• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Cooking?

What didn't you understand, Kumar?

I was trying to know specifically about gluten.

Can some abnormality in gastric acid secration resuting in unfloding of gluten protien be also responsible for gluten related problem?
 
I was trying to know specifically about gluten.

Can some abnormality in gastric acid secration resuting in unfloding of gluten protien be also responsible for gluten related problem?


:notm

It seems to be to do with the gluten peptides themselves. The acid is just HCl.
 
I was told that heat/frying do not denature the gluten.


No, you were told that cooking the gluten does not prevent it triggering coeliac disease. That is not the same as saying that it is not denatured.
 
I was trying to know specifically about gluten.

Can some abnormality in gastric acid secration resuting in unfloding of gluten protien be also responsible for gluten related problem?

No, Kumar.
Please reread the link I gave explaining what causes the coeliac condition.
Also, keep in mind this condition is NOT related to wheat allergy.
 
The Mods will get me for this, but what the plague

No, it's painfully obvious to anyone but yourself that you most definitely do not want to know anything. You're too comfortable in your delusions. Ignorance truly is a bliss. With willful on top.

Yes, he's exasperating, isn't he?

But it's worse than that. Kumar must remain impenetrable because he has a position to defend: he sells homeopathic nostrums to poor, ignorant, often desperate peasants in Pakistan. If he ever allowed anything like scientific medicine synapse-room, he'd be starting down the road to ruin.

Well, not ruin, perhaps, but he'd have to find honest work.

Are you reading this, Kumar? Can you deny it?
 
No, you were told that cooking the gluten does not prevent it triggering coeliac disease. That is not the same as saying that it is not denatured.

Do you mean that it is changed struction of gluten which trigger coeliac disease gluten allergy not gluten itself?
 
No, Kumar.
Please reread the link I gave explaining what causes the coeliac condition.
Also, keep in mind this condition is NOT related to wheat allergy.

Yes it is gluten(in wheat, Barley,Rye..)(or its different form effected by GUT environment) allergy.
 
Yes, he's exasperating, isn't he?

But it's worse than that. Kumar must remain impenetrable because he has a position to defend: he sells homeopathic nostrums to poor, ignorant, often desperate peasants in Pakistan. If he ever allowed anything like scientific medicine synapse-room, he'd be starting down the road to ruin.

Well, not ruin, perhaps, but he'd have to find honest work.

Are you reading this, Kumar? Can you deny it?

You are very poor in understanding me. You are absolutely mistaken. I do use modern medicines and do not sell homeopathic remedies. But I just want to understand both(or all) in A&F). Read my sign.
 
No, you were told that cooking the gluten does not prevent it triggering coeliac disease. That is not the same as saying that it is not denatured.
Do you mean that it is changed struction of gluten which trigger coeliac disease gluten allergy not gluten itself?


:notm

I mean that changing the structure by cooking does not prevent the gluten from triggering the symptoms.
 
Yes it is gluten(in wheat, Barley,Rye..)(or its different form effected by GUT environment) allergy.


If you have gluten in your GUT (as distinct from your gut) then you either have a major medical problem or unusual personal habits.
 
You are very poor in understanding me. You are absolutely mistaken. I do use modern medicines and do not sell homeopathic remedies.


You have been pushing homoeopathy (and tissue salt remedies) and complaining aboout "modern medicine" the whole time you have been on the forum.
 
If you have gluten in your GUT (as distinct from your gut) then you either have a major medical problem or unusual personal habits.

No I do not have gluten related problem. I am just trying to know it better that if abnormality in gastric acid is responsible for this disorder.
 
You have been pushing homoeopathy (and tissue salt remedies) and complaining aboout "modern medicine" the whole time you have been on the forum.

Simply, I respect all good understandings therefore C+P. But when one opposes too much illogically, I try to aruge by comparing both sides.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom