• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

The Christian side-hug.

What's your obsession with that?

Do you honestly believe that persuading people to change is the only goal of media?

Please tell me you don't.

Most of the time, the goal is to get your message out to audiences who already agree with you and to get them to spend their time watching your message rather than anyone else's.

In fact, my company spends a great deal of money identifying people who are highly likely to already agree with us, precisely so I can preach to that choir, rather than attempting to preach to a hostile one.

Jesus, boy, that's Marketing 101 right there.

I'd have to agree with you here, Piggy.

'Sides, I'd front AND side hug her because...oh...well...you all know my reasons..... :D
 
.
Not in the "spooning" mode!
Lotsa fun! :):D

I was thinking of this post:

.
I know a very noisy Christian who isn't in the side hug at all. He smothers every woman he meets. And he's into character assassination and bearing false witness and attempted assault and an all-around douche bag, all the time proclaiming his faith.
However, the side hug from a male friend is better than the frontal encounter. :)

:)
 
Let's see if I can capture the essense of it for you Arthwollipot:

Two white guys, rapper outfits, promote the newly vetted AIR HIGH FIVE sans any physical contact because the Christian side hug was discovered to have too much unholy contact. Side touching resulted in the performers having tingles and unclean thoughts in Bible Study- Gay Thoughts, even! So... the Christian Side Hug was then rightfully proclaimed a GATEWAY TOUCH, that leads to front hugging, that leads to sex, that leads to smoking crack, that leads to death. The end of the song is basically one dude behind the other... looks like even the air high five is a slippery slope... :)

I love these guys.

ETA: And they do it all flowing in really bad white boy rap style... :):):)
 
Are those the same guys though? Hard to tell from the first vid to the second.

If it is, way to go! Great prank.
 
No, it's not the same guys, but they say they are at the beginning of the clip.
 
Gimme that Christian dry-hump, that Christian dry-hump! (Note: I accidentally hit the wrong button before finishing. Finished version is in next post).
 
Last edited:
Gimme that Christain dry hump, that Christian dry hump!
Tell yo' momma we gotta go bump-bump!
Yo, yo, yo! we don't want nuthin' moist
So don't gimme no whys or whens,
Jus make sure you wear Depen's.
We gotta go bump-bump!
That Christian dry hump!
 
Lyrics:

[CHORUS]

Gimme dat Christian side hug
Dat Christian side hug
Gimme dat Christian side hug
Dat Christian side hug
I'm a ruff rider
Filled up with Christ love
Gimme dat Christian side hug
Dat Christian side hug

These are the EG rules so
Pay attention, it's essential
This ain't no front hug zone
You ain't that fly, you ain't my jones

Stop and listen
No front hugs and no kissin'
I ain't that scared to call your momma
You'll be ridin' home in a coma

I got my groove
You ain't got nothin'
Follow these rules
Cause we ain't bluffin'

Now uh, you ain't no rabbi
You ain't no priest
So rise up off me like the shortbread with no yeast

Now uh, don't use that front hug boy
That makes us awkward
That's inappropriate
You back up off her 'cause we
Wanna keep our mind pure
Wanna keep away from sin
That means it's you too girl
Only one arm around him

[CHORUS x2]

We be walkin' like
We be talkin' like
We be side huggin'
Every day and night

It's how we do fool
This ain't no club
So don't be hatin' on me when I show no love

We livin' holy
It ain't no thang
So put your hands in the air and let that shoulder hang

I'm goin' global
Cause you don't know me
I'm buyin' babies like Angelina Jolie

So quit that huggin'
And slow down mama
And hit my fist like President Obama

Now, Democratic shift in the Congress, people
Now, Democratic shift in the Congress, people
Now, Democratic shift in the Congress, people

[CHORUS x2]

I'm a married man
So you know I can hold hands
Front hug all day long with no other demands

But uh, as for all of you
Until you say "I do"
No front huggin' or PDA or your EG time is through

But uh, some of y'all is slick
Try to pull this trick
Your hug starts in the side
But soon it turns the chick

So if you end up here
Then go ahead and scream it
When I hug people I leave room for the Holy Spirit

If a girl walks up
With her arms spread wide
And she's front hug bound with that look in her eye

You better turn to the side
And pat her on her back
Cause Jesus never hugged nobody like that
(Scream it)

[CHORUS x2]
 
Might already have been mentioned in the thread, but this kind of makes sense in a consistency sort of way.. I mean morals come from god so the only thing stopping them from doing every immoral thing is god's punishment, so they probably need as little provocation as possible. ;)
 
I remember this from a few years ago. I liked the gun shots and police sirens in the background you hear as the gentlemen were filled up with Christ's love.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom