• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

I am the first in the world

alfa1

Banned
Joined
Nov 22, 2010
Messages
327
I am the first in the world who wrote a link between science and spirituality.
The most important question: Who am I?
I found the answer:
I am a WAVE and the wave function is:
|ψ> = c1|Φ1> + c2|Φ2> + c3|Φ3> + c4|Φ4> + c5|Φ5> + c6|Φ6> + c7|Φ7>
are 7 states |Φi > because are 7 major chakras or energy centers.
 
I'm a high school drop out, and this looks like a math equation.

Mind breaking this down so I could understand it?
 
Short: You have 7 quantum states, the superposition of those states multiplied with the probability to be on each state give you the wave function...
 
I am the first in the world who wrote a link between science and spirituality.
The most important question: Who am I?
I found the answer:
I am a WAVE and the wave function is:
|ψ> = c1|Φ1> + c2|Φ2> + c3|Φ3> + c4|Φ4> + c5|Φ5> + c6|Φ6> + c7|Φ7>
are 7 states |Φi > because are 7 major chakras or energy centers.

Are the 7 states |Φi > orthonormal? Are they complete? What Hilbert space do they span?

Are the amplitudes ci fixed, or are they constrained by the observation of observables?

Does the wave function |ψ> serve to completely specify the individual? If so, how can it be that a given human is constrained and characterized via the specification of a mere seven complex numbers?
 
My theory is about chakras and can be extended to the acupuncture points.
I am the first in the world who wrote a link between science and spirituality.
The most important question: Who am I?I found the answer:
I am a WAVE and the wave function is:
|ψ> = c1|Φ1> + c2|Φ2> + c3|Φ3>+ ... + c(n-1)|Φ(n-1)> + cn|Φn>
are n states |Φi > because are n acupuncture points or energy centers.
 
My theory is about chakras and can be extended to the acupuncture points.
I am the first in the world who wrote a link between science and spirituality.
The most important question: Who am I?I found the answer:
I am a WAVE and the wave function is:
|ψ> = c1|Φ1> + c2|Φ2> + c3|Φ3>+ ... + c(n-1)|Φ(n-1)> + cn|Φn>
are n states |Φi > because are n acupuncture points or energy centers.

Does there exist an analog of Clebsch-Gordan coefficients that describes the relationship between the coefficients {c1,..., c7} of an eigenstate of the Chakra operator and the coefficients {c1, ..., cn} of an eigenstate of the Acupuncture operator?
 
Last edited:
Does there exist an analog of Clebsch-Gordon coefficients that describes the relationship between the coefficients {c1,..., c7} of an eigenstate of the Chakra operator and the coefficients {c1, ..., cn} of an eigenstate of the Acupuncture operator?
I see what you did there.
 
madurobob Wow Funky math aside, a theory is useless !

Show me another theory Who am I? and I will delete my wave function!
 
madurobob Wow Funky math aside, a theory is useless !

Show me another theory Who am I? and I will delete my wave function!

So, what you are saying is that you cannot explain your own theory in a way that provides any testable predictions or claims?

Imagine my surprise.
 
I am the first in the world who wrote a link between science and spirituality.
The most important question: Who am I?
I found the answer:
I am a WAVE and the wave function is:
|ψ> = c1|Φ1> + c2|Φ2> + c3|Φ3> + c4|Φ4> + c5|Φ5> + c6|Φ6> + c7|Φ7>
are 7 states |Φi > because are 7 major chakras or energy centers.

I thought the primary equation was b4I4q ru/18 qt(pi)?
 
Are the chakras a complete basis? Are they stationary states? I'd hate to start the day as |Φ5> and gradually evolve into |Φ7>---or worse, |Φ8> (the tau neutrino) or |Φ9> (chi) or |Φ10> (strontium). Maybe the Power Balance Bracelet can help prevent that.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom