Cleon
King of the Pod People
2. The English language – the official language in Transylvania
Uh...don't most people in Transylvania speak Romanian or Hungarian as their first language?
2. The English language – the official language in Transylvania
I started a new political party: Partidul Transilvania Mare (PTM)
Objectives of PTM:
1. Territorial autonomy of Transylvania
2. The English language – the official language in Transylvania
I designed a website for it: http://partidultransilvania.tk
I started a new political party: Partidul Transilvania Mare (PTM)
Objectives of PTM:
1. Territorial autonomy of Transylvania
2. The English language – the official language in Transylvania
I designed a website for it: http://partidultransilvania.tk
Uh...don't most people in Transylvania speak Romanian or Hungarian as their first language?
Vlad the Impaler for President of Translyvania?
Oh, that pun sucked.![]()
Politically, there's a lot at stake.Sure to do well in the poles![]()
Vote for insanity - You know it makes sense!Sorry mate, I vote Monster Raving Looney. Screaming Lord Sutch all the way!
Sorry mate, I vote Monster Raving Looney. Screaming Lord Sutch all the way!
I want to apply my evolution theory to politics...
Sure to do well in the poles![]()
Politically, there's a lot at stake.