Childlike Empress
Banned
RT Documentary "Crimea unmasking revolution"
If you want to call this propaganda I won't argue too much, but it's worth watching anyway. Contains a couple of clips that made the rounds and are certainly authentic, including the one I mentioned of the group of counter-protesters being stopped and brutalized while traveling in their buses. (Alleged) Participants are interviewed. Some interesting footage of the "clashes" between Crimea Tatars and pro-Russian protesters. Bit of allahuakbarking going on there and I heard that it stayed a single event after the Tatar leader sitting somewhere in Russia told the community to stay calm and don't let the extremists (of their Salafist organisation whose name I can't recall) fuel the fire.
If you want to call this propaganda I won't argue too much, but it's worth watching anyway. Contains a couple of clips that made the rounds and are certainly authentic, including the one I mentioned of the group of counter-protesters being stopped and brutalized while traveling in their buses. (Alleged) Participants are interviewed. Some interesting footage of the "clashes" between Crimea Tatars and pro-Russian protesters. Bit of allahuakbarking going on there and I heard that it stayed a single event after the Tatar leader sitting somewhere in Russia told the community to stay calm and don't let the extremists (of their Salafist organisation whose name I can't recall) fuel the fire.
Last edited: