• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

How long before the theories start that Bin Laden isn't really dead...

EventHorizon

Atheist Tergiversator
Joined
Jun 26, 2007
Messages
3,103
Location
New Jersey
According to all sources the President is about to announce it. How long before the conspiracy theories start?
 
Does anyone know what happened. Was he got - or did he just die
 
According to all sources the President is about to announce it. How long before the conspiracy theories start?

Yes, I can see it now.....the calls for the gas station camera video recording from the Pakistani cave where he was killed......cherry-picking witnesses who saw the incoming missile North of the Pakistani Citgo vs South.....discovery of traces of thermite , or nano-thermate in the cave.....
 
I'm expecting lots of good Stundie noms related to this. So keep an eye out for them everyone.
 
Well I dont think it will be that he is not dead, but that that he's been dead for years.

http://www.infowars.com/red-alert-government-had-osama-bin-laden-frozen-for-years/

"Report: Bin Laden Already Dead"
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,41576,00.html

Yes I am already debating someone about this on facebook. Her stance has basically boiled down to this: " You know whats amazing about living in America? I can dislike my government and still say anything about the situation that I damn well please."
 
now people are going around saying Obama said "“I launched the operation tonight which killed Osama Bin Laden,” which of course cannot be, because the media are reporting osama was killed last week and they needed the time to perform a DNA analysis.

I saw the speech but dont recall hearing Obama said the operation was carried out tonight. Can anyone confirm?
 
Already seen it....of course he has been dead for years, and Obama manufactured the story to look good....same old BS.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom