• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Moderated Will the 2012 Olympic Games in London be held?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prophecy 19 states: “The revolt of the elements will take a record high in the years following until the arrival or birth of the so-called ‘anti-Christ.”

I repeat, Norm: do hydrogen, oxygen, and carbon revolt? How about earth, water, air, and fire?

My neighbor Jim states: “I graduated with honors from Hogwarts.”

I repeat: do humans attend Hogwarts? How about wizards?

Obviously, Jim is a wizard, correct? Since he has told us (plural) that he graduated with honors from Hogwarts, and muggles cannot graduate with honors from Hogwarts. FYI, only wizards can. Did you know that he can trap himself in an invisible box? I am positively certain of this because I've seen him try to escape the invisible box by pressing his hands against the sides.
 
Then fate o'er-rules, that, one man holding troth,
A million fail, confounding oath on oath.

Prophecy 19 states: “The revolt of the elements will take a record high in the years following until the arrival or birth of the so-called ‘anti-Christ.”

I repeat, Norm: do hydrogen, oxygen, and carbon revolt? How about earth, water, air, and fire?

Which do you think is more appropriate: the first or the fourth definition in the World Book Dictionary? Do you keep records of hydrogen, oxygen, and carbon? How about the lowest and highest temperatures, the earthquakes, tornadoes, rainfall, bush fire, etc. of a particular day or month or year at a particular place?


Now we appear to have travelled through Alice's looking glass.

"When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean — neither more nor less."


At least squirrels, whatever their other faults, mean exactly what they say.

full.png
 
According to the "prophecy", lots of these should be flying over the Philippines by now...
JH-7JH-7AFBC-1FBC-2JianhongFighter-BomberPeoplesLiberationArmyNavyPLANandPeoplesLiberationArmyAirForcePLAAFXiantacticalHong-7bKD-88KongDi-88.jpg


The "prophecy" was a fraud. Face it.
 
6-6-6 the number of the beast
hell and fire was spawned to be released

Dude, that's not them disagreeing. They're bonding.

Obviously, they're excited to be back together, and revolting against the humans who drove them apart in the first place.
 
And as imagination bodies forth
The forms of things unknown, the poet's pen
Turns them to shapes, and gives to airy nothing
A local habitation and a name.

Herewith are some YouTube videos published lately about South China Sea dispute: <snip>
I would like to clarify that even though we will have World War III, it will NOT be the end of the world. God will still leave one-third of mankind (http://aristean.org/transcript046.htm ). But instead of the population exploding again, it will even decrease until there will just be very few persons who will be left behind sometime in the year 2200. Then the population will grow again for one thousand years.

Is a war between China and the US possible at this time? Yes. Is there a dispute where the Philippines is involved that could trigger this war? Yes. Spratly Island dispute. Please watch the videos that I just posted.
There is a 1999 prophecy of the spirit where he definitely confirmed what he said in 1986 – that World War III will be ignited in the Philippines, at Spratly Islands in particular. Would you like to know it?
So it will be up to you to decide what you will do if a nuclear war happens. Just keep watch of the dispute at Spratly Islands.
It seems that we are getting previews of what is to come – no electricity in India affecting 10% of the world’s population, the Fukushima nuclear disaster, etc.


All of these statements, PeaceCrusader, were made after your prophecy fizzled pathetically--the most recent Wednesday having ended, not with a bang but with a whimper.

I now wish to clarify your current stance. That is, that you have not renounced your claim that war between China and other major geo-political powers is both likely and imminent, that the source of the dispute lies in the Spratly Islands, and that nuclear armaments will be deployed.

In fact, you have renounced nothing of your original claim except for the date of the conflagration. You continue to embrace that wretched old woman, her pretend spirits, and exactly as much of her prophesying as pleases you.

Is this a fair summation?
 
12 o'clock high



I have the feeling poor old PC scans the skies every morning, awaiting some along these lines.

ETA:
Sorry.
I forgot PC is in Oz.
This is what he thinks is in store for the Philippines.
 
Last edited:
I've been in China for a few weeks - flew back to the UK a couple of days ago from Shanghai.

How on earth could I have missed the war?

Also - I recall a quotation that goes, "The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity".

:)
 
20120726.2115

Wednesday, 2012-07-25, has now passed the US. It is Thursday, 07-26, across the US: 7:15am in New York City, 4:15am in Los Angeles, and 1:15am in Honolulu.

The prophecies of the Holy Spirit that the world war which will start from the trouble in the Philippines will occur on a Wednesday and that the 2012 Olympic Games in London will not be held, failed to materialize. Even though the Games will officially open tomorrow, 07-27, I cannot move the goal posts anymore because 07-25 is the last Wednesday for the month of July.

I would like to apologize to all of you. I am deeply sorry. I will refrain from discussing prophecies anymore and be tight-lipped on this. I will reconsider my belief that the Holy Spirit who we are talking to is the true Holy Spirit and so is my belief that Ka Apaz’ physical body is appropriated by this spirit. As I used to say, if we were to believe in a god, we have to be sure that He is the only true God. As God, He must be omniscient. That means, He knows the past, the present, and the future.
So you were lying?
 
Then give three cheers
And one cheer more
For the hardy squirrel of the Pinafore!

He's battered, he's bruised--but he keeps trying.

full.png
 
4.5 % alcohol content (volume)

20120812.2345

What does this news mean:

“Navy prepares for a conflict more likely than we think”?
It is from The Australian, August 11, 2012, 12:00am.

It obviously means that you were correct in your prediction that the 2012 London Olympics will be cancelled due to 200 million Chinese invading the richest country in the world, the Philippines.
 
So throw those curtains wide
One day like this a year'll see me right

20120812.2345

What does this news mean:

“Navy prepares for a conflict more likely than we think”?
It is from The Australian, August 11, 2012, 12:00am.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...ly-than-we-think/story-e6frg6z6-1226447808882

Given that one needs to subscribe to read more than the first paragraph of the story, why don't you tell us what it means.

From the little I can see without logging in, it seems to be a story about ensuring the Australian Navy is combat-ready, which is kind of the point of having a navy. I don't think it means your evil fantasy of WWIII is any more likely to come true.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom