Imhotep
Graduate Poster
I'm going to keep going West until I hit something. I'll report in later.
Oh crap, can I trust this compass thingy or was it made by the conspirators? Can I use the Sun? Maps are out, right? Need some help here.
I'm going to keep going West until I hit something. I'll report in later.
I don't attempt to, it's Red Herring Fallacy (Irrelevant/Diversion) to my Argument.
regards
Stone Cold 2nd Law of Thermodynamics (Laws of Entropy) Violation.
ps. “If your theory is found to be AGAINST the SECOND LAW OF THERMODYNAMICS, I can give you no hope; there is nothing for [your theory] but to COLLAPSE IN THE DEEPEST HUMILIATION.”
Arthur S. Eddington, The Nature of the Physical World (1930), p. 74.
regards
But you just said that as we go up the pressure decreases, so you have once again managed to contradict your entire argument in literally one fell swoop!
Ergo... Red Herring Fallacy (Irrelevant/Diversion).Stone Cold 2nd Law of Thermodynamics (Laws of Entropy) Violation.
ps. “If your theory is found to be AGAINST the SECOND LAW OF THERMODYNAMICS, I can give you no hope; there is nothing for [your theory] but to COLLAPSE IN THE DEEPEST HUMILIATION.”
Arthur S. Eddington, The Nature of the Physical World (1930), p. 74.
regards
"A GAS is a sample of matter that conforms to the shape of a CONTAINER in which it is held and acquires a uniform density inside the CONTAINER, EVEN IN THE PRESENCE OF GRAVITY and regardless of the amount of substance in the CONTAINER. If not confined to a CONTAINER, gaseous matter, also known as vapor, WILL DISPERSE INTO SPACE."
Umm, fella? The earth and its atmosphere are not a closed system.
there is this "pancake" shaped ball in the sky which we call the sun that pumps energy into the system
That's your problem, not mine.
That's your problem, not mine.
regards
Exactly, the second law of thermodynamics is one of the things that the round earther scientists are always ignoring when it doesn't fit their precious round earth theories.
Although, could you refresh my memory a bit here? How is it that the second law of thermodynamics necessitates that there be a container enveloping the Earth to keep the atmosphere from escaping?
...
How do you have Gas Pressure without a Container to begin with?
SEE IT ^^^^^^^^ ?? (It's Rhetorical at this point).
...
Umm, no, you see the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics only pertains to a closed system. That kinda makes it, you know, your problem?
So explain how atmospheric pressure (observed) works in your world. We're listening.
Thanks!!You have Absolutely "No Clue" to what you're talking about...
"ESSM (RIM 162) offers naval combatants reliable self-defence and high fire-power. The missile can be launched from surface ships to destroy threats that include high speed, highly maneuvering anti-ship cruise missiles, low velocity air threats (LVATs), high-diving threats and SURFACE-BASED TARGETS. It can also engage attack aircraft, helicopters and SHIPS."
http://www.naval-technology.com/projects/evolved-sea-sparrow-missile-essm/
regards
Well to have Gas Pressure (Atmospheric Pressure) you MUST HAVE a Container to begin with; it's called a Contingent Necessary Fact.
This single handedly PUMMELS into the Incoherent Oblivion: "Outer Space"...and everything associated with it, Pontificated by the Pseudo-Science Priests for what... 500 Years now?
Can you think of some "Down-Stream" ramifications?
regards
“...There are no known violations of the second law of thermodynamics. Ordinarily the second law is stated for isolated [closed] systems, but the second law applies equally well to open systems ... there is somehow associated with the field of far-from equilibrium phenomena the notion that the second law of thermodynamics fails for such systems. It is important to make sure that this error does not perpetuate itself.”
Dr. John Ross, Harvard Scientist. Letter to the Editor, Chemical and Engineering News (July 7, 1980), p.40.
Soboggled
, are you saying that here on Earth ("Open System" per Narrative), you get: hotter and hotter the further you move away from a fire?
Or that Gases spontaneously enter INTO a Pressurized Tire when the pin is depressed?
You need any more Gasoline with your Matches?
regards
You bumble into this 'discussion' and you ask this??
This is tantamount to a Neurosurgical Candidate during an interview with the Head of Neurosurgery, suddenly exclaiming: "What's a Cerebellum??"
regards and Thank!!![]()
That's not an explanation of how it works in your world. I don't need to explain things.Well to have Gas Pressure (Atmospheric Pressure) you MUST HAVE a Container to begin with; it's called a Contingent Necessary Fact.
This single handedly PUMMELS into the Incoherent Oblivion: "Outer Space"...and everything associated with it, Pontificated by the Pseudo-Science Priests for what... 500 Years now?
Can you think of some "Down-Stream" ramifications?
regards
I have. Do you have a coherent rebuttal by chance?
It drops. What's next, Hit the Gas in your car...what happens to the Speedometer?
So another "Na'ahh" defense? Riveting!! You wouldn't happen to be Pre-Law by chance?