• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Miss me? (smiles)

LightPiercingDarkness said:
Who said you couldnt question?........what is it with the blatent lies with you people?

I asked a question but you chose to answer a different one.

What EXACTLY is your claim? Is it:

a) That there are some dots resembling a face
b) That those dots are actually significant and that they represent the face of a being hitherto undetected.
c) something else

It is possibly your failure to give an actual claim that is the reason why your attempts to apply for the challenge are being ignored.
 
TheBoyPaj said:


I asked a question but you chose to answer a different one.

What EXACTLY is your claim? Is it:

a) That there are some dots resembling a face
b) That those dots are actually significant and that they represent the face of a being hitherto undetected.
c) something else

It is possibly your failure to give an actual claim that is the reason why your attempts to apply for the challenge are being ignored.


Using your choices...

...b.


Lyndale
 
In that case the second part of my question was "What argument are you going to use to convince a jury that there is something odd going on?"

The photos, videos and other evidence you mention are only proof that there is a face shape present, not that it is of supernatural origin. Do you have anything to answer this question, if so what?
 
And why do you choose to believe that the random patterns in your pictures are faces of demons rather than jpeg compresion artifacts?
 
traveller said:


Randi controls an army of crab people who have lived under the earth for centuries! With Randi as their leader they will be sure to take over the world. The first part of their plan is to turn guys into a bunch of metro-sexuals so they become wimps. Then fighting us off won't be too hard if all guys are pansies! Randi and the crab people will rule the world! I have listed some ways of stopping them but it's not enough it will never be enough, not with crab people. I can just hear them now repeating crrrrraaaaabbbbb peeeeoooppplleeee crrrrraaaaabbbbb peeeeoooppplleeee over and over again! The challenge is just a front to get money for Randi to support his world domination!

If anyone goes against my movement to stop randi and his crab people then you're on of them!
 
Dear LPD,

Earlier you said, "...The materials that I will provide (should I reach court)..."

What's with the "should I" business. It is purely a matter of your volition as to whether you reach court. Or maybe you lack conviction, or courage, or perhaps cognitive capacity? (We've already established that it's not a matter of money because I and others will handle that for you - so no excuse there)

So let's get moving. BEFORE the rapture please.
 
Lyndale,

Last time you were here, it was explained to you that these images were nothing more than simulacrum. You refuse to offer any rational reason why you feel they should be anything else, so why do you think this time it will be different.

Until you provide evidence that will exclude the fact that they are nothing but simulacrum (random patterns interpreted to be coherent images), you aren't going to get anywhere.

So why waste your time?

Athon
 
I drew two dots and a curve on my ass and it looks just like a face......do I win $1m?
 
Why would you do something like that to the poor animal?


Wait a second...



Ohhhhhhh......
 
TheBoyPaj said:
In that case the second part of my question was "What argument are you going to use to convince a jury that there is something odd going on?"

The photos, videos and other evidence you mention are only proof that there is a face shape present, not that it is of supernatural origin. Do you have anything to answer this question, if so what?



"The photos, videos and other evidence you mention are only proof that there is a face shape present...".


By your own admission^^^.


Ever hear the old saying...."A picture is worth a thousand words"?


If someone holds a picture of something in front of you and you look at it and name whats in the picture. Are you nameing it because of "common reconition"?

I am going to set a presidence. You ask me what the criterier is for that? I say the same as anyone else who did it before me...regardless of the "subject". There are no set rules.

How many pictures do you have to look at before you "get it in your head"...."oh my, look"? Faces with expressions, eye sockets, mouth sockets, head structure.

You ask me how...I'll tell you ......How many times do you show a child a picture of an elephant until He says its an elephant?......thats how many times and that is how.

My word people. WAKE UP!

The digital process is revealing something!! Are you Blind????????????

There are Faces .......with common/repeatable features.....eye sockets....mouth socket.......facial features.........head structure......and even expressions.


You want to know how........I'll tell you.

Ask yourself...............how many times someone has to show you this repeatably before you rub your chin and say ummmm?

Thats how.

...and to step waaaaaaay out on a limb......(my opinion)......they are doing "their best" to convince you other wise.

THIS IS NOT RANDOM!!!! meaning.....if it was...those faces would "not" be there...............UNDER "ANY" CIRCUMSTANCES!!!!

Ask yourself, based on what you know and have seen.
What would it take for you personally to believe?

A thousand pictures?
A thousand people saying they are?


You know why "you dont jump on the train (to believe)?

I'll tell you..............because it isn't popular. That's why.

Based on "what you say they are"........do you know what the odds are for this to reproduce itself (like mentioned above)...are?

Let me tell you, "impossible".

Stop listening to them.......and look with your eyes and heart....and think about all you've seen and learned........look me dead in the eye.......and say.........no, theres nothing to it and I'll look you dead in the eye and say...I feel sorry for you.


WAKE UP PEOPLE!!
Just because the train isn't popular....doesnt mean it wont move. (winks).


ITS REAL>.<

And I will prove it. or die trying.....yes it means that much....your missing the ramifications of it.

THAT train moves and works and goes places.


May God Keep us all.


Lyndale
 
Powa said:
And why do you choose to believe that the random patterns in your pictures are faces of demons rather than jpeg compresion artifacts?


Why demons/fallen? (again my opinion)

Because God is a package deal, with Him comes satan and with satan comes the fallen.

I have watched on "live" video...these images "transform from the alien image into the common forms that you have seen since I've been here..........."this implies deception".
There are no aliens. This is just another ploy of them, trying to make man think..."no God".

artifacts?....lol.


Lyndale
 
Prolix said:
Dear LPD,

Earlier you said, "...The materials that I will provide (should I reach court)..."

What's with the "should I" business. It is purely a matter of your volition as to whether you reach court. Or maybe you lack conviction, or courage, or perhaps cognitive capacity? (We've already established that it's not a matter of money because I and others will handle that for you - so no excuse there)

So let's get moving. BEFORE the rapture please.



Let me make myself real clear to you.

I don't believe you are who you say you are.

I believe you are randi or one of his associates..using one of the many names you have created here .......in order to manipulate your ideas in this forum.

oh and one more thing.


See you in court and dont forget the check book.


Lyndale Quesenberry is how you spell it when you write it.

Lyndale
 
athon said:
Lyndale,

Last time you were here, it was explained to you that these images were nothing more than simulacrum. You refuse to offer any rational reason why you feel they should be anything else, so why do you think this time it will be different.

Until you provide evidence that will exclude the fact that they are nothing but simulacrum (random patterns interpreted to be coherent images), you aren't going to get anywhere.

So why waste your time?

Athon


you lied twice now.


"So why waste your time"?

Million or no million. If even one of you think twice (concerning God) it was all worth it.

Lyndale
 
Think about this very carefully

Let me ask each of you this.


It clearly states in the rules of this forum, that there "are" certain words that you had better "not" use. Should you use them it "clearly states you will "not" be here.


I was thinking.

You know that buggy guy "traveller"?

In all his posts, he uses the word ◊◊◊◊. It don't take no rocket scientist to figure out that word, yet he is allowed to use it over and over....by no one doing nothing.......does that mean the word isnt what it implies?

If I used that word and words like them in a slam against randi in a thousand word slam but only like traveller used them.....do you think they would allow me to continue?

Of course not.


My point?


How many times does it take for it to be so?


Just think about that.


Lyndale
 
THIS IS NOT RANDOM!!!! meaning.....if it was...those faces would "not" be there...............UNDER "ANY" CIRCUMSTANCES!!!!


LPD, what do you mean by "not random"? Are you saying that there are the same faces in every picture or that the faces exist in every picture?

Do you understand the distinction I'm trying to make? If the former were true (and I mean proven), I'd be convinced that you are on to something.

Please clarify.
 
LightPiercingDarkness said:
Ever hear the old saying...."A picture is worth a thousand words"?

If someone holds a picture of something in front of you and you look at it and name whats in the picture. Are you nameing it because of "common reconition"?

I am going to set a presidence. You ask me what the criterier is for that? I say the same as anyone else who did it before me...regardless of the "subject". There are no set rules.

How many pictures do you have to look at before you "get it in your head"...."oh my, look"? Faces with expressions, eye sockets, mouth sockets, head structure.

You ask me how...I'll tell you ......How many times do you show a child a picture of an elephant until He says its an elephant?......thats how many times and that is how.

And what if is just a splodge of ink that simply looks like an elephant? By your definition anything that resembles an elephant IS an actual, real elephant.

Getting people to recognise that a shape resembles a face is not proof that you have captured an image of a being. You can argue all you like, but no court in the land will agree to that. You will no doubt answer "wait and see" and that is exactly what I will do.

I have the answers to my questions, and I can see that you have nothing further to offer. I won't bother reading any more on the subject until you've had the court case (if that ever materialises, which I doubt) and you post the verdict.
 
Powa said:



LPD, what do you mean by "not random"? Are you saying that there are the same faces in every picture or that the faces exist in every picture?

Do you understand the distinction I'm trying to make? If the former were true (and I mean proven), I'd be convinced that you are on to something.

Please clarify.


To put it simply


I am saying it is possible to record a live "constant" stream broadcast.....producing the same "face".

Do you know the odds of this?

This will be one of the strogest points of my case.

Showing a "constant" 3D image "face", with its eyes opening and closing looking around as if to be watching something.

Lyndale
 
Re: Miss me? (smiles) (NO)

LightPiercingDarkness said:
Long time, no type.
Rest of diatribe we have all heard before snipped.

Lyndale, you must have tripped over this on your way in:
7. When entering into this challenge, the applicant surrenders any and all rights to legal action against Mr. Randi, against any persons peripherally involved, and against the James Randi Educational Foundation, as far as this may be done by established statutes. This applies to injury, accident, or any other damage of a physical or emotional nature, and/or financial, or professional, loss or damage of any kind. However, this rule in no way affects the awarding of the prize.

Regulars and lurkers to this forum are well familiar with Lyndale and his demons. He can not be wrong. He will never admit he was wrong. He will continue with this nonsense until he gets bored and goes away and finds fresh meat. Do not try to reason with him or "save" him from his delusion. He wants you to try and persuade him that he is wrong so he can play his little game. Do not feed this troll.
 
TheBoyPaj said:


And what if is just a splodge of ink that simply looks like an elephant? By your definition anything that resembles an elephant IS an actual, real elephant.

Getting people to recognise that a shape resembles a face is not proof that you have captured an image of a being. You can argue all you like, but no court in the land will agree to that. You will no doubt answer "wait and see" and that is exactly what I will do.

I have the answers to my questions, and I can see that you have nothing further to offer. I won't bother reading any more on the subject until you've had the court case (if that ever materialises, which I doubt) and you post the verdict.


I see you people like implying what I say and what I don't say.

Curious,............When I win..........will you still be here in this forum?


You know what will happen when I win?

Let me tell you.

The next big arguement will be .........ok.........who are they?

The world will say aliens.

The christians will say the fallen.


I wonder sometimes........

In the end, will it make any difference at all to either side?

You know what... I don't think it will.

I think this is happening becasue God is telling man....."I even revealed the evil to you and you didnt listen (in other words its like saying, "no excuses").

I think the rapture is getting ready to happen.
I think none of this will matter to anyone when it does.

I wonder, did I do everything I could to make my fellow man see any better any of this?

My God, won't no one listen?

Do you know my name (Lyndale) means "lime tree in the valley"?
I believe that meaning is a metaphor for "one who gives knowledge to those in low circumstances.

Is it luck, that it was I who does what I do or was it predistend?


The bible says to those who I give much, much will be required of them.

I'd like to think I made some difference to someone and that I didnt screw this all up.

Wake up people......God is. His Son is Jesus and He is the only path to the Father. There is no other.

Jesus said......."I am the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE. No man commeth unto the FATHER but by ME".

ANY religious person, group or organization that teaches any other path then that one......is a false path that leads away from the FATHER.


Any religious person, group or organization that uses any means....like....the faith healers.........prophecies......pictures of demons........etc........ARE NOT OF GOD and those are false paths.

THERE IS ONE PATH..................THE SON J E S U S

Learn the parable of the "tare".


You know why you don't believe? Because they suggest it to you and you listen.

How much time do we have left?

"In a twinkle of an eye".

Lyndale
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom