• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Split Thread [Ed] Personal experiences with gays

I am well aware that there are different countries that have different cultural norms. They man kiss all the time here in Iraq. But we aren't talking about Iraq or Portugal now are we? And the areas where I have visited in the United States, I have seen bro hugs as greetings, but never "Girly hugs". I think posters here are forgetting that is the type of hug I am talking about. And I find it quite comical that we have been talking about hugging for so many posts.

I'm not talking about bro-hugs either. I'm talking full on, arms wrapped around each other hugs. I live in the bible-belt south and see it all the time.

And... you're in the military? There are an estimated 70K homosexual soldiers on active duty, more than half of them male. You work with them everyday. And, you're trying to tell me they are all effeminate? In the military?

As I said - I think you need to get out more.
 
I'm not talking about bro-hugs either. I'm talking full on, arms wrapped around each other hugs. I live in the bible-belt south and see it all the time.

And... you're in the military? There are an estimated 70K homosexual soldiers on active duty, more than half of them male. You work with them everyday. And, you're trying to tell me they are all effeminate? In the military?

As I said - I think you need to get out more.

I am in combat arms. You would be hard pressed to find a homosexual in combat arms. The homosexuals that ARE in combat arms are very good at hiding it, as they would risk endless ridicule from their peers. I do not condone the ridicule, but I can't control everything that happens outside of work. You are more likely to find homosexuals in support units, and yes it is obvious to identify them as well. Of course, I don't know for sure, because I can't ask...yet lol.

ETA: 70K spread out over 5 different branches of service is actually not very many.
 
Last edited:
I am in combat arms. You would be hard pressed to find a homosexual in combat arms.

No. You would be hard-pressed (ha!) to find one. Because you're one of the ones they're hiding their sexuality from. I have known a few. Biblically. I live in a very largely military town. Every branch of the military is crawling with gaiety, and you wouldn't spot them in a million years because you have a mistaken notion of how the gays act. Hell, I could probably slip right under your obviously-faulty gaydar, seeing how my own family never figured it out and they've known me all my life.
 


gaysport?

My internet is too crappy to view videos, but dare I say that video is not about NHL players greeting each other in a social situation, but about them celebrating after winning a game.
 
No. You would be hard-pressed (ha!) to find one. Because you're one of the ones they're hiding their sexuality from. I have known a few. Biblically. I live in a very largely military town. Every branch of the military is crawling with gaiety, and you wouldn't spot them in a million years because you have a mistaken notion of how the gays act. Hell, I could probably slip right under your obviously-faulty gaydar, seeing how my own family never figured it out and they've known me all my life.

I think you are stretching to say that every branch of the military is "crawling" with gays. I know all of my men very personally. None of them are gay, except possibly one. He is questionable (He was caught with a dude sleeping in his bed in the barracks and a tube of anal lube on the nightstand. He was not in the bed with him, but I think you can draw your own conclusions).
 
I am in combat arms. You would be hard pressed to find a homosexual in combat arms. The homosexuals that ARE in combat arms are very good at hiding it, as they would risk endless ridicule from their peers. I do not condone the ridicule, but I can't control everything that happens outside of work. You are more likely to find homosexuals in support units, and yes it is obvious to identify them as well. Of course, I don't know for sure, because I can't ask...yet lol.

ETA: 70K spread out over 5 different branches of service is actually not very many.
Its about 2% and only counts the self-identifying gays. It excludes the Ted Haggard types ("I'm not gay, I just enjoy having sex with gay men").

And, I can guarantee that there are gay military combat personnel. My next-door neighbor is a gay combat veteran (there are, BTW, well over 1M homosexual US veterans). He's confirmed your harassment point many times in conversation, but also points out that no-one ever knew he was gay other than a couple of "friends". Even today - out as he is - you would never notice anything effeminate about him. He is a bear.

I promise you there are gay people you work with and don't even know it. And, not just because they don;t want you to know, but because there aren't any universal behavioral indicators of gayness.
 
My internet is too crappy to view videos, but dare I say that video is not about NHL players greeting each other in a social situation, but about them celebrating after winning a game.

a single goal is already enough to trigger masshuggings
 
Its about 2% and only counts the self-identifying gays. It excludes the Ted Haggard types ("I'm not gay, I just enjoy having sex with gay men").

And, I can guarantee that there are gay military combat personnel. My next-door neighbor is a gay combat veteran (there are, BTW, well over 1M homosexual US veterans). He's confirmed your harassment point many times in conversation, but also points out that no-one ever knew he was gay other than a couple of "friends". Even today - out as he is - you would never notice anything effeminate about him. He is a bear.

I promise you there are gay people you work with and don't even know it. And, not just because they don;t want you to know, but because there aren't any universal behavioral indicators of gayness.

I am still going to contend that none of my men are gay except that one possibly that I know about. I know these mens personal lives, their girlfriends, wives, fiances, etc. Unless they have some huge cover story, they are not gay.
 
I think you are stretching to say that every branch of the military is "crawling" with gays.

Actually, I'm probably understating it. The gay bars here are packed with military and former military. At least 4 out of 5 guys at my regular place are military. It comes up a lot in conversation.

I know all of my men very personally. None of them are gay, except possibly one. He is questionable (He was caught with a dude sleeping in his bed in the barracks and a tube of anal lube on the nightstand. He was not in the bed with him, but I think you can draw your own conclusions).

I think you are naive. I think you think in stereotypes. I think a whole platoon of queers could march right past you without you noticing. And "anal lube"? I have yet to encounter lube that specified which orifice it was to be used with, at least in terminology you would be likely to understand.
 
Actually, I'm probably understating it. The gay bars here are packed with military and former military. At least 4 out of 5 guys at my regular place are military. It comes up a lot in conversation.



I think you are naive. I think you think in stereotypes. I think a whole platoon of queers could march right past you without you noticing. And "anal lube"? I have yet to encounter lube that specified which orifice it was to be used with, at least in terminology you would be likely to understand.

Now I know you are fantasizing. The military is definitely not full of gays as you think, and I know for sure combat arms definitely is not. Yes I know anal lube can be used for other orifices. But when an NCO does a barracks check in the morning and finds a dude in another soldiers bed with anal lube next to it, what conclusions would you draw? Where did that soldier sleep that night if another dude was in his bed? He claims the floor, which is highly unlikely given the condition of his floor.
 
I am still going to contend that none of my men are gay except that one possibly that I know about. I know these mens personal lives, their girlfriends, wives, fiances, etc. Unless they have some huge cover story, they are not gay.

If by "your" men you mean a small squad of 8 other guys, there is a good chance you are correct. If you mean a platoon-sized unit or everyone you regularly work with, then odds are you are very wrong.
 
Now I know you are fantasizing. The military is definitely not full of gays as you think, and I know for sure combat arms definitely is not. Yes I know anal lube can be used for other orifices. But when an NCO does a barracks check in the morning and finds a dude in another soldiers bed with anal lube next to it, what conclusions would you draw? Where did that soldier sleep that night if another dude was in his bed? He claims the floor, which is highly unlikely given the condition of his floor.

And, just how effeminate are these two anal-lube suspects? And, how many months before said anal-lube incident did you know they were gay?
 
If by "your" men you mean a small squad of 8 other guys, there is a good chance you are correct. If you mean a platoon-sized unit or everyone you regularly work with, then odds are you are very wrong.

I have had command of two platoons totaling 47 soldiers in which I knew all of my men very intimately. None of them were gay except maybe the one.
 
And, just how effeminate are these two anal-lube suspects? And, how many months before said anal-lube incident did you know they were gay?

The dude sleeping in his bed was not in the Army and I do not know him. From what I am told, he was a "fruity" individual. The soldier has tendencies. For example, he seems to talk excessively about how hot women are in situations where that is not the subject. He comes off as very awkward. He also likes to joke around about gay stuff a lot and then claim "No homo". And yes, he does have some feminine traits as well.
 
The dude sleeping in his bed was not in the Army and I do not know him. From what I am told, he was a "fruity" individual. The soldier has tendencies. For example, he seems to talk excessively about how hot women are in situations where that is not the subject. He comes off as very awkward. He also likes to joke around about gay stuff a lot and then claim "No homo". And yes, he does have some feminine traits as well.

Yes, but so far that is just confirmation bias. You decided he was gay after the lube incident, then in retrospect reflect on his gay ways in the past. My question was how long *before* the lube incident had you honestly determined that he was gay (since they all have these effeminate ways)?
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom