LEt's set the record straight here, you by attempting to expose my "prejudice", not only exposes yours but build the entire zionist propaganda, point by point, perfectly in accordance to the criminals who ordered a plunder in international waters. I know the activists have some blood boiling when they feel this arrogance onto their own skins. And I don't dispute that they wanted above all, to expose the stupidity of the blockade. You again by repeating the fed propaganda, forgot to mention again that they only released the bits of film that helped building up their case.
Poor jewish people (no sarcasm), under this nazi-like regime of bibi and his gang. It doesnt help their case against being targeted by racial profiling, which I am very aware of and not part of it, but millions and millions around the world tend to become anti-semite because of the irresponsibility and criminal policies of this government.