• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Attention, NWO

Ohhh...you had better not still be discarding them or worse, leaving them for your eunuch secretary. General Accounting Gamma-14 has had fourteen discrepancy reports generated on your directorate this quarter. The only other department to rack up more Fraud Waste and Abuse complaints than yours is Sabrina's expense account. Apparently a 50,000/wk Prada budget is 'necessary to good order and discipline' whatever the hell that means.

I swear, if you people don't start straightening up and flying right, I'm going to "anonymously release" another round of pictures to the general public again.

JoeyDonuts
NWO Fraud, Waste, and Abuse Hotline
General Accounting Sector Gamma-14

Memo to: JoeyDonuts
NWO Fraud, Waste, and Abuse Hotline
General Accounting Sector Gamma

This is to inform you that Prada shoes and leather garments are a vital part of the research undertaken by the women scientists and field operatives of the NWO. You would know this if you'd get off your damn phone and come see where the real work is done. You try hearding Jesuits, Illumanti, Masons, and other assorted creatures around the NWO complex while keeping your Prada and Manolo Blahnik shoes nice. I'm not even getting into your directive concerning leather garments, just remember YOU were more then happy with them at our annual party. I'm sure you'll be hearing from my supervisor, Sabrina, very soon.

Audible Click
The Gap In The Plot Project
Our Motto: "I'd kill you but you might bleed on my shoes."
 
Last edited:
The only other department to rack up more Fraud Waste and Abuse complaints than yours is Sabrina's expense account.


You'll notice that I didn't name names, or even departments, for that matter.

Apparently a 50,000/wk Prada budget is 'necessary to good order and discipline' whatever the hell that means.


The budget is necessary indeed, as it is essential to "peace, order, and good government" (This is our residual "POGG power", for short. The unique disciplinary part of the division's mandate comprises only a small fraction of the big picture - but it sure is a heck of a lot of fun a very difficult and time consuming endeavour that requires very unique and specific skills and tools, as well as highly trained and uniquely qualified operatives.)

I swear, if you people don't start straightening up and flying right, I'm going to "anonymously release" another round of pictures to the general public again.


Careful, there. Sabrina (Oops, almost slipped there) The POGG power division has ways of making you not talk.
 
Last edited:
This is to inform you that Prada shoes and leather garments are a vital part of the research undertaken by the women scientists and field operatives of the NWO.
Your haute couture obsessions are pushing us into the red for the seventeenth straight quarter. If we weren't a trans-galactic manipulative repression machine that only exists to satisfy our own twisted whims, we'd have some real trouble with the SEC. If they weren't robots controlled from underneath my desk. Mwahahahaa.

You would know this if you'd get off your damn phone and come see where the real work is done. You try hearding Jesuits, Illumanti, Masons, and other assorted creatures around the NWO complex while keeping your Prada and Manolo Blahnik shoes nice.
They have things at ROSS and Marshall's that are just as nice. They might smell like migrant workers and flop sweat, but they'll serve your vivisection needs just as good as that fancy Rodeo Drive stuff.

I'm not even getting into your directive concerning leather garments, just remember YOU were more then happy with them at our annual party.
I was under the understanding that all photographs and memories of any and all incidents that may or may not have taken place had been either destroyed or repressed.

****. We rented a photo booth for that party, didn't we? I knew that one was going to bite me in the ass.

I'm sure you'll be hearing from my supervisor, Sabrina, very soon.
She'll have to hit me up before COB Monday. I've got to do a sub rosa entry into the SEC, Hall of Records, National Archives, and Justice Department.

Bernanke's injections are beginning to wear off.

At any rate, she's welcome to make herself at home in my office.

Just leave the pinball machine, wet bar, and my automatic shoe buffer alone.
 
Last edited:
The Overseer bit my hand while I was changing his water. This indicates that there was a translation error. In all packets produced in the last Quarter, "Jesuits" should be replaced with "Jews". The Jesuits just don't have the numbers lately, and are being phased out. Those of you using Jesuits for ongoing projects can continue to do so, but no replacements will be given pending review next Quarter.



So those "Jewsuits" I've received were just a complete cock-up, then? Great.



When can we open the FEMA CAMPS? I want to re-educate some twoofers :cool:


Sorry, research into this issue has shown that the vast majority of truthers are uneducatable. You'll have to settle for bitch-slapping them.



To: NWO Operatives, Government Shills, Masons, Jews, Jesuits and Illuminati
From: You're not cleared to know
Re: Change in management

This is to advise that the Overseer has been replaced. His habit of communicating with underlings via vicious bites was running through the underling supply much too quickly and becoming wasteful. WE MAY BEAT AND ABUSE OUR SLAVES, BUT WE WILL NOT TOLERATE WASTE.

The new Supreme Ruler of the Immediate Universe is too glorious to be looked upon and his/her name may not be spoken by the rabble. Therefore, as of today, his/her name, aspect and location are classified at the highest level.

Continue as before. That is all.

Elizabeth I
First Assistant Associate Aide-de-Camp to the Undersecretary's Secretary


In other words, "Meet the new boss, Same as the old boss".

I told you guys Project "Tell All in Rock'N'Roll" would work!
 
Sorry, research into this issue has shown that the vast majority of truthers are uneducatable. You'll have to settle for bitch-slapping them.

Ughh that sucks :(

I request that more funding be sent to MK-ULTRA for the fantastic work they are doing with David [Dolores Jesus] Shayler.


 
So those "Jewsuits" I've received were just a complete cock-up, then? Great.

The Jewsuits are operations where Jews could be put in danger but still need to be on hand. They are too valuable to risk, but we can't have another "6000 missing Jews" disaster again.

So many people got eaten over that.

Due to the recent power struggle, I have found myself transfered to the Everglades translating for a 128 year old gopher tortoise named Bert. I'm not exactly sure why the Powers That Be felt Bert needed a translater, as all he ever says is "Almost there..." as he lumbers across the savanna.

I gotta get offa this rock.
 
Memo to: JoeyDonuts
NWO Fraud, Waste, and Abuse Hotline
General Accounting Sector Gamma

Joey, if you don't cease and desist THIS INSTANT, those photos will be disseminated so far and wide you'll never work in the NWO again. Kindly recall, I know your weaknesses, and I don't hesitate to exploit them. If I don't see an NWO-wide memo retracting your earlier statements by COB Friday, there WILL be hell to pay. Trust me when I say, they'll never find the body.

Sabrina, AKA Goddess of Perversions
The Gap In The Plot Project
Our Motto: "I'd kill you but you might bleed on my shoes."
 
What weight motor oil?

Unfortunately, our RF 16F forms all got lost, which specify what fluids are used in each requisition. Yes, it's a mess here, but being such a small country we constantly get grazed by our own chemtrails.
 
Unfortunately, our RF 16F forms all got lost, which specify what fluids are used in each requisition. Yes, it's a mess here, but being such a small country we constantly get grazed by our own chemtrails.

All right. I'll see what I can turn up on this end. In the meantime, I have put a requisition into the Disbursements and Amusements Department for the following on your department's behalf:

- One [1] Portable office of nano-resistant canvas, for the use of sheltering up to six persons in
- Eight [8] nano-resistent sharpened friction fastening devices
- One [1] Weight-driven, hand-held momentum and force transferal device
- Six [6] DX-4 head coverings
- Six [6] Um-4 self-opening ultra-portable 1.4 kilogram shelters, for the use of standing under
- Ten [10] Cannisters 5W-30 motor oil, for the writing with


On the down side, that will run through your $2.2 million budget for fiscal 2010 (when my small assistance fee is taken into account). On the up side, that should see you through the year and, with luck, well into the next budgetary cycle.

Enjoy your tent.
 
Last edited:
Joey, if you don't cease and desist THIS INSTANT, those photos will be disseminated so far and wide you'll never work in the NWO again. Kindly recall, I know your weaknesses, and I don't hesitate to exploit them. If I don't see an NWO-wide memo retracting your earlier statements by COB Friday, there WILL be hell to pay. Trust me when I say, they'll never find the body.

Crikey, woman, you know what buttons to push. Stupid photo booth. I am never getting intoxicated around you and your harem ever again.

Your Prada budget has been approved, with an advance. Try to get something that accentuates your gills. Tell the nice ladies of the Perversions Department than can get whatever the hell they want. I've got Bernanke hopped up with enough MKULTRA juice, I could give away half of Wall Street to the Reptoids and he wouldn't notice them - so he's not going to notice large sums of money moving through the regular slush fund channels. All else fails, I just take it from Pat Robertson.

With the arrival of my long-overdue Mr. Gutsy, my administration and incineration work is proceeding at a never-before-realized pace.

Now's the time to inform Gamma Sector of any outstanding projects you'd like to authorize funds for. I'm working out of the trailers out behind Mt. Weather, since somebody burned down half our annex.
 
Crikey, woman, you know what buttons to push. Stupid photo booth. I am never getting intoxicated around you and your harem ever again.



I have to wonder why you imagine evidence of evil and depraved practices would count against you in the NWO.


Unless.....wait.....You weren't playing with a My Little Pony, were you?
 
I have to wonder why you imagine evidence of evil and depraved practices would count against you in the NWO.


Unless.....wait.....You weren't playing with a My Little Pony, were you?

Psst! He was actually playing with the Ultima2 NWO Cyborg but if you mention this I'll deny it and then hand you over to Sabrina for re-education or disposal.

Audible Click
The Gap In The Plot Project
Our Motto: "I'd kill you but you might bleed on my shoes."
 
*Scratches the back of his head with an absurd look upon his face* I don't know what's happening here but I think somewhere along the lines I was just raped.
 
*Scratches the back of his head with an absurd look upon his face* I don't know what's happening here but I think somewhere along the lines I was just raped.

YOU!!!!!!!

*readies Mr. Gutsy's flamethrower*

280px-Mr._Gutsy.png
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom