abaddon
Penultimate Amazing
Yes.
Do you know where the menorah came from?
You understand that the answer "I don't know" is not an excuse to insert any darn thing and claim it to be true, right?
Yes.
Do you know where the menorah came from?
Yes.
Do you know where the menorah came from?
From Jewish tradition.
...
Irrelevant. Ignorance is no excuse to make things up.
Mmm. Not really.
...
Yup James Cameron and National Geographic are truly "Nobodies."
Interpretation:
"I've got nothing."
"I've got nothing."
Interpretation:
"I've got nothing."
Yes.
Do you know where the menorah came from?
Even if this is THE weakest argument ever postulated with the weakest evidence ever collected, it would be better than than the "it's just a lamp" explanation offered.
HAHA, No.
It was adopted by the Jewish tradition.
Where did God get this "pattern" from?
... It was adopted by the Jewish tradition.
You understand that the answer "I don't know" is not an excuse to insert any darn thing and claim it to be true, right?
You claimed that before and I asked how you knew that. Did I miss your answer?
"I don't know." is not an excuse to say "I know you're wrong."
You're really not going to reply to post 626, are you?
I'll just repeat myself, I guess:
The "evidence" you've presented has not included anything relevant to a link between Atlantis and the menorah.
...
I asked for an alternative theory.
"I don't know." is not an excuse to say "I know you're wrong."
It is if your claim is tested and you fail to present any evidence at all.
Now, on the other hand, I have presented you with some actual evidence.
Post #669ALLOW ME TO APOLOGISE.
abaddon, has a theory AND he has evidence!
Please, do point to it. REALLY sorry I missed it.
(looking now)...
(still looking)...
(enlarged my screen font to make sure it wasn't in fine-print somewhere at the bottom)...
(still looking)...
Nope.
No alternative theory, no evidence.
You sir, are mistaken.
Ireland. There are carvings of it that predate the bible account.
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b5/Ireland_2010_etc_079.jpg