Nope, my contempt with her has nothing to do with the difference of her stance, but everything to do with the destructiveness of her conduct. She has stood by and knowingly watched the Republican Party (neocons in particular) do harm to her community and has done nothing about it. She hasn’t even spoken out against it. Notice that I do not criticize Colin Powell who holds many similar positions to Rice in several respects. He had the courage to call out the Republican Party when it came to protecting his community. Thus he is exempt from the same harsh criticize. This is despite him supporting Obama, the situation wouldn't have matter. When it came time to call people out, he did it, and several blacks have tremendous respect for him for this reasons. Despite his failure as Secretary of State.
Wouldn't it be un-American to support someone who supports anti-American terrorists? It's the same thing. Your trivial attempts to equate my statements with racism don’t change this. Condi stood by and watched as several men around her harmed her community. She stood by like a good whipping posst and did nothing about it. To make matters worse, she has remained extremely loyal to these people regardless of what they have done. This is a slave girl by definition. Someone who is so scared and whipped ******** that they will not bring themselves to speak out. She hasn't even denounced the extreme elements of the Republican Party. She just nods and smiles like a good girl. "Yes suh, wheres ya won' me ta go suh, what can I do fuh ya suh?" If you are asking me to support that kind of self-hating foolishness, I won’t. That’s the equivalent of being American and supporting someone who supports terrorists. And I’m not afraid to call it like I see it. Condi is a loyal pet, a sell out, and a coward with no reserve or gull to call out people when it needs to be done. And for the fifth time, this is why she would not become POTUS.
It has NOTHING to do with her being Republican and everything to do with her conduct. She has conducted herself like a slave, therefore I will call her one.