• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Hamas wants to kill all Jews?

Parky shows phenomenal ignorance of the old zionists, let alone the "neo-zionists", a term which seems to mean nothing more than "people I don't like". Some people in Israel are zionists, of course, but nobody I know ever defined himself as a "neo-zionist". What the heck is that?

A few weeks back, some of us pressed Parky for a definition of the term. The (somewhat unsatisfying) result was that the term was used to describe the more right-wing leaders of the settler movement. I still think that the term is misleading as it is not in common use. As an example, I never seen it in a newspaper coverage of Israeli politics.

Interestingly, Parky is still using the term, including in this thread. It is not entirely clear who the term is applied to, and why? Does he claim that some of the posters here support these parties? I have seen no evidence for that. (Although there is one poster who may fit the bill.) Alternatively, it may be some kind of 'look there' argument, trying to argue that Hamas is not so bad because some right wing Jew said some bad things.
 
Parky shows phenomenal ignorance of the old zionists, let alone the "neo-zionists", a term which seems to mean nothing more than "people I don't like". Some people in Israel are zionists, of course, but nobody I know ever defined himself as a "neo-zionist". What the heck is that?

Google. Its very cool. Try it someday.

There are folks who call themselves "Neo-Zionists". There are others who call themselves "Post-Zionists".

Others just call themselves Zionists.

I didn't invent these terms. I simply discovered them and use as they apply.


Neo-Zionism 101:
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1090681.html
 
Last edited:
why do Neo-Zionists NAZIS say "white power"?

why do Neo-Zionists NAZIS say that Hitler was right but should have killed the Arabs instead?

why do Neo-Zionists NAZIS want to ethnically cleanse Israel of all Muslims?

see how the tables have turned?

There, I fixed it. Isn't that better?
 
Neo-Nazis want to cleanse Israel of all Muslims?

Neo-Nazis say that Hitler should have wiped out the Muslims instead of the Jews?

Wow. This is news to me.

Fair enough. They want to kill all the Jews and Muslims. In fact, they pretty much think everyone but them should die/be subjugated.

My point still stands that those things sound more like neo-Nazi goals than anything else. I've never heard the white power claim for Israel before. Guess I hang out in the wrong crowd.
 
"Neo-zionist" for parky is the same as "glory" for Humpty Dumpty (only as a term of abuse, not praise): "When I use a word, it means precisely what I want it to mean -- neither more nor less".

I suppose Parky's secret hope is that "neo-zionist" will gain wider currency as (yet another) term of abuse against Israel. Not that there aren't enough of those already.

He's fighting the good fight -- protecting Hamas from horrible libels against them, you see, our brave little human-rights activist. Hamas is well-known for respecting those, you know, it's only a bit stingy about what counts as "human". Jews don't count, for starters.

tyr_13:

The Israeli-Arab conflict has the white power side all confused, since they don't know who to cheer for: the evil poisoners of humanity, the Jews, or the inferior mud-people savages, the Arabs.

MAD magazine put it best, decades ago, in it's guide to American extremists:

See the American Nazi.
He wears Himmler boots
And a Hitler mustache
And a Goering belly.
He hates the Jews.
He thinks they are all communist.
He wants them deported and shipped to Israel.
Then he can sit back
And root for the Arabs
Who are the staunch allies of...
... the USSR??????????????????????????????????
 
Last edited:
There are folks who call themselves "Neo-Zionists". There are others who call themselves "Post-Zionists".

Others just call themselves Zionists.

I didn't invent these terms. I simply discovered them and use as they apply.


Neo-Zionism 101:
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1090681.html
Don't see anywhere in the article where one calls himself a 'neo-zionist' or a 'post-zionist', other than the author, Kobi Ben-Simhon, who is a leftist, so no surprise there.

Neither does the facebook url of this group state anything along the lines of 'neo-zionism' or 'post-zionism' ('Im Tirtzu')

Even in the article itself, there is no indication of there being anything 'neo-' about this movement.

So you're right, you don't invent the terms, the leftist bloc does in an attempt to denigrate anything non-leftist do, as is the common practice by this bloc to call anything non-leftist as 'fascist'.

So I take it that you're going to take this path a bit further since the OP of this thread has been thoroughly shredded. Or abandonment? Ad hominem?

Interested to see what's next....
 
Is this the same group that joined Ahmadinejad's holocaust denial conference?

Except that they went there to provide evidence that the Holocaust happened. Such views were invited.

I suppose they have to be vilified for that because -- I don't know -- such behaviour legitimises the denials. Oh btw, there are some posters on this forum who are likewise providing evidence that the Holocaust happened. Shall we vilify them too?
 
I suppose they have to be vilified for that because -- I don't know...

Because they prostituted themselves into being used as pawns in Ajad's propaganda effort to show how there still are lapdog Jews willing to shake hands with their executioner?
 
That's some blog by some activists. At least that is what it looks like to me. I'm not too in tune with Israeli politics.

Are these members of the Knesset? Do they have some say in Israeli policy?
 
That's some blog by some activists. At least that is what it looks like to me. I'm not too in tune with Israeli politics.

Are these members of the Knesset? Do they have some say in Israeli policy?

From a brief look this seems to me to be a group whose goal is to encourage US Jews to immigrate to Israel. None of these bloggers is a member of the Knesset, but the group is probably very right wing politically. For instance, several of the bloggers seem to also work for a radio station, channel 7, which caters to the political right.

I am still left wondering why did Parky put up the link. This group is not connected to his previous example in this thread. (Obvious difference, the later example is clearly a religious movement, while the previous is not.) As a result, it does not help his cause (?) of identifying a coherent political movement, as he clearly group two distinct groups under the same umbrella.

It seems he is just googling the term and posting whatever group that has used the term, without even trying to figure out whether they share their politics, or not. It seems that for him the fact that a group, or someone else used the term Neo-Zionist is more important that the actual ideas and positions of said group.

Form over substance. This is not an attempt to have a serious discussion, which furthermore derails his own thread.
 
it appears, that "Neo-Zionist" is a new term for right-wing Zionists/Revisionist Zionists.


Is this blog some sort of weather vane for the right wing of Israeli politics? If I want to know what they are currently into, who the right wing is promoting, what they are pushing through Knesset, is this where I go?

Because it seems to me you've posted blogs from people who have no real say in Israeli politics. I don't understand why.


And, back to the original topic:

If you found a picture of David Duke shaking hands with a Alan Keyes, would you cite this as proof he isn't a racist? Because this seems to be on the same level.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom