• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Have you ever tried to dox yourself?

Have you tried to doxx yourself?

  • Yes, I have and it's not good

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Yes, I have, but nothing serious came up

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • No ways - I'm too worried about what I'll find

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • No, because I'm not a narcissist

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • On Planet X doxx are a critically endangered species

    Votes: 6 27.3%

  • Total voters
    22
  • Poll closed .
Would be interesting to see if anyone could find out anything about the real me beyond the city in which I live. If you do then please PM me.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom