derekcbart
Scholar
- Joined
- Apr 7, 2004
- Messages
- 86
Um--you mean implying not inferring, I think.
At any rate, what I've been saying is that the $24K was never on the line because the IIG had not reached an agreement on a final test protocol with Anita, and from what I heard, it sounded as if such an agreement was extremely unlikely.
You could clear this up by posting the final protocol that Anita and the IIG had agreed upon.
Hello.
Forgive me if I am wrong, but this comment, and other similar comments of yours, present the impression that you have never been involved in the actual testing of an applicant for a paranormal challenge. What you are asking for is not done by the JREF, the IIG, or any other organization that has a paranormal challenge that I am aware of.
I know first-hand that the JREF does not do this because the IIG has been involved in the preliminary testing of U.S. West Coast applicants for the past several years and this has never come up in any of our discussions with Alison, Jeff, Kramer, or Randi himself.
You are obviously very passionate about protocol design, and the IIG took several of your comments to heart when designing the Anita Ikonen protocol, but unless you have been involved in the actual testing of an applicant for the JREF MDC I think it would be better for you to not say how they operate.
Thank you.
-Derek