LightPiercingDarkness
Critical Thinker
- Joined
- Sep 24, 2001
- Messages
- 268
If anyone doubts my belief.
I believe these faces are real .
I believe randi and his associates do manipulate this forum.
If there are doubters to this claim...I would suggest using a trace program and see where it leads back to (and make sure your aware of 'socks, when you do so). Are some of you really that nieve (excuse spelling I know I suck at it) to think they don't? Lol.
Id start with the ones who have post the fewest and who yell the loudest (understand?).
I believe they (faces) manipulate the thinking and feelings of those who are 'not of God.
...and more.
Lyndale.
If anyone cares to contact me by email for fear of ridicule from this forum they may do so I've set up a email address for just this purpose. Here it is [email protected] and I promise to keep all contacts and info from contacts confidential and not back here to this forum.
I believe these faces are real .
I believe randi and his associates do manipulate this forum.
If there are doubters to this claim...I would suggest using a trace program and see where it leads back to (and make sure your aware of 'socks, when you do so). Are some of you really that nieve (excuse spelling I know I suck at it) to think they don't? Lol.
Id start with the ones who have post the fewest and who yell the loudest (understand?).
I believe they (faces) manipulate the thinking and feelings of those who are 'not of God.
...and more.
Lyndale.
If anyone cares to contact me by email for fear of ridicule from this forum they may do so I've set up a email address for just this purpose. Here it is [email protected] and I promise to keep all contacts and info from contacts confidential and not back here to this forum.