• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

The VFF Test is On!

I've been posting here a long time and UncaYimmy is the only rascal who publically posted something I wrote to them in a PM.

Edited by Locknar: 
Edited, breach of Rule 0 & 12.


This is the truth - UncaYimmy stands alone for posters I dislike.
Edited by Locknar: 
Content removed.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Well, Senex, the only thing I disagree with in your poignant message is that "we got no other idiots these days." I need only look in a mirror. :)

M.
 
As deeply skeptical as I am of VfF's claims, I feel she deserves as much respect as I would expect, were I in her shoes. I agree very much with what Chill has said here, while at the same time appreciating UY's efforts. It's a matter of degree, I think. By all means shine a light, but it needs to illuminate -- not blind.
Thanks,
I feel a need to add that I agree with respecting the work UncaYimmy has put into the site. If I didn't, I doubtless wouldn't care how he had acted.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom