smartcooky
Penultimate Amazing
... at the Sandringham Estate on misconduct charges
Just watching this report live on NZ TV
Just watching this report live on NZ TV
How sad that Virginia Giuffre is not here to see this!
I hope now that there will be a full investigation about who in the Palace knew the detail of Andrew’s crimes and when. They signed off on the payoff to Guiffre and the family are such control freaks that I have no doubt that the Queen and Charles knew the full story.
Who am I kidding. A wider investigation will never occur and Charles will be depicted as another victim of his perfidious brother. The family has a long history of brushing disgusting behaviour under the carpet.
ETA I am aware of the general immunity granted to the royal family under common law, but it is now time to throw this immunity out with the trash.
What immunity? The only one that has any kind of immunity is the monarch. Which is why his sister is a convicted criminal.I hope now that there will be a full investigation about who in the Palace knew the detail of Andrew’s crimes and when. They signed off on the payoff to Guiffre and the family are such control freaks that I have no doubt that the Queen and Charles knew the full story.
Who am I kidding. A wider investigation will never occur and Charles will be depicted as another victim of his perfidious brother. The family has a long history of brushing disgusting behaviour under the carpet.
ETA I am aware of the general immunity granted to the royal family under common law, but it is now time to throw this immunity out with the trash.
Fair enough. Sloppy wording. I knew the monarch is the only one with official immunity. But I also have no doubt the police go easy on prosecuting royals. Andrew has been a walking smoking gun for years, and more assiduous investigation should have resulted in criminal charges years ago. Without the release of the Epstein papers he would still be enjoying a luxurious retirement.What immunity? The only one that has any kind of immunity is the monarch. Which is why his sister is a convicted criminal.
ETA: https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2002/nov/21/monarchy