Tony Szamboti
Illuminator
- Joined
- Jun 2, 2007
- Messages
- 4,976
Tony,
there you go again, making a global claim of "impossibility". You think you have proven it, but most disagree. More importantly, the reverse positive claim of CD hasn't been proven positively, and you don't even claim it has - do I read you correctly on that count?
I am curious. I think you are genuinely convinced of your claims.
In june 2007, you were roughly the 100th signer of the AE911Truth petition. At the time, the NIST-report on WTC7 wasn't out yet, and no one had written a paper on "active thermitic material found in the WTC dust". Yet, at the time (this is june 7th, 2007), ae911Truth.org already had the following claims about WTC7 on their front page:
As your own eyes witness - WTC Building #7 (a 47 story high-rise not hit by an airplane) exhibits all the characteristics of a classic controlled demolition with explosives:
1. Rapid onset of “collapse”
2. Sounds of explosions at ground floor - a full second prior to collapse (heard by hundreds of firemen and media reporters)
3. Symmetrical “collapse” – through the path of greatest resistance – at free-fall speed — the columns gave no resistance
4. Squibs, or “mistimed” explosions, at the upper 7 floors seen in the network videos
5. “Collapses” into its own footprint – with the steel skeleton broken up for shipment
6. Massive volume of expanding pyroclastic dust clouds
7. Tons of molten Metal found by CDI (Demolition Contractor) in basement (no other possible source than an incendiary cutting charge such as Thermate)
8. Chemical signature of Thermate (high tech incendiary) found in slag, solidified molten metal, and dust samples by Physics professor Steven Jones, PhD.
9. FEMA finds rapid oxidation and intergranular melting on structural steel samples
10. Expert corroboration from the top European Controlled Demolition professional
11. Fore-knowledge of “collapse” by media, NYPD, FDNY
I am wondering, Tony: Did you believe back then that all these claims were true? Do you still believe they are true? Notice that these are not only 11 claimed facts about WTC7, but also 11 accompanying claims that these 11 alleged facts are "the characteristics of a classic controlled demolition with explosives", and additionally 11 implied claims that these alleged facts are not also characteristic of a natural collapse, so we actually have 33 claims here:
1a. The "onset" of WTC7's collapse was in fact "rapid".
1b. This is a characteristic of a classic controlled demolition with explosives
1c. This cannot be a characteristic of an unassisted progressive collapse.
2a. Hundreds of firemen and media reporters in fact heard sounds of explosions at ground floor - a full second (not much sooner or later!) prior to collapse
2b. This is a characteristic of a classic controlled demolition with explosives
2c. This cannot be a characteristic of an unassisted progressive collapse.
3a. Collapse was in fact "symmetrical" collapse, it was in fact "through the path of greatest resistance", it was in fact "at free-fall speed" and in fact "the columns gave no resistance"
3b. This is a characteristic of a classic controlled demolition with explosives
3c. This cannot be a characteristic of an unassisted progressive collapse.
4a. "Squibs, or mistimed explosions", at the upper 7 floors were in fact seen in the network videos
4b. This is a characteristic of a classic controlled demolition with explosives
4c. This cannot be a characteristic of an unassisted progressive collapse.
5a. WTC7 did in fact "collapse into its own footprint", and the steel skeleton was in fact "broken up for shipment"
5b. This is a characteristic of a classic controlled demolition with explosives
5c. This cannot be a characteristic of an unassisted progressive collapse.
6a. There was in fact "massive volume" of expanding "pyroclastic dust clouds"
6b. This is a characteristic of a classic controlled demolition with explosives
6c. This cannot be a characteristic of an unassisted progressive collapse.
7a. There were in fact "tons" of "molten Metal" found by CDI (Demolition Contractor) in basement, and there is in fact "no other possible source than an incendiary cutting charge such as Thermate"
7b. This is a characteristic of a classic controlled demolition with explosives
7c. This cannot be a characteristic of an unassisted progressive collapse.
8a. The "chemical signature of Thermate" (high tech incendiary) was in fact found in slag, solidified molten metal, and dust samples by Physics professor Steven Jones, PhD.
8b. This is a characteristic of a classic controlled demolition with explosives
8c. This cannot be a characteristic of an unassisted progressive collapse.
9a. FEMA did in fact "rapid" oxidation and "intergranular melting" on structural steel samples
9b. This is a characteristic of a classic controlled demolition with explosives
9c. This cannot be a characteristic of an unassisted progressive collapse.
10a. The "top European Controlled Demolition professional" did in fact give expert corroboration for all this
10b. This is a characteristic of a classic controlled demolition with explosives
10c. This cannot be a characteristic of an unassisted progressive collapse.
11a. The media, NYPD, FDNY did in fact have "fore-knowledge" of collapse
11b. This is a characteristic of a classic controlled demolition with explosives
11c. This cannot be a characteristic of an unassisted progressive collapse.
Tony, 33 claims - some of these actually multiple claims. I am wondering:
Do you agree with ALL of them? Or with how many of these 33 do you agree?
If not, how many do you disagree with - i.e. you think they are FALSE?
How many do you have no opinion on (or a "don't know" or "depends on unknowns" or "I don't understand what that's even supposed to mean")?
As for me,
- I agree with 11 of the 33 claims
- I disagree with 16
- I can't decide on 6
Note that the claims I agree with are mostly the b- or c-parts of these claims; for example, I agree that explosions are typically heard by hundreds of people before an actual explosive CD, and that this is not characteristic for natural collapses; however I strongly disagree that many people heard such explosions a second prior to collapse.
Occasionally, I agree with with the a-claim - for example that there were squibs, but I disagree with the implied claim that this is not also typical for natural collapses.
In none of the 11 cases do I agree with both the a-claim and the b- or c-claim.
Tony, just your numbers. I am curious.
In general, I can tell you that I do not agree that everything pointed to as evidence by everyone who believes the towers and WTC 7 were brought down in artificial ways is fully indicative of that in and of themselves, and even think some are somewhat weak arguments. However, I do believe the cumulative case for artificially caused collapses is convincing. Part of the destruction caused in a controlled demolition is caused by natural forces.
I would compare it to a case where a man was found dead in the street with round holes in his body with powder burns around some of them and most believed he was shot at close range, although there was a long laceration which some insisted was indicative of stabbing and said the round holes could have been caused by an ice pick. Unfortunately, the body was not autopsied and the controversy continued. However, the controversy over the laceration wound and the point that an ice pick could have been used do not eradicate the evidence for shooting provided by the round holes with powder burns and that evidence does not rule out stabbing. In fact, there could have easily been a dual stabbing/shooting at close range, but the powder burns prove shooting at the very least.
One example you did not provide is that brought up by Anders Bjorkman concerning his claim that rubble can't destroy a building. What rubble actually can't do very well is to provide a dynamic load, but if there is enough of it falling onto floors below quasi-static failures will take place. Pulverization of the concrete is another point that I don't necessarily see as proving things one way or another. The dust found away from the buildings was largely gypsum and I don't believe there was more than about 15% of the concrete actually fully pulverized to a fine dust.
I am not going to discuss this at length here, as this thread is about the girder walk-off alleged by NIST in WTC 7.
Last edited:
