Has anyone noticed that my images, with a decent camera show nothing of these faces.
Let me explain why. As LPD said in his first post, the photos were taken with a webcam. Thats right. Those terrible quality little cameras you use to stream images. They are very poor quality, as LPD´s images show.
The fuzz they produce appears as horizontal lines in almost all cases, especially in low light. I have a terrible $50 old digital camera which does the same thing. You can see this here:
http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/lightpiercingthedark/vwp?.dir=/Yahoo!+Photo+Album&.dnm=picture+in+basement...showing+circles.jpg&.view=t
Unfortunately, the size of the images is small, but I´m sure you get what I mean.
Now, all of the vague face shapes which I have seen are merely one of these lines with 2 dots (sometimes instead you form the eyes out of a dark patch). The better ones also include some shape distinguishable as a nose.
Go look at the faces you have seen (if indeed you managed to find them), and you will find that they are almost always a combination of this sort. In many pages of course I couldn´t find a single decent face, mostly the more heavily light ones.
The skulls LPD talks about are usually the white marks he makes himself, but I did find one which had a long line down the side in that page about.
The expressions are mostly an invention of our minds, which are exceptionally adept at recognising slight expressions on peoples faces, as this is a very important thing for us to be able to do.
The expressions though are quite cartoonish, and do not look like REAL human expressions.
Just some thoughts.
I am still waiting for the contact information of the person with whom you are preparing your case agaist the JREF. A phone number, an email, a website. You stated earlier that it is in this thread and that I missed it, but I guarantee you that it is not, so please tell me now.