• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

I am the first in the world

Get off the soapbox, Alfa.

Where's your proof Chakras exist?

We'll get to the rest of your ...interesting... claims later. But first, please provide evidence that Chakras exist.
 
A proof of LM:
I calculated the level of morality is LM=0.023
Today is the globalization of stealing.
The Jews are the best organized around the world in stealing that is why they have the money, my money too.
The Germans stealing at spiritual centers my money too.
The Romanian army killed in 1989 more than 1300 people more than all Arab countries today and the officers are free with special salaries and pensions.
I was born among animals to study the Evolution on them.

You were certainly born,I wouldn't go any further than that. Provide us with proof of chakras then we can proceed.
 
A proof of LM:
I calculated the level of morality is LM=0.023
Today is the globalization of stealing.
The Jews are the best organized around the world in stealing that is why they have the money, my money too.
The Germans stealing at spiritual centers my money too.
The Romanian army killed in 1989 more than 1300 people more than all Arab countries today and the officers are free with special salaries and pensions.
I was born among animals to study the Evolution on them.

Proof that Chakras exist alfa1, not racial and fiscal rants.
 
A proof of LM:
I calculated the level of morality is LM=0.023
Today is the globalization of stealing.
The Jews are the best organized around the world in stealing that is why they have the money, my money too.
The Germans stealing at spiritual centers my money too.
The Romanian army killed in 1989 more than 1300 people more than all Arab countries today and the officers are free with special salaries and pensions.
I was born among animals to study the Evolution on them.
None of this racist rant provides proof of chakras.
 
A proof of LM:
I calculated the level of morality is LM=0.023
Today is the globalization of stealing.
The Jews are the best organized around the world in stealing that is why they have the money, my money too.
The Germans stealing at spiritual centers my money too.
The Romanian army killed in 1989 more than 1300 people more than all Arab countries today and the officers are free with special salaries and pensions.
I was born among animals to study the Evolution on them.

The JUUUUUWWWSSSS, the JUUUUUWWWWSSS
 
A proof of LM:
I calculated the level of morality is LM=0.023
Today is the globalization of stealing.
The Jews are the best organized around the world in stealing that is why they have the money, my money too.
The Germans stealing at spiritual centers my money too.
The Romanian army killed in 1989 more than 1300 people more than all Arab countries today and the officers are free with special salaries and pensions.
I was born among animals to study the Evolution on them.


Well, see, there's your problem. You forgot to carry the one.

Basic error, every person new to chakra hunting makes it, so no worries.
 
Well, see, there's your problem. You forgot to carry the one.

Basic error, every person new to chakra hunting makes it, so no worries.

I thought in chakra hunting, the One was supposed to carry you.
 
Political party

I started a new political party: Partidul Transilvania Mare (PTM)
Objectives of PTM:
1. Territorial autonomy of Transylvania
2. The English language – the official language in Transylvania
I designed a website for it: http://partidultransilvania.tk
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom