Hokulele
Deleterious Slab of Damnation
And if all else fails, it'll be a blast at parties!
It can also be a blast for getting out of budget meetings.
And if all else fails, it'll be a blast at parties!
It can also be a blast for getting out of budget meetings.![]()
*hands Audible the signed copy and heads back to her office to check on the status of her swords, Jedi mind-belts, and the "Moloch-buster" gun*
the shipment of Fbola i got makes your Ebola look like swine fluWhere's my (rule10)ing EBOLA?! Don't tell me I have to fill out more paperwork. It's hard to find virgins to sacrifice in this part of the country.
And if you want Ebola, you're just gonna have to shill harder. I can't tell you how many boots I had to lick to get it. Or whether there were feet, claws or hooves in those boots.
It can also be a blast for getting out of budget meetings.![]()
When can we open the FEMA CAMPS? I want to re-educate some twoofers![]()
-Sashays out of her lab and yells down the hall- "You can't open the camps until I complete the NWO-FEMA cattle prod, the Adult Insanity by children's TV project, and fix the glitches in the Ulitima2 cyborg program!!!" -stomps back into her lab muttering about new hires and protocol.
You have now exceeded your Tribunal-Appointed Snark Allotment for the month. Besides, my budget meetings are the height of numerical hilarity.
P.S. Whoever the hell is in charge of Acquisitions now, I am still waiting on my Mr. Gutsy. I'm now four weeks behind schedule on the HDTV Cerebral Sublimation Project.
JoeyDonuts
NWO Fraud, Waste, and Abuse Hotline
General Accounting Sector Gamma-14
*looks up from her paperwork upon hearing Audible's yell and growls in irritation, striding out of her office and grabbing joe911 as he passes by* Never... annoy... my assistant... again. Capiche? *taps her Prada clad foot and meaningfully drops her hand to her waist where her Certified Never-Dull NWO Sword and Dagger are sheathed*

*taps her Prada clad foot ...*
Yeah! Why does he think he gets to use Ebola when the rest of us have to make do with Swine Flu? Who died and made him Mooloch?
Check with LashL on that. She has some very nice leather accessories.
But it sure is nice to be able to avoid all of that annoying HR paperwork.