• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

I am the first in the world

I started a new political party: Partidul Transilvania Mare (PTM)
Objectives of PTM:
1. Territorial autonomy of Transylvania
2. The English language – the official language in Transylvania
I designed a website for it: http://partidultransilvania.tk

I mean this in the nicest way, but going back and reading your posts, you may want to work on your own mastery of #2 a bit before going live with this.
 
How much gold was stolen from Transylvania.
In less than 100 years from 1918 the Romanians stolen more gold than Roman empire and Austro-Hungarian empire together.
With the gold they developed Oltenia, Moldavia, Muntenia and... they sent in Transylvania soldiers and the feudalism.
When I was at University in Bucharest the Romanian students said nobody is investing in Transylvania because in one day the Hungary will take them
 
Play your cards right and you can dominate the 13 year old girl voter block. They REALLY like vampires.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom