JFrankA
Illuminator
- Joined
- Mar 25, 2006
- Messages
- 4,054
Any Christian who tries to pull a side hug on me (not like one would be likely to hug me anytime soon) I'll just talk real dirty to 'em
You have just become my hero.
Any Christian who tries to pull a side hug on me (not like one would be likely to hug me anytime soon) I'll just talk real dirty to 'em
.
With full frontal contact, drop the hands down to the buns, and give a playful squeeze... or three....![]()
Sheer. Comedy. Gold.
Yeah... 12 years in a Christian school, and attending lots of youth camps and meetings meant a lot of side hugs for me. At that time I was happy to take what I could get...
It's the sheer sexual repressedness of Christianity (or at least the brand I was involved with) that eventually was the straw that broke the camels back. If you want to keep the youth in your congregation a little cop and feel every now and then is the ticket![]()
Growing up in a catholic church, we hugged full on. You weren't doing it right unless you heard backbones crack. Don't understand how a hug could be construed as sexual myself, since 99% of hugs were with old women. I swear a few of them copped a feel though. But I don't want to think about that...
I'm a little surprised nobody has brought up my favorite example of Christian parasitic and confusing rap.
I'm a little surprised nobody has brought up my favorite example of Christian parasitic and confusing rap.
I'm a little surprised nobody has brought up my favorite example of Christian parasitic and confusing rap.
I thought the joke was lame, but I agree that it was well executed. The guy can rap, and he writes good lyrics.Piggy said:I'm a little surprised nobody has brought up my favorite example of Christian parasitic and confusing rap.
Ok, I gotta say, you can't compare the two.
That vid is good. Really good. And I'm not kidding.
This guy's got a sense of humor, he's smart, he knows when he's being funny, and it's a means toward his message.
I can't fault it.
I really, genuinely like it.
I thought the joke was lame, but I agree that it was well executed. The guy can rap, and he writes good lyrics.
The video in the OP, on the other hand, was just pathetic.