• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor has been arrested...

Looks like this might be the prince formerly known as Andrew's (thank you Andy Zoltzman, or whoever else on last week's News Quiz) equivalent of Al Capone and taxes.

I'll be glad if they get the over-entitled, under-talented, over-bearing slimeball for something and he ends up at His Brother's Pleasure, much as I would prefer he was done for the other stuff too.
 
I hope now that there will be a full investigation about who in the Palace knew the detail of Andrew’s crimes and when. They signed off on the payoff to Guiffre and the family are such control freaks that I have no doubt that the Queen and Charles knew the full story.

Who am I kidding. A wider investigation will never occur and Charles will be depicted as another victim of his perfidious brother. The family has a long history of brushing disgusting behaviour under the carpet.

ETA I am aware of the general immunity granted to the royal family under common law, but it is now time to throw this immunity out with the trash.
 
Last edited:
I hope now that there will be a full investigation about who in the Palace knew the detail of Andrew’s crimes and when. They signed off on the payoff to Guiffre and the family are such control freaks that I have no doubt that the Queen and Charles knew the full story.

Who am I kidding. A wider investigation will never occur and Charles will be depicted as another victim of his perfidious brother. The family has a long history of brushing disgusting behaviour under the carpet.

ETA I am aware of the general immunity granted to the royal family under common law, but it is now time to throw this immunity out with the trash.

The police will already have very, very detailed information about the prince formerly known as Andrew's whereabouts at all times, what with him having heavy duty police protection - y'know, pretty much a department devoted to protecting the Saxe-Coburg-Gothas.

It is disingenuous to the point of dishonesty for them to keep schtum about what they actually know.

And I entirely agree with your ETA, which is no surprise for someone of my well-trailed republican views.
 
Also, as the Graun points out in some of it's reporting, Andrew is a commoner these days, what with having been de-princed and de-duked, so presumably his supposed immunity no longer exists?
 
He went to Lockerbie after the disaster and as wreckage and the bodies were still being found around the town, told the press "of course, it was much worse for the Americans."
 
I hope now that there will be a full investigation about who in the Palace knew the detail of Andrew’s crimes and when. They signed off on the payoff to Guiffre and the family are such control freaks that I have no doubt that the Queen and Charles knew the full story.

Who am I kidding. A wider investigation will never occur and Charles will be depicted as another victim of his perfidious brother. The family has a long history of brushing disgusting behaviour under the carpet.

ETA I am aware of the general immunity granted to the royal family under common law, but it is now time to throw this immunity out with the trash.
What immunity? The only one that has any kind of immunity is the monarch. Which is why his sister is a convicted criminal.

ETA: https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2002/nov/21/monarchy
 
Last edited:
What immunity? The only one that has any kind of immunity is the monarch. Which is why his sister is a convicted criminal.

ETA: https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2002/nov/21/monarchy
Fair enough. Sloppy wording. I knew the monarch is the only one with official immunity. But I also have no doubt the police go easy on prosecuting royals. Andrew has been a walking smoking gun for years, and more assiduous investigation should have resulted in criminal charges years ago. Without the release of the Epstein papers he would still be enjoying a luxurious retirement.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom