• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Moderated Will the 2012 Olympic Games in London be held?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The spirit said on 1986-06-13 that a world war will originate from the Philippines. There was even a background music being played titled “Since I don’t have you” when he repeated his revelation.


Such useless details...

If there was no threat of a world war at all in the area, I would have dismissed the prophecies with the completion of the OG. But there is. It is like the Sword of Damocles hanging over us.


Even accepting the possibility of a military conflict, why do you assume that it will escalate to a world war?
 
Three little maids from school are we
Pert as a school-girl well can be
Filled to the brim with girlish glee
Three little maids from school

There once were two cats of Kilkenny,
Each thought there was one cat too many,
So they fought and they fit,
And they scratched and they bit,
Till, excepting their nails
And the tips of their tails,
Instead of two cats, there weren't any.

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=8531498#post8531498

I am in awe.

;)

I wish I'd thought to use that quote of yours for that cartoon!

And now--at long, long last, the closing ceremonies of the London 2012 Squirrelympics:

full.png
 
Another profitsee out the window...
Roll on the next 'end of the world' so long as the potato chips and beer are free
 
Now playing: Rule the World

It's all over, and a country of which I feel a little bit prouder than I did a couple of weeks ago has successfully concluded an event that has been all that the Olympics should be.

My opinions of those who would feel it preferable that millions were dying instead of celebrating right now would probably not pass the autocensor.

Dave
 
There was even a background music being played titled “Since I don’t have you” when he repeated his revelation.

Now why didn't you tell us this fact at the very beginning? It changes everything. :rolleyes:

And so the Olympic Games that never were have come to a close. Marvellous job, Great Britain. Not as many gold medals in the Aussie camp as expected but I thoroughly enjoyed the games.

World War III wasn't as bad as I thought. In fact I haven't noticed it at all. Extremely kind of the armed forces to keep it quiet and unobtrusive. Nothing worse than loud banging and yelling while one is trying to eat one's cornflakes.

By the way PeaceCrusader, have you thought about a name change? WarMonger, perhaps?
 
2016 - Rio Games

With the closing ceremony done, that's the final nail in that ridiculous prophecy. I am very glad I didn't take PC's advice to get a refund on my tickets; I hope nobody took anything he said as anything close to reality.

Peace Crusader (I concur with rickps, it's a singularly inapposite name for someone who has been hoping for the violent and painful deaths of billions), do you intend to do what you said you would do, and renounce your belief in Ka Apaz and her made-up 'spirit'?
 
Now why didn't you tell us this fact at the very beginning? It changes everything. :rolleyes:

And so the Olympic Games that never were have come to a close. Marvellous job, Great Britain. Not as many gold medals in the Aussie camp as expected but I thoroughly enjoyed the games.

World War III wasn't as bad as I thought. In fact I haven't noticed it at all. Extremely kind of the armed forces to keep it quiet and unobtrusive. Nothing worse than loud banging and yelling while one is trying to eat one's cornflakes.

By the way PeaceCrusader, have you thought about a name change? WarMonger, perhaps?

Two words: The Paralympics.......,
 
You may regret those words when PC comes back with a whole new set of Dreaded Wednesdays™!
 
O most courageous day! O most happy hour!

The war date can't be shifted to the Paralympics--I hate sequels. Anything following the magnificent vaudevillian turns this thread has taken would be pure anticlimax. I can't remember a thread or a Summer Olympics I've enjoyed more. :whistling

Besides, as dafydd and abaddon have recently reminded us, PeaceKeeper has a little problem regarding a vow he made here:

Yes, Marcus, if the prophecies do not happen, not only will I stop believing in that spirit but also in Ka Apaz. When I asked the Holy Spirit before point-blank if He is the true Father (or Ama in Filipino), and not the Father who talks to someone in the town or the Father who talks to Aurora in the village where I lived in the Philippines, His reply to me was to scrutinize what He says and I will know who He is. <snip>

Now, I am putting my belief in Him in question again. If His prophecies of the nuclear world war does not occur on a Wednesday prior to the Opening Ceremonies of the 2012 Olympic Games in London and its cancellation as a result of this war, I will renounce my belief in Him and in Ka Apaz.
 
20120813.1205

@Darat, #3370
@Agatha, #3371
@blue sock monkey, #3373

The spirit said about Olympic Games in London (message #1944). So I guess it is not the Paralympic Games. I do not know if the Olympic Games is the same as the Paralympic Games.

FYI, there are two Wednesdays prior to the Opening Ceremony of the Paralympic Games: 08-15 and 08-22. And there are also two Wednesdays during the Paralympics: 08-29 and 09-05.

The Spratly Island dispute is still a major flashpoint at the moment. There is a potential that the dispute could become an all-out war. It is like the Sword of Damocles hanging over us.
 
The war date can't be shifted to the Paralympics--I hate sequels.

No! No! You don't understand. The spirit is actually a paraspirit so when he said Olympics he meant Paralympics. The Chinese will send 200,000,000 paratroopers and paragliders. Their has to be a war because that is PC's paradise.

ETA:

FYI, there are two Wednesdays prior to the Opening Ceremony of the Paralympic Games: 08-15 and 08-22. And there are also two Wednesdays during the Paralympics: 08-29 and 09-05.

He's doing it! He's doing it! He has to be pulling our collective legs, surely.
 
Last edited:
78 RPM


20120813.1205

@Darat, #3370
@Agatha, #3371
@blue sock monkey, #3373

The spirit said about Olympic Games in London (message #1944). So I guess it is not the Paralympic Games. I do not know if the Olympic Games is the same as the Paralympic Games.

FYI, there are two Wednesdays prior to the Opening Ceremony of the Paralympic Games: 08-15 and 08-22. And there are also two Wednesdays during the Paralympics: 08-29 and 09-05.


BrokenRecord.jpg


The Spratly Island dispute is still a major flashpoint at the moment. There is a potential that the dispute could become an all-out war. It is like the Sword of Damocles hanging over us.


Yeah, except it's nothing like that at all.
 
20120813.1240

@rickps, #3368
@Elizabeth 1, #3372

I think I will keep the name PeaceCrusader. Actually, my user name is peacecrusader888 with 888 at the end. The number of Jesus is 888 (http://aristean.org/wp095.htm titled “Coincidences in my life – Part 3”).

Peace is what everyone longs for. I am a crusader for peace which can only be obtained through Jesus. I believe He is the only one who can bring peace in this world.

Please read the coincidences in my life in http://aristean.org/wp09x.htm where x is from 3 to 8. The spirit commissioned us to spread the word in http://aristean.org/wp115.htm .
 
One, two! One, two! And through and through
The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!

FYI, there are two Wednesdays prior to the Opening Ceremony of the Paralympic Games: 08-15 and 08-22. And there are also two Wednesdays during the Paralympics: 08-29 and 09-05.

The Spratly Island dispute is still a major flashpoint at the moment. There is a potential that the dispute could become an all-out war. It is like the Sword of Damocles hanging over us.

Nope. Over. Finished. Done. Finis. We've already given this prophecy several extensions. We are not moving the goalposts ever again. We can't, because in our last episode, the raccoons docked the squirrel's tail and set it ablaze (it was very exciting). The 2012 Squirrelympics have passed into history.

See?

full.png



I've moved the complete cartoon saga to my gallery at DeviantArt; please click here for Dr StrangeOlympics; or how I learned to stop worrying & love the squirrel.
 
Last edited:
One Gold Medal ....

.... to WarFanBoy for Goal Post Moving. Sadly, it seems to be an ongoing affair so we'll have to schedule the award ceremony for some time in 2018. A Wednesday perhaps?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom