• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Moderated Will the 2012 Olympic Games in London be held?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do,
to keep in the same place.


PeaceCrusader, you are beginning to sound like Chicken Little--or the Boy Who Cried Wolf, I can't decide which. If you keep on in this way, I might not believe anything you say.


That nukular squirrel has one last game he’ll try to play before the closing ceremony:

full.png
 
20120813.0100

The spirit said on 1986-06-13 that a world war will originate from the Philippines. There was even a background music being played titled “Since I don’t have you” when he repeated his revelation. (I do not know when he initially revealed it.) In the 1990s, he said that it will happen in the middle of the year. On 1999-03-28, when I went to the Philippines, he specifically confirmed that it will originate from Spratly Islands being claimed by the Philippines.

The 2012 Olympic Games (OG) in London is ready to hold the Closing Ceremony in a few hours. So his prophecies of the war starting on a Wednesday and that the 2012 OG not held (or completed) will be/are failures. Although the OG will be finished, the threat of a world war is still there.

If there was no threat of a world war at all in the area, I would have dismissed the prophecies with the completion of the OG. But there is. It is like the Sword of Damocles hanging over us.

The mining of the Strait of Hormuz by Iran is a greater threat and could spark a war. The situation in the Middle East seems to be more volatile, that is why we may say that that is the place where it will all begin.

I do not know when this world war will happen.
 
20120813.0100

I do not know when this world war will happen.

That puts you in the same position as the rest of the human race: nobody can predict the future.

But if by 'this world war' you mean the one predicted by your 'spirit' then we can say something definite about that - it can never now happen as foretold. That prophecy has no value. It was false.
 
Fahrenheit 451

...The spirit said on 1986-06-13 that a world war will originate from the Philippines. There was even a background music being played titled “Since I don’t have you” when he repeated his revelation. (I do not know when he initially revealed it.) ...

If there was no threat of a world war at all in the area, I would have dismissed the prophecies with the completion of the OG. But there is. It is like the Sword of Damocles hanging over us. ...

You mean the botched date of Jesus' death, the inexistent Egyptian princess, the failed 19 prophecies, the failed WWIII prediction and the on-going Olympic Games haven't convinced you this whole schtick is just a flim-flam?
 
Fahrenheit 451



You mean the botched date of Jesus' death, the inexistent Egyptian princess, the failed 19 prophecies, the failed WWIII prediction and the on-going Olympic Games haven't convinced you this whole schtick is just a flim-flam?

Yes PC, everything that this old mad woman told you has proved to be total bollocks, so why do you still believe it?
 
Are there any of these flying right now over the Philippines shooting at anything that tries to fly or move on the ground?
J-10_fighting_plane_combat_aircraft_Chinese_Air_Force_002_AR.jpg


Nope?

Then, it was a fail. Complete, major, total, absolute, undeniable fail.

PC, you've been duped, fooled by that woman and by yourself.
 
Yes PC, everything that this old mad woman told you has proved to be total bollocks, so why do you still believe it?

Because he already believed it, since he made it all up calculated it from careful study of scripture in the first place and only went to the oracle to have his own nutty ideas confirmed.
 
.....the closing ceremony starts in less than 3 hrs, and the rumours are the Spice Girls are reforming to 'sing' at the end of games concert.....Now THAT might cause WWIII........
 
20120813.0100

The spirit said on 1986-06-13 that a world war will originate from the Philippines. There was even a background music being played titled “Since I don’t have you” when he repeated his revelation. (I do not know when he initially revealed it.) In the 1990s, he said that it will happen in the middle of the year. On 1999-03-28, when I went to the Philippines, he specifically confirmed that it will originate from Spratly Islands being claimed by the Philippines.

The 2012 Olympic Games (OG) in London is ready to hold the Closing Ceremony in a few hours. So his prophecies of the war starting on a Wednesday and that the 2012 OG not held (or completed) will be/are failures. Although the OG will be finished, the threat of a world war is still there.

If there was no threat of a world war at all in the area, I would have dismissed the prophecies with the completion of the OG. But there is. It is like the Sword of Damocles hanging over us.

The mining of the Strait of Hormuz by Iran is a greater threat and could spark a war. The situation in the Middle East seems to be more volatile, that is why we may say that that is the place where it will all begin.

I do not know when this world war will happen.

There is always a threat of war, somewhere in the world. However, diplomatic solutions are preferred by almost everyone; war is expensive and destructive for all of the participants, winners or losers.

Your 'prophecies' were dismal failures and your hope that two-thirds of the world's population will suffer painful deaths is still offensive to anyone with an ounce of human compassion.
 
"When you've once said a thing, that fixes it,
and you must take the consequences."

20120813.0100

The spirit said on 1986-06-13 that a world war will originate from the Philippines. There was even a background music being played titled “Since I don’t have you” when he repeated his revelation. (I do not know when he initially revealed it.) In the 1990s, he said that it will happen in the middle of the year. On 1999-03-28, when I went to the Philippines, he specifically confirmed that it will originate from Spratly Islands being claimed by the Philippines.

The 2012 Olympic Games (OG) in London is ready to hold the Closing Ceremony in a few hours. So his prophecies of the war starting on a Wednesday and that the 2012 OG not held (or completed) will be/are failures. Although the OG will be finished, the threat of a world war is still there.

If there was no threat of a world war at all in the area, I would have dismissed the prophecies with the completion of the OG. But there is. It is like the Sword of Damocles hanging over us.

The mining of the Strait of Hormuz by Iran is a greater threat and could spark a war. The situation in the Middle East seems to be more volatile, that is why we may say that that is the place where it will all begin.

I do not know when this world war will happen.


Indeed you don't know. The future is not yet written for any man or any woman--and there are no gods to sit in heaven smirking at our ignorance.

It is human nature to wonder about the future, and sometimes to fear it. Inevitably, some curious minds will endeavor to foretell what is to come. They gather "data" from anything available--goat entrails, notched sticks, runes scratched into stones, pebbles suspended from strings, Tarot cards, random patterns in trees or toast, soothsayers keening away inside of caves or Filipino cottages, the stars above. But it is all of it make-believe, ways some humans have of whistling in the dark--because they are afraid, and must do something, however ineffective, however laughable, however costly, to fight that darkness.

Now, there is another, more intellectually challenging method to cope with our fears. We can learn about what nature is really like. Reading a good solid book about science may not provide the satisfying catharsis of a customized theatrical performance. But it most certainly will provide you with actual information that you can use to cope with the world around you.

Unfortunately, you have chosen the way of futile superstition. You have yet to understand that the light you have sought for so long is an illusion--and that you are grasping at nothing but wisps of smoke.
 
20120813.0100

If there was no threat of a world war at all in the area, I would have dismissed the prophecies with the completion of the OG. But there is. It is like the Sword of Damocles hanging over us.

There is always the threat of a world war. Humans like to fight each other.

I do not know when this world war will happen.

Thank you for that brilliant insight. I'm glad that you have given so many years of your life, not to mention trips to the one true Holy Spirit (being channeled through the body of an Egyptian princess, or something...I may have a few of my facts wrong there, but in for a penny, in for a pound, eh PeaceCrusader?) to this cause. Thank goodness you sacrificed so much and thank goodness for a elderly stage actress flopping to the ground and then getting back up.

We are all now properly warned that a World War may break out, somewhere, sometime, maybe. We're not sure on any of the details, but thank goodness that we have the Holy Spirit speaking directly to us or we wouldn't even have the warning that we do have.

This is a laughing stock.
 
There once were two cats of Kilkenny,
Each thought there was one cat too many,
So they fought and they fit,
And they scratched and they bit,
Till, excepting their nails
And the tips of their tails,
Instead of two cats, there weren't any.

That nukular squirrel has one last game he’ll try to play before the closing ceremony:

[qimg]http://s3.amazonaws.com/stripgenerator/strip/52/41/76/00/00/full.png[/qimg]

I am in awe.
 
I said "Good riddance", but, PC, you're still here spouting this nonsense, and dodging the question as to why you refuse to consider that there is no one involved in this prophecy except you and a senile or fraudulent old woman. So, I'll repeat myself:
PC, your arrogance is positively breathtaking.

This idiotic prediction has failed completely, yet you presume to discern what is and what is not of the Spirit coming from the mouth of this mumbling fraud with her cheap histrionics. You absolutely refuse to consider that you were taken in by this act, that there is no spirit, holy or otherwise, involved.

Yet you presume to lecture us on matters of spiritual discernment and morality - the latter being especially odious in light of your hoping for the death of billions of people in the service of this false prophecy. ("Peace Crusader" indeed.) I thought you were simply misguided, but with your blend of fanaticism, hypocrisy, dishonesty, and ego you turn out to be well-matched with the lying old crone to whom you prostrate yourself. Frankly, the pair of you turn my stomach. Good riddance.
I'm not wasting any more time on you. In parting, let me just remind you (as others already have), that you are quite demonstrably a liar:
...Yes, Marcus, if the prophecies do not happen, not only will I stop believing in that spirit but also in Ka Apaz...
If His prophecies of the nuclear world war does not occur on a Wednesday prior to the Opening Ceremonies of the 2012 Olympic Games in London and its cancellation as a result of this war, I will renounce my belief in Him and in Ka Apaz.
We've soon what your word is worth: nothing. *Plonk*
 
Originally Posted by PeaceCrusader

..''Yes, Marcus, if the prophecies do not happen, not only will I stop believing in that spirit but also in Ka Apaz...
If His prophecies of the nuclear world war does not occur on a Wednesday prior to the Opening Ceremonies of the 2012 Olympic Games in London and its cancellation as a result of this war, I will renounce my belief in Him and in Ka Apaz.''

Renounce your belief, Peace Crusader. Your god does not like liars.
 
Originally Posted by PeaceCrusader

..''Yes, Marcus, if the prophecies do not happen, not only will I stop believing in that spirit but also in Ka Apaz...
If His prophecies of the nuclear world war does not occur on a Wednesday prior to the Opening Ceremonies of the 2012 Olympic Games in London and its cancellation as a result of this war, I will renounce my belief in Him and in Ka Apaz.''

Renounce your belief, Peace Crusader. Your god does not like liars.

Elsewhere on this forum another "prophet" still maintains that a World Cup 2010 prophecy could still be fulfilled.

It seems to be a theme with prophetic types to never let go of the "Holy Word" even when it has utterly failed. Maybe because so much time and effort has been expended, it is easier to expand the delusion than admit total failure.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom