plague311, but what boggles my mind is a skeptic making a blanket statement with no proof.

My reasons for continuing to be a registered republican is personal and no one's business but my own.

I have been called a nazi just because I won't lie and say I'm a dem.

Do you think that's fair?

And on top of that, it feels like 99.9% of my fellow republicans have turned into little zombie replicas of the lying, fat clown and it pisses me off!!!


-
I, too, am a registered Republican, but for two very specific reasons:

1) I registered back in 2016 before that election, just so I can vote in the GOP primary against Trump. I was still going to vote for either Clinton or Sanders, whoever won the Dem nomination. While I did prefer Sanders over Clinton, I was much less concerned about who ultimately won the Dem than I was about who would win the GOP. I remained registered for the same reason in 2020 (though there was no primary that year, as we all know. I was just too lazy to register back.) And I did so again just this past election.

2) For historical reasons. I really AM a Republican. A REAL Republican. A Republican is a person who supports a Republican form of government. A classical liberal. Regardless, we have what we currently have in both parties. Despite being registered as a Republican, I have taken up voting blue no matter who in the actual general elections. And I will continue to do so.
 
Aliens!!!!

Donald J. Trump
@realDonald Trump
Based on the tremendous interest shown, I will be directing the Secretary of War, and other relevant Departments and Agencies, to begin the process of identifying and releasing Government files related to alien and extraterrestrial life, unidentified aerial phenomena (UAP), and unidentified flying objects (UFOs), and any and all other information connected to these highly complex, but extremely interesting and important, matters. GOD BLESS AMERICA!

Yes america, look at outer space. Aliens!

No need to pay any attention to whats going on here or anything about files or islands or anything like that. Aliens!!
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom