• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

I am the first in the world

So anyway, to get back on topic....

I don't think I ever got a fully satisfactory answer to my questions from the first page:

I am the first in the world who wrote a link between science and spirituality.
The most important question: Who am I?
I found the answer:
I am a WAVE and the wave function is:
|ψ> = c1|Φ1> + c2|Φ2> + c3|Φ3> + c4|Φ4> + c5|Φ5> + c6|Φ6> + c7|Φ7>
are 7 states |Φi > because are 7 major chakras or energy centers.

Are the 7 states |Φi > orthonormal? Are they complete? What Hilbert space do they span?

Are the amplitudes ci fixed, or are they constrained by the observation of observables?

Does the wave function |ψ> serve to completely specify the individual? If so, how can it be that a given human is constrained and characterized via the specification of a mere seven complex numbers?
 
‎98% of people(rich and poor) are at animal level.
Are laws against people who abused animals but no laws against people who kill animals for pleasure.
Who are the pigs: those who try to escape or those who killed them?
The hunt that took place in Balc, Bihor County’s famous hunting grounds owned by businessman Ion Tiriac, ended yesterday around noon. A total of 164 wild boars have been shot during the two-day hunt, of which 100 were shot on Saturday.
HUNTERS: Wolfgang Porsche – the heir of the empire with the same name, Klaus Mangold - from Daimler Chrysler group, Siegfried Wolf – the president of the company Magna Europa, Franz Rauch (largest European producer of fruit juices), Rudolf Streicher (Austrian politician and former Minister), George Marsan (Mayor of Monte Carlo) but also important names from the sports world such as Boris Becker and Goran Ivanisevici were among the foreign guests.
Tennis players: retarded people running after a ball; they come in Romania to kill pigs.
The Animals of Monte Carlo elected a hunter as mayor!
Do you think the animals engineers from Porsche and Daimler Chrysler will take a position against their hunters (leaders)?
http://www.bucharestherald.ro/daily...ars-were-shot-in-the-two-days-of-balc-hunting

What?
 
How you can see in Wikipedia the Aether is considered the Dark energy:
No.

In physics there is no concept considered exactly analogous to the aether.
The concept of the lumineriferous aether was disproved more than a century ago. It was a nice theory but it was, and remains, wrong.
However, dark energy is sometimes called quintessence due to its similarity to the classical aether.
No.
Einstein found the non-aether theory simpler and more elegant, but Bell suggests that doesn't rule it out.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aether_theories
Comparing the bittiness of space-time at extremely small scales (the quantum foam) to the aether smacks of desperation.

Independently from its actual nature, dark energy would need to have a strong negative pressure (i.e. effects, acting repulsively) in order to explain the observed acceleration in the expansion rate of the universe.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_energy
And this has what to do with your aether nonsense?

The etheric body, ether-body, æther body, a name given by neo-Thoesophy to a supposed vital body propounded in esoteric philosophies as the first or lowest layer in the "human energy field" or Aura.
Also wrong. And what does a quack philosophy have to do with physics anyway?
 
As the blackbird in the spring
'Neath the willow tree
Sat and piped, I heard him sing
Sing of Aura Lee
Aura Lee, Aura Lee
Maid with golden hair
Sunshine came along with thee
And swallows in the air

Or there's the other version:

As the lovers in the spring
'Neath the willow tree
Sat and necked, I heard him sigh
"Please me orally
Orally, Orally, ooh, like that! Right there!
And if you don't swallow
It will wind up in your hair."
 
Heretics.

Aura-juusto.jpg
50272_40260611699_4989431_n.jpg
 
I calculated: 98% are at animal level.
98% are at animal level. What are the consequences?
Power of the majority, of the mob: communism, capitalism, mafia…
If you look at Egypt today my theory is right!
Mubarak is the pharaoh of Egypt!
 
I calculated: 98% are at animal level.
98% are at animal level. What are the consequences?
Power of the majority, of the mob: communism, capitalism, mafia…
If you look at Egypt today my theory is right!
Mubarak is the pharaoh of Egypt!

Why do you bother?
 
I calculated: 98% are at animal level.

It might be fun to see your calculations, if you're capable of producing them. Unless, of course, you pulled the answer out of your backside. In that case, I absolutely don't want to see your workings.
 
I calculated: 98% are at animal level.
98% are at animal level. What are the consequences?
Power of the majority, of the mob: communism, capitalism, mafia…
If you look at Egypt today my theory is right!
Mubarak is the pharaoh of Egypt!

You have no calculations,just silly opinions. Give it up.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom