JoeyDonuts
Frequencies Not Known To Normals
- Joined
- Sep 11, 2008
- Messages
- 10,536
Ummm...guys? I think I may have left a wakeboard out there last time we did a "Reduced Gravity Watersports n' Barbecue" weekend at the subterranean Luna facility.
Ummm...guys? I think I may have left a wakeboard out there last time we did a "Reduced Gravity Watersports n' Barbecue" weekend at the subterranean Luna facility.
It's possible I forgot to turn off the sprinklers, and the evidence of water the "scientists" have found is excessive runoff from the lovingly maintained 18-hole golf course we have on the dark side.
Jesus. Did you at least put the fake moonscape cover on the pool?
It's on a timer. I'm not responsible for Accounts Payable on extra-planetary electricity bills. Talk to Beta Section for that - if you can get ahold of them. They've got "sensitivity training" this week, which I think means Sabrina gets to poke them with things.
Hey, I don't just get to poke them with things, you know!
I also get to insert them in various places. *evil grin*
Every time you grin like that, I know it will be an extra dozen foms for me to fill out. "199a Next of Kin Notification"; "1-a23 Designation of Beneficiaries"; "300-12n Clean Up Requisition"; "300-13 Environmental Impact Statement for Clean Up Requisition"; etc. etc.
Sigh.
You guys got the cush jobs, I swear...
We started the conversion project twenty years ago. We reached a milestone just this past week when the system design approval came through. Now we'll start building out the DOS-based (text mode 24x80) system on a network of XT class machines using 286s as the LAN servers. Still no final word yet on how we'll network things together, but 4 mb/s token-ring is the favored contender.AND SINCE WHEN DOES THE ALL POWERFULL ORGANIZATION IN THE WORLD FAIL TO GET WITH THE TIMES AND GO PAPERLESS, HUH??!!!
We started the conversion project twenty years ago. We reached a milestone just this past week when the system design approval came through. Now we'll start building out the DOS-based (text mode 24x80) system on a network of XT class machines using 286s as the LAN servers. Still no final word yet on how we'll network things together, but 4 mb/s token-ring is the favored contender.
Well, Mr. Hummus! I'll have you know that I am doing my part by plot gapping just about 24/7. Who do you think keeps the sheeple confused? Who do you think convinced them that You Tube was a credible research tool? Would you like to muck around in their tiny brains, trying to find a few working neurons? I barely have time to go shoe shopping with, my boss, Sabrina and you're complaining? -sashays back to the lab while admiring her new Manolo Blahnik high heels-
Listen, buddy. We've all done time cleaning the shark tank; we've all had to endure the "monitor Alex Jones" duty -- I had him for a three week period when he had explosive gastritus, and let me tell you, I was happy to be back on the shark tank after that.
We have?
Man, you really have no idea how to ace a job interview, do you.
That's not how I remember it...I'm not as limber after an old lifting injury.