MaGZ
Philosopher
- Joined
- Jan 31, 2007
- Messages
- 6,917
Totally called what? Where? Did you even read that whole post? It's kind of long.
It's inherently not a good thing. Possibly blowing up hundreds of your own citizens just to blame a foreign enemy doesn't cut it?
How about this: what if I told you I suspect Putin was behind the mystery sniper in the hotel? Not to stop the protests, but to egg them on by killing a few innocents, provoking the rest to overthrow Yanukovych. Perhaps the idea would be he could then cite the "Nazi" takeover as some "emergency" and use it as an excuse to launch a full invasion and annexation of Ukraine. Would that make you happy, or more curious about the sniper?
No, you run on ahead to wherever you're told to go and denounce your enemies. I don't think you guys really need my help there as bad as you pretend. I will linger over the evidence that interests me until I get the best reading I can. I understand your reticence to follow suit, of course, as with those in the Kiev cabal.
I don’t think Putin was behind the snipers or bringing chaos to Ukraine. This was not on his agenda at all having come from a successful Olympics. In fact it all seems to be timed to occur exactly after the Olympics to impede Putin’s outreach and standing in the World. Putin is seen as an obstacle in bringing sanctions and war to Syria and Iran. The explanation that makes the most sense as to who the snipers were is the Mossad.