• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Moderated Bigfoot- Anybody Seen one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can see that the habituation scenario is becoming the standard for evidence now. Nobody wants or cares about that fleeting glimpse when you went camping last year in any sense that keeps their attention for more than a minute. What they want is the real deal where Bigfoot is there to be seen or heard regularly. Regular enough now that we can invite folks with confidence that they will get an encounter.

These are Bigfoot habituations where you can have multiple witnesses experience Bigfoot and often together.

Area X
MRP
Sylvanic
Skillyville
Kentucky Project
Etc.

Yes. I see what that is all about Mr. P.

It is "come with us and we will guide you through the Experience of Bigfoot". Mastercard, Visa, Cash, Certified funds accepted !

Using the premise of reported BF sightings, remoteness of an area , personal stories, the existence of real animals , having seasoned staff on hand with also a small bio of what they do in real life (ie. Jerry has been on countless BF expeditions including the Akron Ohio Grassman weekend, the Tennessee Boat Ride and Ribfest, and also the Quachita Mtns Research Study Group. He also holds a BS in Criminal Science .... ) .
 
As I recall the story of the shooting, two young people were within range but supposedly not in the direction of fire and protected by dense forest. They felt they were being fired upon, and fled to their truck which was nearby, close enough that the 'footers heard the engine start. The footers advanced in that direction and found a spilled cup of iced tea on the trail. It may be that there was still unmelted ice though I can't be sure about that. I mean, they didn't say "tea," they said "iced tea." The expression "cup" in this context must mean a paper or plastic cup from a restaurant/fast food outlet, which are always found on paved roads.

The location of the site in the middle of a recreation area on one side and a preserve on the other raises the lustre of criminal negligence. If I understand correctly, their firing off guns scared these two people so badly that they dropped what they were doing, ran to their truck, and in fleeing had an accident. No wonder they gave them $2,000.00.

They can't tell law enforcement that they are hunting bigfoot for a type specimen as a defense. I thought I remember the son of a principal in the "seige" fiasco was a sheriff's deputy, so initially I was wondering if that simply meant the "seige" was told father-to-son, not victim-to-law enforcement. A deceit, in other words.
 
This is how I see it: The bully in charge of the secret hideout stomps over to the nerdy boys hangout and threatens them if they try to find it........it's third grade on the playground all over again, life just keeps repeating itself, and nothing changes.
 
Apparently, my other post to this thread was deleted. That's unfortunate, but perhaps I shouldn't have been so flippant. So, let me reiterate my points in as clear and serious terms possible.

Whether or not you discover the location of our research area, you are encouraging people to visit it. Doing so does two things. First, we operate almost exclusively on private property. Signs are posted. Encouraging people to enter the area without permission is asking them to break the law. Trespassing on your neighbors backyard is no big deal. Trespassing onto land like this in this part of the country is considered very serious.

Second, you know for a fact that many members of the group are seeking to collect a specimen. Instead of leaving us to our task (the one many of you say must be done before you'll accept the existence of the animal), you're hoping people will enter the area. If this is done without prior coordination with us, you are knowingly putting people into danger. What kind of game are you playing? Is it possible for you to step outside your tiny bubble and appreciate the larger ramifications of your actions?

I appreciate the predicament we put you in since there are really only two options with regard to our claims. We are either telling the truth and wood apes are real or we're lying. If we're telling the truth, we are closer than anyone has admitted being to collecting the type specimen we all want. When that happens, many of you here will have a large crow to eat since you are not true skeptics. You have already made up your mind. You seek no new information and will accept almost nothing. In fact, I think you fear it. The TBRC is on the brink of potentially changing your worldview and I must imagine that's unsettling. If we're lying, I don't see how anything you do here will either reveal us as the liars you think we are or change one iota of what we say or do. But, I suppose, you will all congratulate yourselves on convincing one another of that which you already believe to be true.

Let's see if this post gets to stay. The TBRC honestly believes you're inciting people to break the law as well as encouraging others to engage in potentially life-threatening activity. The TBRC will continue to operate in the area we call X regardless of what happens here. You may find it, you may not, but the only thing your efforts do is cause us to redouble our efforts.
 
Your post wasn't deleted. It went to Abandon All Hope (AAH).

Please reference the posts(s) where someone encouraged people to trespass on private land.

Thanks
 
Last edited:
.

I appreciate the predicament we put you in since there are really only two options with regard to our claims. We are either telling the truth and wood apes are real or we're lying.

There is another option here. It has to do with Bat Guano and Kooky.
 
I appreciate the predicament we put you in since there are really only two options with regard to our claims. We are either telling the truth and wood apes are real or we're lying. If we're telling the truth, we are closer than anyone has admitted being to collecting the type specimen we all want.
I for one have always said that if the proper evidence is presented I'll have no choice but to believe in bigfoot, ghosts, Nessie, whatever. Eating crow has nothing to do with it. Problem is, there are a lot of talkers amongst bigfoot, ghost, whatever enthusiasts; the evidence is always just around the next corner.

Why aren't you trying to obtain a specimen right now? You know where they are, go and get one. I don't see what the problem is. The more you talk about it and the less you do something about it goes to your credibility.

ETA: In your haste however, I sincerely hope you don't shoot some guy in a suit.
 
Last edited:
Bipto, i would sincerely hope that you are seriously considering that you are being hoaxed. You and your group are ripe for it. Your hope is a weakness easily exploited by those intent on that.
 
Apparently, my other post to this thread was deleted. That's unfortunate, but perhaps I shouldn't have been so flippant. So, let me reiterate my points in as clear and serious terms possible.

Whether or not you discover the location of our research area, you are encouraging people to visit it. Doing so does two things. First, we operate almost exclusively on private property. Signs are posted. Encouraging people to enter the area without permission is asking them to break the law. Trespassing on your neighbors backyard is no big deal. Trespassing onto land like this in this part of the country is considered very serious.

Second, you know for a fact that many members of the group are seeking to collect a specimen. Instead of leaving us to our task (the one many of you say must be done before you'll accept the existence of the animal), you're hoping people will enter the area. If this is done without prior coordination with us, you are knowingly putting people into danger. What kind of game are you playing? Is it possible for you to step outside your tiny bubble and appreciate the larger ramifications of your actions?

I appreciate the predicament we put you in since there are really only two options with regard to our claims. We are either telling the truth and wood apes are real or we're lying. If we're telling the truth, we are closer than anyone has admitted being to collecting the type specimen we all want. When that happens, many of you here will have a large crow to eat since you are not true skeptics. You have already made up your mind. You seek no new information and will accept almost nothing. In fact, I think you fear it. The TBRC is on the brink of potentially changing your worldview and I must imagine that's unsettling. If we're lying, I don't see how anything you do here will either reveal us as the liars you think we are or change one iota of what we say or do. But, I suppose, you will all congratulate yourselves on convincing one another of that which you already believe to be true.

Let's see if this post gets to stay. The TBRC honestly believes you're inciting people to break the law as well as encouraging others to engage in potentially life-threatening activity. The TBRC will continue to operate in the area we call X regardless of what happens here. You may find it, you may not, but the only thing your efforts do is cause us to redouble our efforts.

bipto,
You have always been reasonable with me, so I was quite surprised, shocked, really, by your previous post. I no longer post on bigfoot boards, so I am glad that you came here, though not pleased with your post.
the post that went to AAH was not flippant, it was threatening.
no one here wants to go to your place nor do we want anyone to go there and get shot. And I don't think anyone in his right mind would go there, knowing (as has been well documented here) that there are armed men ready to shoot anything upright. Crimes? inciting? Please, worry what your own people are going to do with their semiautomatic weapons. There are only a few primates who could come on your land and not be captured by your cameras...because they know where the cameras are.... those primates are the members of your team. Think about which member or members of your team is/are hoaxing. Do your sightings/other "evidence" consistently occur when a particular member is unaccounted for? or when a "non-shooter" is on duty? It shouldn't be that hard to figure out. Make your team members accountable and I bet your "bigfoot" presence will disappear.

We don't think you are lying. We think someone is hoaxing you and/or you have made some mistaken identifications. At least that's what I think. We are in no predicament.

Trespass in Oklahoma is a criminal offense which carries a $250 fine. You should read up on the criminal offense of assault (and/or worse).

Here is the issue in this thread:
The claims made about remoteness don't seem to add up. This is a recurring theme in bigfootery. You do realize from reading this thread that things that have been claimed don't add up? It may be that certain false claims have been made in order to conceal the location. I get that. If that is the case, please say so. No one wants to violate your privacy. You already have a problem there.

By the way, it has been over a year since the blood was found. Surely you have some results on the DNA testing, or you are being screwed with.
 
Last edited:
There is another option here. It has to do with Bat Guano and Kooky.

Very nice. I answered every single one of your questions on the BFF in good faith and with respect. Now I know not to ever again.
 
Very nice. I answered every single one of your questions on the BFF in good faith and with respect. Now I know not to ever again.

I was simply pointing out a third option. I don't think you're crazy, I think you are being hoaxed dude. You said "since there are really only two options with regard to our claims. We are either telling the truth and wood apes are real or we're lying.", I was just pointing out a third option you left out.

A. I don't think you are crazy
B. I don't care where your place is at, nor would I go there EVER.
C. If you find a Bigfoot I will be extremely happy for you.
 
Last edited:
Please reference the posts(s) where someone encouraged people to trespass on private land.

Literally spent two seconds looking for this:

So for directions, turn off county road 256 to Forest Service road 2056 A to the south. It is going to run along a 2,100 elev. ridge for less than a mile, then starts to descend towards Cucumber Creek, as Shrike is pointing out. After you descend for a quarter mile you better be looking for a left-hand turn into whatever private property (s) there are along that road.

What other purpose would there to be for posting that?
 
Bipto, i would sincerely hope that you are seriously considering that you are being hoaxed. You and your group are ripe for it. Your hope is a weakness easily exploited by those intent on that.

I would say there is no other group *less* likely to be hoaxed than the TBRC. Your suggestion that we are "ripe" for that only tells me you don't know us or our methodology. Anyone familiar with the group and its history would be hard pressed to find one thing we've ever shown excessive exuberance over.

If it's a hoax, then these hoaxers are even more dedicated than we are. They were present for every one of the 90 days spent on-site this year (including the very first and very last). They are present when we arrive unannounced. They operate at all hours of the day. They are able to accomplish amazing feats of physical prowess no non-Krypton human could. They are also perfectly comfortable around armed individuals looking to collect a specimen. There really is zero chance it's a hoax. Absolute zero. That's why I said it's either all true or we're totally lying. There is no other choice.

Also, I don't think anyone in the group has "hope" regarding the existence of these animals. We know they're there. We have seen them. The only thing we hope is that our documentation of them happens sooner rather than later.
 
Why aren't you trying to obtain a specimen right now? You know where they are, go and get one. I don't see what the problem is. The more you talk about it and the less you do something about it goes to your credibility.

You mean *right* now? As in, this very second? Gosh, I don't know, maybe because I have a job and a family and a life like every other member of the group. We've spent ninety days down there with only a handful of breaks this summer. Over 30 members participated. Some were there for weeks and even months at a time. We continue to get in there as often as we can. If there's any one group that's invested more time and energy and money into this research, I'm unfamiliar with them.

In a perfect world, we'd have the resources that went into the Ivory-billed Woodpecker search. We don't. All we have is what we can all personally bring to bear. Sorry if that's not enough for you.
 
You mean *right* now? As in, this very second? Gosh, I don't know, maybe because I have a job and a family and a life like every other member of the group. We've spent ninety days down there with only a handful of breaks this summer. Over 30 members participated. Some were there for weeks and even months at a time. We continue to get in there as often as we can. If there's any one group that's invested more time and energy and money into this research, I'm unfamiliar with them.

In a perfect world, we'd have the resources that went into the Ivory-billed Woodpecker search. We don't. All we have is what we can all personally bring to bear. Sorry if that's not enough for you.

For such an important, no, world-changing discovery, you guys sure are lakadaisical about it.
 
In a perfect world, we'd have the resources that went into the Ivory-billed Woodpecker search.

That would not be a perfect world. That would be Lunacy World. Anybody(s) who puts up millions of dollars to go find Bigfoot has their head up their ass.
 
Literally spent two seconds looking for this:



What other purpose would there to be for posting that?

I guess you missed this by the same person a few posts later.

AlaskaBushPilot said:
You are on public property all the way by doing this, and you are literally right on the boundary of their rental cabin. You'll be able to talk directly to them, and chat about how the road seemed to be a lot better than their description of it, and gosh look at all this activity around and yet the only people alleging bigfoot are you guys. But the way you thought to get away with this was by keeping the location secret.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom