Craig4
Penultimate Amazing
Yes please, do show your work.
This looks familiar:
The most important question: WHO AM I? I found the answer: I am a WAVE and the WAVE FUNCTION is: |ψ> = c1 |Φ1> + c2|Φ2> + c3|Φ3> + c4|Φ4> + c5|Φ5> + c6|Φ6> + c7|Φ7> are 7 states |Φi > because are 7 major chakras or energy centers.
Print: $19.97
Download: $10.00
It comes in a can
And it tastes like ham
What, oh what
Do you think it am.

How are the sales figures these days, alfa1?![]()
That's a little unfair - with a gun to my head I can swallow Spam.This is really pointless. Should these posts be reported? He's mostly just copypasting the same links over and over. It's not really anything but spam.
That's amazing. Your website makes even less sense than your posts.
I calculated: 98% are at animal level.
98% are at animal level. What are the consequences?
Power of the majority, of the mob: communism, capitalism, mafia…
If you look at Egypt today my theory is right!
Mubarak is the pharaoh of Egypt!
"What Darwin did not understand? The evolution of consciousness" Adrian Ferent