• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Attention, NWO

As hybrid ambassador to the Reptilians, I talked to our Overseer about bonuses. He hissed and slapped me with his tail. This means that he is pleased with our effort, but not the results. He explained, by trying to eat my toes, that your debunking attempts have proven entirely too successful, relagating the believers to those who are either mentally or emotional unstable. Humans, he said by crawling into a tub of water and excreting waste, are extremely curious and need to seek mystery, and distracting them with superstitious and paranoid fantasies is how they have been kept in control for so long.

Still, he was pleased with our efforts and, by sinking to the bottom of a tub of his own filth, promised us all a fat, juicy mouse come bonus time.
 
Last edited:
We have an alert for any agents who have NOT Read the Black-4-3-3- Circular.

If I have to, I'll send an plushie to your house equipped with the latest, but I need those responses in by tommorow at midnight. or I'll have to give your names to the Woman who watches.

And you all know why that's bad.

Darnit, I do NOT need anymore work here people!

These outfits are NOT cheap!
 
On its way. Given what we already know (i.e., everything), a urine test is no longer required.


Woohoo, I picked a good year to take over the "Afghani poppy exports for population control" department.
woop.gif
 
I'm glad this thread was started and I really don't want it to turn into a bitch session but,...
I have been babysitting 50 Jesuits for months now and at my house no less.
I have filled out the 27b-6 paper work numerous times and was promised they would be picked up and reassigned to their various clandestine duties.
The smell of inscence is making me sick.
And now I'm expected to spend my weekends digging post holes at my local FEMA camp?! what gives?
Not to sound unappreciative of my NWO status, but I have been getting recruiter calls from the I.R.S. and some of my best friends are jews. Plus, I'm a legacy mason! Don't even get me started on the hygeine habits of the lizard-men.
Just saying...the NWO is not the only game in town.
 
We at the Dutch NWO department would like to complain. We ordered a new Harry-Potter-Lookalike-O-Matic on the 6th of june, but still have not received it. We filled out all the appropriate forms (including the HL-22, signed in motor oil), but as of yet had no response. Our current machine has stopped working (slot 14b does not accept baby-ears anymore) and the latest product is wearing out fast. Please help?
 
This just in. There have been several Quantum Wakes which prevent Nibiru and Planet X from arriving in the solar system until December 21st 2012.:mad::mad::mad:
 
This just in. There have been several Quantum Wakes which prevent Nibiru and Planet X from arriving in the solar system until December 21st 2012.:mad::mad::mad:

Okay, time to fess up. Who dropped the ball on this one? This is seriously going to set back Operation Excelsior.

And just a little whinging: Are we EVER going to go PAPERLESS? I'm sick of triplicate for every little death ray or bottle of chem-trail solution I requisition.

P.S. - I never got an answer about the form for requisitioning use of the space lazers. I need that info, stat.
 
Okay, time to fess up. Who dropped the ball on this one? This is seriously going to set back Operation Excelsior.

And just a little whinging: Are we EVER going to go PAPERLESS? I'm sick of triplicate for every little death ray or bottle of chem-trail solution I requisition.

P.S. - I never got an answer about the form for requisitioning use of the space lazers. I need that info, stat.

I blame Holdren. He messed up the Lizardoid tech for Quantum travel with his focus on Eugenics. I know who will be the main guest at Bohemian grove next year.

Don't worry. It is becoming paperless soon enough.
 
All these forms, all these requirements...I'll never be a NWO agent :(

It's all because of that crummy injury I had during that Operation Kenya trip...Sorry for failing that one guys...I tried to get to Obama's Birth Certificate before the republicans, but they harpooned my leg and held me captive for weeks...

You would not know the horror I've seen. They had my ears pried open with paper clips and they recited bible verses to me.

They even made me watch Laura Bush give birth to Obama's Secret love child...The scales we're funky lookin', not you're typical illjoominati reptilian. This one looked more like that dog thing from neverending story, only part african.

After four painful hours of listening to Toby Keith and watching pro wrestling, they took me out behind the shack and taught me some rather permanently scarring lessons on gun rights and how to use my body to block bullets.

Agent 9 has told me that this little adventure COULD HAVE earned me the coveted "NWO Medal of Treason", had I not let them get their hands on that damn birth certificate.

But I'm willing to try again...I was working on a great plan for enslaving the American People by staging a false flag disaster and putting them in special camps, but Agent Jones has already picked up that case and is working rather extensively on it....If I don't find a new assignment soon, I might have to go back to Al Qaeda working as a secretary, and that job pays ◊◊◊◊
 
Yellow cats bark at the green pancakes

The moon is framing the orange pastures

Washing trees are in the oven

You know what to do. Yes you.
 
I'm glad this thread was started and I really don't want it to turn into a bitch session but,...
I have been babysitting 50 Jesuits for months now and at my house no less.
I have filled out the 27b-6 paper work numerous times and was promised they would be picked up and reassigned to their various clandestine duties.
The smell of inscence is making me sick.
And now I'm expected to spend my weekends digging post holes at my local FEMA camp?! what gives?
Not to sound unappreciative of my NWO status, but I have been getting recruiter calls from the I.R.S. and some of my best friends are jews. Plus, I'm a legacy mason! Don't even get me started on the hygeine habits of the lizard-men.
Just saying...the NWO is not the only game in town.

You've still got those Jesuits? I filled out requisition form AXNM-0923-J (in quadruplicate) for them about a month ago! I wondered why I never got them. I need some more subjects to test in my department. I know it's a bit difficult to fit them in a shipping container so break a few bones if you have to.

Audible Click
The Gap In The Plot Project
Our Motto: "I'd kill you but you might bleed on my shoes."
 
I'm glad this thread was started and I really don't want it to turn into a bitch session but,...
I have been babysitting 50 Jesuits for months now and at my house no less.
I have filled out the 27b-6 paper work numerous times and was promised they would be picked up and reassigned to their various clandestine duties.
The smell of inscence is making me sick.
And now I'm expected to spend my weekends digging post holes at my local FEMA camp?! what gives?
Not to sound unappreciative of my NWO status, but I have been getting recruiter calls from the I.R.S. and some of my best friends are jews. Plus, I'm a legacy mason! Don't even get me started on the hygeine habits of the lizard-men.
Just saying...the NWO is not the only game in town.


I have reviewed you file. As indicated in the last correspondence from the Assignment Desk, your 27b-6 *must* be accompanied by a properly verified listing indicating the RFID transponder being used for each Jesuit. In looking at your submission, it appears the form was signed, but not properly notarized.

I have routed your message directly to Humanish Resources so that you will not have to re-apply
 
We at the Dutch NWO department would like to complain. We ordered a new Harry-Potter-Lookalike-O-Matic on the 6th of june, but still have not received it. We filled out all the appropriate forms (including the HL-22, signed in motor oil), but as of yet had no response.


What weight motor oil?
 
I have reviewed you file. As indicated in the last correspondence from the Assignment Desk, your 27b-6 *must* be accompanied by a properly verified listing indicating the RFID transponder being used for each Jesuit. In looking at your submission, it appears the form was signed, but not properly notarized.

I have routed your message directly to Humanish Resources so that you will not have to re-apply

Does my department get the Jesuits because we really need them if I'm to complete the assignments that Sabrina gave me. We're way behind on the Ulitma2 aggravation software and I need to explore, in depth, the hypothesis of driving subjects insane by use of the children's TV show "The Wonder Pets". Using the old duct tape to the chair and superglue the eyelids open is just not working. All subjects have gone insane after watching, on average, 10 minutes of "The Wonder Pets". As you know according to NWO Directive TV-666-WP-FEMA we need to be able to optimize this TV program for all adults interred in the FEMA camps. The goal is insanity in 5 minutes, please consider this request.

Audible Click.
 
Last edited:
Does my department get the Jesuits because we really need them if I'm to complete the assignments that Sabrina gave me. We're way behind on the Ulitma2 aggravation software and I need to explore, in depth, the hypothesis of driving subjects insane by use of the children's TV show "The Wonder Pets". Using the old duct tape to the chair and superglue the eyelids open is just not working. All subjects have gone insane after watching, on average, 10 minutes of "The Wonder Pets". As you know according to NWO Directive TV-666-WP-FEMA we need to be able to optimize this TV program for all adults interred in the FEMA camps. The goal is insanity in 5 minutes, please consider this request.

Audible Click.

Try Barney instead; I can recall driving someone foaming-at-the-mouth-gibbering-incoherently insane within ten seconds of hearing that song.

Barney's been an incredible asset in the past.

Also, I'm filing a form BA-1100-N to override the need for RFID tagging on the Jesuits until they arrive on site. We should get them in the next ten nanoseconds as a re- *interrupted by a knock on the door; answers and signs for the Jesuits who are crammed in a 4X4 crate and complaining mightily* Never mind; go to town, hon. *hands Audible the signed copy and heads back to her office to check on the status of her swords, Jedi mind-belts, and the "Moloch-buster" gun*
 
-takes her copy and orders the faulty Ultima2 to open the crate which he does by dumping the crate upside down. With an exasperated sigh AC opens the crate and escorts the Jesuits to the "Recreation Room" where the are treated to the sound of "Stairway To Heaven" sung backwards, over and over, meanwhile, AC fills out a request for the complete Barney dvd series, Pee Wee Herman series, and as a back up plan The Teletubbies dvd.-
 
Let me know if you would like some ammo to go with that gun. I have "sources".

Hmmm... if it'll get me out of another one of those budget meetings... why not?

And if all else fails, it'll be a blast at parties!
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom