triforcharity
Banned
- Joined
- Jun 23, 2009
- Messages
- 13,961
Exactly. You were there and you didn't see the plane. You heard about it later on CNN, like all the other eyewitnesses.
No, actually, when the other eyewitnesses came up to us and told us, and when the FAA starting informing us, then we knew it was a 767.
That, and when I heard the second come screaming into the other tower, and saw the huge explosion 1000' over my head, I knew we were under attack.
Don't try me son.
This kind of thing that happens to whistleblowers:
http://www.voltairenet.org/article160636.html
You can find what really happened to him here.
http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=146399
IIRC, didn't he murder his wife or something?
And once the bombs started dropping around him, he decided to brag about it?
Yeah, when you are nowhere near there, I would laugh too. I mean, if I was a heartless coward like Bin Laden.