• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Moderated Will the 2012 Olympic Games in London be held?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was able to prove that the revelations of Ama that Jesus Christ was born on May 23 and died on August 17 are true and correct...

Frankly, PC, I think you're wrong about that. I think that the Jesus of the New Testament is a fictional character based very loosely on real people such as Hillel, and fleshed out with nonsense mythology about virgin births and miracles.

I believe that every one of the "miracles" described in the New Testament was made up. No loaves and fishes. No virgin birth. No healings. No water into wine. No resurrection, either Lazarus or Jesus.

And if you're dealing with a fictional character he was never really born and never actually died, so the dates you thought up are meaningless.


...so I am wondering why Ama’s prophecies regarding the 2012 Olympic Games in London failed.

Probably because "Ama" is a fictional character invented by Ka Apaz.

Meantime, I am still hopeful that his prophecies will be realized.

Ah, so you *do* want a war! You see, PC, this is why I will never, under any circumstances, subscribe to your beliefs.

You're eagerly awaiting the outbreak of a nuclear war that will destroy 2/3 of the people on Earth. The actual numbers are probably closer to 99.9999% of the people on Earth, because with contaminated air and water, the ecosystem will be too damaged to support more than a handful of people in well-stocked, well-designed underground bunkers.

I would literally give My own life to prevent such a war. And yes, you may quote Me on that.
 
My Springy G has spoken! See, you worship a false spirit...Her powers manifest on a daily basis, her words can be verified, and she is willing to sacrifice her own existence to save humanity, that is far more than the bloodthirsty & lying being you worship is willing to do! Denounce your false spirit & repent! you still have time...
 
It's in the KJV so it must be the truth.


You'd think he'd know more about botany.


No it's not and no they won't.


20120818.1630

@Paul, #3580

Ama recommended that we use the King James Version of the Holy Bible because he said that it is nearer the truth.

Jesus knew about fig tree when He said:

Luke 21:29-30 – “And he spake to them a parable: behold the fig tree, and all the trees; When they now shoot forth, ye see and know of your own selves that summer is now nigh at hand.”

Matthew 24:32 – “Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:”

Mark 13:28 – “Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When her branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is near:”

And since it had leaves, He expected fruit on it but found none. So He cursed it.

Ama told us a poem, number 3 in http://aristean.org/tula.htm titled “May isang punungkahoy” (There was a tree)”. The poem tells about a tree inside a fence that the owner was cutting down. In the displeasure of the passerby, he asked the owner why he was cutting the tree down. The reply of the owner was that the tree always flowered but the flowers just withered away and did not become fruits. Its branches just make a mess in his yard.

Jesus said in Luke 23:31, “For if they do these things in a green tree, what shall be done in the dry?”
 
Last edited:
When two tribes go to war a point is all you can score.

20120818.1000

@blue sock monkey, #3584

No one is stopping you from drawing your squirrel, blue sock monkey.

I am correcting Agatha’s conception about the crucifixion of Jesus.
Not my concept, the evidence of history both in the Bible and from other sources supports that Passover is in the spring and always has been.
I was able to prove that the revelations of Ama that Jesus Christ was born on May 23 and died on August 17 are true and correct,
You have done no such thing, you have cherry picked verses to support your contention and ignored ones which do not, and you have ignored the mass of extra-biblical evidence and history which is squarely against you. Not only that, you are so desperate to maintain this fiction against the overwhelming odds that you are now suggesting that you know better than the Bible. Isn't that supposed to be some kind of sin in your theology?

so I am wondering why Ama’s prophecies regarding the 2012 Olympic Games in London failed.
Because they were nonsense, thought up by a fraud and used to keep gullible people like you turning up with cash.

He said something about the failure of prophecies. I still have to look for it.
Did 'he' say anything about your God's dislike of false prophets? If I believed in your God and I'd made all the false prophecies that you've made I'd be pretty worried about an eternity in hell.

Meantime, I am still hopeful that his prophecies will be realized
You are hopeful that war will start and two thirds of living, loving, innocent people will die violent and painful deaths, and those that remain will eke out a miserable existence until radiation sickness, disease and starvation carries them off too? That is a disgusting thing to hope for and you ought to be ashamed of yourself for entertaining any hope of it whatsoever.

that is why my question is if the Paralympic Games the same as the Olympic Games.
And many, many people have told you that they are not the same. You just don't want to accept the truth because it conflicts with your evil and bloodthirsty vision of the future.

He has been telling us to prepare for the coming war which will start at Spratly Islands that the Philippines is claiming. There is at the moment tensions between China and the US and its allies, like the Philippines. The Spratly Island dispute is a powder keg, a military flashpoint, where a war can erupt.
So are many other places. Plus ca change, as they say.
 
Ama recommended that we use the King James Version of the Holy Bible because he said that it is nearer the truth.
Ah, the bible is near the truth, but the great one true holy spirit that knows allTM leaves it up to you to you to pick and chooose as it suits you purpose. How very convenient.


Jesus knew about fig tree
Clearly not.
 
Four Weddings and a Funeral

... I was able to prove that the revelations of Ama that Jesus Christ was born on May 23 and died on August 17 are true and correct, so I am wondering why Ama’s prophecies regarding the 2012 Olympic Games in London failed. ...

Actually, you haven't proven that at all because the known dates of Pontius Pilate's governorship show your theory is completely off kilter.
ETA:
Here's a link to a comprehensive list of the Roman governors of Judea.
http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/6840-governors-roman-of-judea

As you can see, there were no governors before 6 C.E

Please keep in mind the calendar used in Hispania had no relation to anything but the 'founding' of the Roman province. 'Era Cans' might be a misreading of 'era común'.

Whenever you want that translation done, just post up the link to the document. I'm more than happy to do this.
 
Last edited:
PC, please remember that god hates figs...
Now, on a more serious tone...
Go get help. Real help, not from some fake medium (as if there were real ones). Go see a shrink. Tell him/her the crazy stuff you told us, follow his/hers instructions and go get a life. You need it.
 
I do not know why the prophecies failed. I was hoping that the prophecies will happen like his revelations of the birth (May 23) and death ((August 17) of Jesus. I shared to you what I heard to get your comments.

And you got our comments.

Yes you do know why the prophecies failed. You just won't admit it.
Likewise you now know your calculations of Jesus birth and death dates are wrong, but you won't admit that either.
 
We haven't had that spirit here since 1969;
And still those voices are calling from far away--
Wake you up in the middle of the night
Just to hear them say....

Meantime, I am still hopeful that his prophecies will be realized that is why my question is if the Paralympic Games the same as the Olympic Games.

Do you know, PeaceCrusader, I am dismayed that you keep asking this question, as though nobody had answered it for you in this very thread numerous times. To put this query to rest for good and always, I have compiled a little list which establishes that the Paralympics are not not not "the same as the Olympic Games."

The Olympic Games are governed by the International Olympic Committee (IOC). The Paralympic Games are governed by the International Paralympic Committee (IPC).

The IOC is based in Lausanne, Switzerland. The IPC is headquartered in Bonn, Germany.

The Olympic Games have their own special logo which is used exclusively by entities authorized by the IOC. The Paralympics have their own special logo which is used exclusively by entities authorized by the IPC.

In the Olympic Games, the athletes who compete are the elite of the sports world--those who can run the very fastest, jump the very highest, etc. In the Paralympics, competition is restricted to exceptional athletes who have various physical disabilities.

Funding for the Olympic Games is separate from the funding for the Paralympics.

The 2012 Olympic Games were held (note past tense) July 27-August 12. The 2012 Paralympics are scheduled to be held August 29-September 9.

As you can see, while the two competitions have similarities, they are separate events and differ in crucial respects. If the spirit which you claim to hear has mixed up these two competitions, then it is a very ignorant spirit indeed and not worth listening to.

The Olympic Games of 2012 are over. They are a part of sports history, not sports future. They have left the building. In other words, your prophecy has already failed.


No one is stopping you from drawing your squirrel, blue sock monkey.
That's ever so lucky, because I just happen to have here a crude drawing featuring a squirrel, which is nonetheless completely on topic and highly informative, summarizing as it does some of the key points I have made above.

full.png
 
We haven't had that spirit here since 1969;
And still those voices are calling from far away--
Wake you up in the middle of the night
Just to hear them say....


Do you know, PeaceCrusader, I am dismayed that you keep asking this question, as though nobody had answered it for you in this very thread numerous times. To put this query to rest for good and always, I have compiled a little list which establishes that the Paralympics are not not not "the same as the Olympic Games."

The Olympic Games are governed by the International Olympic Committee (IOC). The Paralympic Games are governed by the International Paralympic Committee (IPC).

The IOC is based in Lausanne, Switzerland. The IPC is headquartered in Bonn, Germany.

The Olympic Games have their own special logo which is used exclusively by entities authorized by the IOC. The Paralympics have their own special logo which is used exclusively by entities authorized by the IPC.

In the Olympic Games, the athletes who compete are the elite of the sports world--those who can run the very fastest, jump the very highest, etc. In the Paralympics, competition is restricted to exceptional athletes who have various physical disabilities.

Funding for the Olympic Games is separate from the funding for the Paralympics.

The 2012 Olympic Games were held (note past tense) July 27-August 12. The 2012 Paralympics are scheduled to be held August 29-September 9.

As you can see, while the two competitions have similarities, they are separate events and differ in crucial respects. If the spirit which you claim to hear has mixed up these two competitions, then it is a very ignorant spirit indeed and not worth listening to.

The Olympic Games of 2012 are over. They are a part of sports history, not sports future. They have left the building. In other words, your prophecy has already failed.



That's ever so lucky, because I just happen to have here a crude drawing featuring a squirrel, which is nonetheless completely on topic and highly informative, summarizing as it does some of the key points I have made above.

[qimg]http://s3.amazonaws.com/stripgenerator/strip/87/03/76/00/00/full.png[/qimg]


20120819.0400

@blue sock monkey, #3611

The differences you cited between the Olympic Games and Paralympic Games, blue sock monkey, are very informative.

I said that the remaining Wednesdays (08-22, 08-29, 09-05) before and during the Paralympic Games are for me only. I am still hopeful that the prophecies of the spirit will be fulfilled just like the May 23 birth and August 17 death of Jesus Christ revelations which I myself have proven to be true and correct. There is still the possibility of a world war to break out at Spratly Islands being claimed by the Philippnes, and that August and September are still in the middle of the year, and that there is still the Paralympic Games in London. I know that the 2012 Olympic Games in London was already completed a week ago on 08-12.
 
"Serpent, I say again!" repeated the Pigeon, but in a more subdued tone,
and added with a kind of sob, "I've tried every way, and nothing seems
to suit them!"

The differences you cited between the Olympic Games and Paralympic Games, blue sock monkey, are very informative.

Evidently not, since the remainder of your post proves you remain incapable of distinguishing between these two events, despite the very attractive colour scheme, accompanied by whimsical mammals, with which I presented my facts.


I said that the remaining Wednesdays (08-22, 08-29, 09-05) before and during the Paralympic Games are for me only.

I fear you are being disingenuous. You cannot expect us to accept that your interest is purely private when you persist in displaying it to the Forum in this most public, not to say repetitive, manner. If this peculiar behavior continues, I might be driven to the uncomfortable speculation that you are intentionally equivocating about this matter.


I am still hopeful that the prophecies of the spirit will be fulfilled just like the May 23 birth and August 17 death of Jesus Christ revelations which I myself have proven to be true and correct.

I shall overlook the repellent sentiments of this sentence, and confine myself to pointing out that scholars on this thread have already established those so-called revelations are not merely incorrect, they are utterly absurd.


There is still the possibility of a world war to break out at Spratly Islands being claimed by the Philippnes, and that August and September are still in the middle of the year...

Wrong again.


...and that there is still the Paralympic Games in London.

Irrelevant. The prophecy was specifically for the Olympic Games. That prophecy has already failed.


I know that the 2012 Olympic Games in London was already completed a week ago on 08-12.

You "know" this--yet you simultaneously refuse to accept it as fact. Curiouser and curiouser.
 
This is the BBC World Service

London still exists, normality reigns all is well
 
And you got our comments.

Yes you do know why the prophecies failed. You just won't admit it.
Likewise you now know your calculations of Jesus birth and death dates are wrong, but you won't admit that either.


20120819.0430

@Jack by the hedge, #3610

I know that we had the 2012 Olympic Games (OG) in London completed last week on 08-12. The spirit said that the Olympic Games in London will really not be held (or completed; page 49, message 1944) which I accept as failure. As I said to blue sock monkey, the remaining Wednesdays before and during the Paralympic Games in London will just be for me.

I wish that you check my calculations of the May 23 birth and August 17 death of Jesus Christ. The spirit revealed the dates. I just checked their truthfulness in my seven years (1999 to 2006) of studies. It would only take you a few days to check the results of the studies of those two dates because the results are on the Internet for your perusal (http://aristean.org/crucifyidx.htm and http://aristean.org/birthmay23.htm ).

Do not jump into conclusion that because the prophecy of the 2012 OG in London of the spirit failed, everything else that he says is wrong. I have been saying that not everything that the Devil says is bad. Learn to discern the truth from falsehood. Pick up what you think will be good for your soul and discard what is evil.
 
Oh what a night, late December back in '63

20120819.0430

Do not jump into conclusion that because the prophecy of the 2012 OG in London of the spirit failed, everything else that he says is wrong. I have been saying that not everything that the Devil says is bad. Learn to discern the truth from falsehood. Pick up what you think will be good for your soul and discard what is evil.
So you accept that you are following the devil?
 
Do not jump into conclusion that because the prophecy of the 2012 OG in London of the spirit failed, everything else that he says is wrong. I have been saying that not everything that the Devil says is bad. Learn to discern the truth from falsehood. Pick up what you think will be good for your soul and discard what is evil.

But you clearly can't discern truth from falsehood - you thought the prophecy was true.
 
OK, so we know he can't tell heaven from hell, but can he tell blue skies from pain or a green field from a cold steel rail?
 
"I must be on the look-out for serpents night and day!
Why, I haven't had a wink of sleep these three weeks!"

As I said to blue sock monkey, the remaining Wednesdays before and during the Paralympic Games in London will just be for me.

If this statement is true, then you need to stop talking about it here.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom