EventHorizon
Atheist Tergiversator
According to all sources the President is about to announce it. How long before the conspiracy theories start?
Does anyone know what happened. Was he got - or did he just die
He got hit by a bus.
According to all sources the President is about to announce it. How long before the conspiracy theories start?
He got hit by a bus.
Well, I'm sure Donald Trump won't believe it until they produce a death certificate.
About ten minutes ago.According to all sources the President is about to announce it. How long before the conspiracy theories start?
I'm expecting lots of good Stundie noms related to this. So keep an eye out for them everyone.
Well I dont think it will be that he is not dead, but that that he's been dead for years.
http://www.infowars.com/red-alert-government-had-osama-bin-laden-frozen-for-years/
"Report: Bin Laden Already Dead"
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,41576,00.html
...long form.Well, I'm sure Donald Trump won't believe it until they produce a death certificate.