quixotecoyote
Howling to glory I go
- Joined
- Jun 25, 2006
- Messages
- 10,379
Preaching to the choir does exactly how much good in persuading anyone to change?![]()
What makes you think that's her goal?
Preaching to the choir does exactly how much good in persuading anyone to change?![]()
If that isn't her goal, what's the point of the video? PReaching to the choir? Once again, success, but who cares?What makes you think that's her goal?
If that isn't her goal, what's the point of the video? PReaching to the choir? Once again, success, but who cares?
DR
If that isn't her goal, what's the point of the video? PReaching to the choir? Once again, success, but who cares?
From this, I see that you grade her A in preaching to the choir. We agree on that. Preaching to the choir does exactly how much good in persuading anyone to change?![]()
.We hava a Christian friend who's a very large guy who hugs EVERYONE. Unfortunately, he hugs everyone like he's 'Robert Paulson'. I hope he sees this video soon and takes notes.
I disagree. Front hug or nothing.However, the side hug from a male friend is better than the frontal encounter.![]()
I disagree. Front hug or nothing.
I may start a Facebook group - Supporters of Front Hugs.
I disagree. Front hug or nothing.
I may start a Facebook group - Supporters of Front Hugs.
I did. If I haven't already sent you an invite, search for "Front Huggers".You should. I would join. The Christian Side Hug video can even be posted as a "how not to do it" instructional video.
Joined.
Because only Crabs do it sideways.
(a joke from a fantasy game)