• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Moderated Will the 2012 Olympic Games in London be held?

Status
Not open for further replies.
.... But my faith in him was put to a test because had I found out in my studies that Jesus could not have been born on May 23 or died on August 17, I would have renounced my belief in him. ....


Given that the absolutely, 100% failed prediction regarding the London Olympics did not cause you to renounce your belief, I will state with complete confidence that nothing, no error, no matter how large, will ever cause you to renounce your belief in this charlatan.
 
had I found out in my studies that Jesus could not have been born on May 23 or died on August 17, I would have renounced my belief in him.
It has been demonstrated conclusively right here in this thread that these dates are nonsensical. I say again: no matter what dates this mad woman had come up with, you would have found some way of convincing yourself (but no-one with any sense) that they were correct.
 
Second verse
Same as the first!

Do not jump into conclusion that because the prophecy of the 2012 OG in London of the spirit failed, everything else that he says is wrong. I have been saying that not everything that the Devil says is bad. Learn to discern the truth from falsehood. Pick up what you think will be good for your soul and discard what is evil.

I am confident you remember telling us this, because you have cut and pasted it into many of your posts. Today will be a memorable day, because I am going to take your advice!

Let's use the post linked to here as an example of how to read with discernment. I shall keep only what is "good", which, for purposes of this exercise, we will define according to the Victorian housekeeping maxim as what we know to be useful or believe to be beautiful.

Ready to begin?

20120823.0135

@pakeha, #3741

Redundant. Out it all goes.


Ka Apaz was born on 1939-05-05. I think before this, her spirit lived in a Spanish woman. I will look for the name and other info in one of the tapes. Since you are in Spain, you may check this out whether this woman existed or not. I think the bodies in which Reneliniyindi lived do not decay. Incorruptible. They are as if just sleeping. It is because there is no spirit in them.

The tapes are full of gibberish, with or without that much-vaunted background music. It is not our job to find evidence of an unnamed Spaniard for you. Any body may be preserved provided it is properly embalmed--not because lack of spirits act as a prophylactic against decay. And I have no conception how you might preserve the body of someone who never ever existed!

Oh dear, that entire paragraph is just a waste. Perhaps we'll do better with the next.


Most of the time, it is the spirit of Ama who appropriates the physical body of Ka Apaz. However, sometimes, the Blessed Virgin Mary talks. Saint Evangeline, a cherubim, (named by the people) speaks with a nasal twang (“ngongo”). There is Santa Cecilia who speaks very fast. There is Angelina Imden of England who collects the bodies in which Reneliniyindi lived all around the world. There are also other male personalities, like San Gabriel. I cannot remember the others.

I myself do a splendid impersonation of Katharine Hepburn, especially at parties where martinis have been poured freely by the hostess. Hence, your paragraph proves nothing, and must be excised.

Isn't this fun?


You said:
Does anyone really take this seriously?
068 – “Ang kaluluwa at ang uod” (The soul and the maggot)
056 – “Ang sugarol na abogado” (The gambling lawyer)
003 - “Ang sawimpalad na inhinyero” (The broken-hearted engineer)

My reply:
Yes, there are people who listen to those you mentioned because they give lessons. Did you know that there are only three people in this world who while still alive were being eaten by maggots? They were King Herod the Great (who killed innocent children), Adolf Hitler (for starting World War II), and Mariano(?) Chico of Baliwag, Bulacan, Philippines. This happened to Chico because he charged exorbitant interest rate.

Red-penciled for Godwinning the thread!!! As well as for the misinformation about maggots.


Notice in the first two messages that you mentioned, they were conversations between Ama and some listeners. Ama’s answers were extensive. The third is mainly an exposition of Ama about us, the engineers of our own soul.

That's a childish and inept metaphor, which dooms this paragraph. We don't have souls, and if we did, they would not resemble choo-choos.


The giving of money to Ka Apaz is on a voluntary basis, or not at all. You know, if only Ka Apaz charges those she had healed, she could have amassed a fortune. But until now, at age 73, she is still poor.

Have you seen her bank balance? Until you have done proper research, you have no real idea of what she is worth, do you?

Oops, my poor red pencil is worn down to the nub. Hang on while I find a new one. Okay, I'm ready for the next delectable bit of prose.


Thank you for your readiness to translate Spanish text to English. I noticed in http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Spanish_monarchs , Charles I is followed by Philip II (Felipe II). Where is Philip I (Felipe I)? The Philippines was discovered by Magellan for Spain in 1521 and was named Las Islas Filipinas by Villalobos after the Crown Prince Philip II.

You earn no points for citing Wikipedia, which is edited by rank amateurs* and is infested by trolls and vandals. You have been told several times that Philip I of Spain was the husband of Queen Isabella's daughter Juana, known as "the Mad" for her insanitary habit of carting corpses around on her travels, among other odd behaviors. While she was also Henry VIII's sister-in-law, that does not make her any more relevant to our inquiry than the rest of Philip's relatives--or indeed, Philip himself.

No, I can't let this immaterial paragraph stand. Sorry.

ETA: *I know this, because I am an editor over there.


Also, in the http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_era, the year began with year one in what is 38 BC. The year 38 BC is only five years away from my determination of the birth of Jesus Christ in 33 BC. The Wikipedia entry says that “the Hispanic era probably began in the 3rd century” and lasted until the 14th century.

I think the Spanish era uses the purely lunar calendar. For example, the year 201 in the 3rd century of the Julian solar calendar is equivalent to year 239 in the Spanish era. To know what year 1 of the Spanish era is, it would be 32 BC. Jesus was born in 33 BC as per my determination based on Ama’s revelation of May 23.

Why was the Spanish era abandoned in the 14th century AD? Because the Spaniards were using the Julian solar calendar whereas the Spanish era was using the purely lunar calendar.

Pure gibberish.

But take heart--we are almost done.


What is the relevance of these to the thread? You say that Ka Apaz is just faking Ama so the prophecies did not happen. I would say that Ama gave the prophecies. Ama also revealed the May 23 birth of Jesus. He also gave the above expositions. If Ka Apaz is faking Ama, why would she give the May 23 date and make those extemporaneous expositions?

Yes, that beastly scoundrel Ka Apaz is faking all the voices, all of the idiotic revelations, and has probably been cheating on her taxes since 1959. (I have no evidence for that last bit of invective. So sue me.) Nobody knows the birthdate of Jeebus. And the reason she made "those extemporaneous expositions" (you should stick to simpler words, my friend; you can't carry off the pretense of erudition), is because she had an eager audience of unsophisticated religious zealots.

Whew! I'm exhausted. Let's see what's left of the useful and/or beautiful from your post, shall we?

<Not one word of that post is true, useful or beautiful, saith teh blue sock monkey.>
 
Last edited:
I think the Spanish era uses the purely lunar calendar.

I think that's a load of crap which flies in the face of logic and has zero supporting evidence.

You're proposing that Spain, when it came under Roman rule, began to use a purely lunar calendar even though the Romans had for centuries used intercalary months to keep their own calendar aligned with the solar year.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_calendar

You may consider me unconvinced.
 
I googled the name. Not surprisingly, she only appears in online posts by our friend PC.

Apparently, she is supposed to be an heiress to the Helene Curtis cosmetics fortune ...


I did find this:
http://philippineatheists.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=4179&sid=1ef6fa7c8e6e805988916b22716604c0

Instructive, but depressing reading.


... If you try March 9, 34 BC or March 9, 33 BC birth of Jesus, they would not fit perfectly.

How could Ka Apaz give ancient dates? Ama must know better because he is the spirit of Jesus Christ which I believed since 1994. But my faith in him was put to a test because had I found out in my studies that Jesus could not have been born on May 23 or died on August 17, I would have renounced my belief in him. But I found both of them correct. They fit in the accounts in the Holy Bible and Josephus and Stellafane and NASA, and the Aristean Cycle, etc.

NASA?
 


20120823.1325

@pakeha, #3766

Yes, pakeha, I used the eclipse table prepared by Fred Espanek of NASA. In his table, a lunar eclipse was observed over Jerusalem on March 30, 33 BC at 11:13pm. This date is equivalent to Nisan 15, 3728. The following day after the eclipse, Nisan 16, was a fast.

This is the account of Flavius Josephus, the first century historian, in Antiquities of the Jews, Book XVII, Chapter 6, Section 4:
“They were found guilty of sacrilege against God therein. But the people, on account of Herod’s barbarous temper, and for fear he should be so cruel as to inflict punishment on themselves, said, what was done, was done without their consent, and it seemed to them that the perpetrators might certainly be punished for what they had done. But with Herod, he dealt more leniently with others; but he deprived Matthias of the high priesthood partly because of this action, and made Joazar, who was Matthias’ wife’s brother, high priest in his stead. Now it happened, that during the time of the high priesthood of this Matthias, there was another individual made high priest for a single day, that very day which the Jews observed as a fast. The situation was this: this Matthias the high priest, on the night before that day when the fast was to be celebrated, seemed in a dream to have sexual relations with a woman; and because he could not officiate himself because of this, Joseph, the son of Ellemus, his kinsman, assisted him in that sacred office. But Herod deprived this Matthias of the high priesthood, and burnt alive the other Matthias, who had raised the sedition, with his other accomplices. And that very night there was an eclipse of the Moon.”
 
Sure, just post up the links you want investigated. no problem.
I see you really DO believe in Reneliniyindi.
We've explained just what a crass hoax that tale is.
Why would certain cadavers be incorruptible?


An entire repertoire of characters, indeed.
Angelina Imden?
It looks like the cheap splicing of the name of a film star with the name of a cell-phone.


Utter rubbish, PC. Are you really unaware maggots are/have been used to 'clean' some types of wounds?


That doesn't really correspond to what you posted.


PC, La Vidente de El Escorial got very, very rich on donations. KA's modest lifestyle may not be reflected in how her relatives live. In any case, the need to act out being a false prophet isn't always for money- it can be about feeling important, needed, respected.


I've posted this information up several times, PC.
Philip I is also called Philip the Fair or Philip I of Castile. He was the husband of Juana la Loca.
...I think the Spanish era uses the purely lunar calendar. [/QUOTE]

Don't be ridiculous. They used a solar calendar, as used through out the Roman Empire.
What would make you think otherwise?


From what you have written, this dating was part of the tradition of this group before you joined them. In any case, it's nonsense, PC.[/QUOTE]


20120823.1100

@pakeha, #3756

To me, at present, the name Reneliniyindi is the name of the spirit that is in Ka Apaz. It was a spirit in Heaven which was brought down to earth after the Blessed Virgin Mary (BVM) ascended to Heaven. This spirit, according to Ama, first resided in an Egyptian princess named Reneliniyindi who died during her wedding day to Philip I (or maybe to the very first monarch to which King Philip II descended). Whoever she was, what to me is important is that the Holy Bible is correct in its placing in Matthew 24:41 and Luke 17:35 the two women, to wit: “Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.” The one taken is BVM and the other left is Reneliniyindi.

Yes, there are certain cadavers which become incorruptible. This Wikipedia website lists them: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incorruptibility . They have not been embalmed but we say a person is dead when his/her spirit leaves the physical body. Maybe, it is God’s will to let the body becomes incorruptible.

If Ka Apaz was just faking the personalities that I mentioned, how could she impersonate individuals like a Saint Evangeline who is a “ngongo” (maybe with a cleft lip or harelip) or a fast talker like Santa Cecilia with an accent as well?

It is good that you get the info from me who is still living whom you can ask. I am an eyewitness. It would be difficult to reconstruct events if the eyewitnesses are already dead. The Holy Bible is a good example of this. The notes of the disciples of Jesus were pieced together by their children long after their parents had died and made the stories that is in the Bible. I think the words that Jesus spoke are correct.

This is where I got info about maggots or worms in King Herod the Great: http://christianbookshelf.org/pamphilius/church_history/chapter_viii_the_cruelty_of_herod.htm . You may also find it in the Antiquities of the Jews, Book XVII, Chapter 6, Section 5 at http://www.ccel.org/j/josephus/works/ant-17.htm .

Regarding Adolf Hitler, I am not sure about him being eaten by maggots while alive. There seems to be no account of it on the Internet. Regarding Chico, that was related by Ama. It seems that some people of the town know about the story.
 
You've ignored this a couple of times, PC. Let's see if bigger fonts help:

@PeaceCrusader

Given the chance, would you take action to start off WWIII?


Next time I'll try to add colors as well.
 
How could Ka Apaz give ancient dates?


If they are the only dates that could be verified using the sources you used, by using the sources you used. If they were not the only dates that could have been verified using the sources you used, then you have not verified them, you have just retrofitted them to your sources. In this case they could just have been made up.
 
The Dirty Dozen

... I used the eclipse table prepared by Fred Espanek of NASA. ...

Could you link to the table, please?
It sounds like something I'd like to bookmark.

I've probably missed something, but I don't get the significance of the Josephus quotation in this discussion.
Could you walk me through why it's important?


...
To me, at present, the name Reneliniyindi is the name of the spirit that is in Ka Apaz. It was a spirit in Heaven which was brought down to earth after the Blessed Virgin Mary (BVM) ascended to Heaven. This spirit, according to Ama, first resided in an Egyptian princess named Reneliniyindi who died during her wedding day to Philip I (or maybe to the very first monarch to which King Philip II descended).

I'm confused here.
Philip I was never married to anyone named Reneliniyindi, Egyptian or otherwise.

(or maybe to the very first monarch to which King Philip II descended)

What do you mean by 'the very first monarch'?



Yes, there are certain cadavers which become incorruptible. This Wikipedia website lists them: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incorruptibility . They have not been embalmed but we say a person is dead when his/her spirit leaves the physical body. Maybe, it is God’s will to let the body becomes incorruptible.

PC, I suggest you go back to the link and read the first para again.
And look at the photos.


If Ka Apaz was just faking the personalities that I mentioned, how could she impersonate individuals like a Saint Evangeline who is a “ngongo” (maybe with a cleft lip or harelip) or a fast talker like Santa Cecilia with an accent as well?

Have you ever watched psychic surgery being performed?
It's most convincing.

KA is good at her work.

...It is good that you get the info from me who is still living whom you can ask. I am an eyewitness. It would be difficult to reconstruct events if the eyewitnesses are already dead.

Eyewitness to what?
The failed predictions?
I'm confused.
Or are you talking about Angelina Imden?


...Regarding Adolf Hitler, I am not sure about him being eaten by maggots while alive. ...Regarding Chico, that was related by Ama. It seems that some people of the town know about the story.

Why are you posting up stories about AH and Chico being eaten by maggots whilst alive if you haven't confirmed the facts?
 
Last edited:
Didn't Hitler make a Facebook post in March of 1945? "The Allies are in German territory. My armies are crumbling. I am being eaten by maggots. The Russians are on the doorstep. So how's your day?"
 
It's 12:53 AM, October 12th
When the scarecrow died
A victim of society's cruelty

It's 12:53 AM, October 12th
When the shepherd died
The candle's light will alight your departure


"The Allies are in German territory. My armies are crumbling. I am being eaten by maggots. The Russians are on the doorstep. So how's your day?"

Is it strange that I read this in Tommy Wiseau's voice?
 
You've ignored this a couple of times, PC. Let's see if bigger fonts help:

@PeaceCrusader

Given the chance, would you take action to start off WWIII?


Next time I'll try to add colors as well.


20120823.2110

@laca, #3772

Sorry, laca, if I am not able to answer you straightaway. There are just so many questions to answer, and so many to explain. My replies are not usually a one-liner. I have to explain.

I am sharing the info to you while I am still alive. There are already listeners who have died. And we who are still living are getting older and nearer the grave than the cradle. We are not increasing but actually decreasing. It is good and we have the Internet. The expositions of Ama, I hope, will be preserved and spread throughout the world.

Regarding your question, I will not start off World War III. For example, I am in-charge of a missile silo in the US. I first get my instruction to fire my missile from the Commander-in-chief. Only when I get the confirmation will I fire it. You know that the US will not be the aggressor even if it has the numerical superiority.

If I were in China, I would still wait for instructions from the Commander-in-chief to fire my missile.

I know that WWIII will be started in Spratly Islands claimed by the Philippines. How would I start it off there? Do I attack the islands and reefs occupied by foreign troops and drive them out from the area claimed by the Philippines? Does the Philippines have the capability to drive out other claimants? How sure am I that my action will trigger a world war? China or Vietnam may counterattack, and instead of my driving out the claimants, I may even lose those that I already hold, like what happened between China and Vietnam.

If I were a Chinese at the Spratly Islands, I can grab islands and reef held by other claimants, like what I did at Mischief Reef taken from the Philippines. But I have to watch out for my action for the US may retaliate in behalf of the Philippines.
 
20120823.2110

@laca, #3772

Sorry, laca, if I am not able to answer you straightaway.

OK, got it, no straight answer. It's funny. You firmly believe that your God wants the war to happen and still you're claiming that you would not start it if you had the chance. Commanding officer trumps God.

There's still hope for you, it seems.
 
I googled the name. Not surprisingly, she only appears in online posts by our friend PC.

Apparently, she is supposed to be an heiress to the Helene Curtis cosmetics fortune (see this link and search for Imden)! Did Ka Apaz reveal that too, PC? If that's true, she should be easy to find. Have you found her PC? I'm guessing not.


20120823.2315

@AdMan, #3758

I have talked to Angelina Imden once. I heard her in two or three other tapes. The people in the Philippines talk to her in Filipino and she responds in Filipino even though she does not speak the language.

She was an heiress to the Helene Curtis cosmetics fortune but she relinquished her claim to that fortune. Instead, she leads a religious group somewhere in England. She has been assigned by Jesus to dig up the physical bodies in which the spirit of Reneliniyindi resided, according to Ama. Last that I know is that there were already about seven cadavers in individual coffins in a room at her place. When the spirit of Reneliniyindi enters a cadaver, a light switches on to know which coffin has the spirit.

According to Ama, what the people in England would hear are the voices of those talking in the Philippines but in the language of where the cadaver was dug up. For example, the cadaver was dug up in Iran, the language maybe Persian. Those in England would hear the voices from the Philippines speaking in Persian even though they don’t know Persian. The voice from the Philippines will still be the same but the language is not in Filipino but in Persian.

There are other living mediums in other parts of the world like Maricel in Canada, Dulce in Israel, and Salome in California. Dulce, for example, speaks in Hebrew. Those around her know Hebrew. The people in the Philippines speak in Filipino but those in Israel will hear them speaking in Hebrew.

I have not been to Europe, or to England. I asked where she [Angelina Imden] is but she seems not to give her true whereabouts. This is one thing that I doubt – why she seems to refuse where to see her.

This may be why there is a whistling sound at the entry and exit of spirits when Ka Apaz is lying down and covered with bedsheet. Ama says that people in other parts of the world would hear the session also. If she is standing up, like in mass, only those in the Philippines would hear the mass (http://aristean.org/wp086.htm titled “How the Holy Spirit talks to people”.

Ama related an incident wherein a foreigner was looking for Ka Apaz at Baliwag, Bulacan but was referred to the town of Capaz, Tarlac, some 80 km away to the northwest.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom