• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

I am the first in the world

How I calculated:

In my books: http://www.lulu.com/adferent

This looks familiar:

The most important question: WHO AM I? I found the answer: I am a WAVE and the WAVE FUNCTION is: |ψ> = c1 |Φ1> + c2|Φ2> + c3|Φ3> + c4|Φ4> + c5|Φ5> + c6|Φ6> + c7|Φ7> are 7 states |Φi > because are 7 major chakras or energy centers.
Print: $19.97
Download: $10.00


It comes in a can

And it tastes like ham

What, oh what

Do you think it am.
 
This looks familiar:

The most important question: WHO AM I? I found the answer: I am a WAVE and the WAVE FUNCTION is: |ψ> = c1 |Φ1> + c2|Φ2> + c3|Φ3> + c4|Φ4> + c5|Φ5> + c6|Φ6> + c7|Φ7> are 7 states |Φi > because are 7 major chakras or energy centers.
Print: $19.97
Download: $10.00


It comes in a can

And it tastes like ham

What, oh what

Do you think it am.

He is one of these?
What were their functions?
 
Last edited:
Mubarak learned from Romania
1990 In Romania Opposition leaders and independent media speculated that the demonstration was manipulated by Securitate and FSN. Miners maintain their relative innocence of the violence, claiming that the agitation and most of the brutality was the work of Iliescu’s government agents who had infiltrated and disguised themselves as miners
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mineriad
 
This is really pointless. Should these posts be reported? He's mostly just copypasting the same links over and over. It's not really anything but spam.
 
I calculated: 98% are at animal level.
98% are at animal level. What are the consequences?
Power of the majority, of the mob: communism, capitalism, mafia…
If you look at Egypt today my theory is right!
Mubarak is the pharaoh of Egypt!

And the metric you provided is still lacking?
 
"What Darwin did not understand? The evolution of consciousness" Adrian Ferent
 
"What Darwin did not understand? The evolution of consciousness" Adrian Ferent

I'll try to be gentle here. You don't get to decide if you are one of the great minds of our time; everyone else does.

Einstein and Darwin were both recognized because their theories were ground breaking and revolutionary. It would be incorrect to say that the jury is still out on you. It would be more correct to say that no one has even bothered to summon up in interest to hold the trial. Your "work" is nonsensical, unsupported and of no practical or even theoretical application. You sir are no Darwin.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom