Ziggurat
Penultimate Amazing
- Joined
- Jun 19, 2003
- Messages
- 64,215
You can't get more "useful" than that.![]()
It's the second word that deserves primary emphasis here, not the first one.
You can't get more "useful" than that.![]()
I wouldn't lose any sleep over it Parky, I think you are safe for the time being.
If Reagan wanted to destroy communism, I don't think he would meet with Gorbachev. So clearly, Reagan wasn't really anti-communist.
Yes, I know that's not a perfect parallel, but that's the depth of your thinking, parky.
Yup. Presumably Parky also thinks the holocaust never happened
Reagen indeed wanted to destroy Communism. This was a legitimate goal.If Reagan wanted to destroy communism, I don't think he would meet with Gorbachev. So clearly, Reagan wasn't really anti-communist.
Yes, I know that's not a perfect parallel, but that's the depth of your thinking, parky.
Now, destroying all COMMUNISTS, on the other hand, is a whole different matter, and Reagen did not seek the death of all or even most believers in Communism.
Hani, with all due respect, was the exception. Perhaps it was his Christian upbringing and not a Muslim upbringing that would have instilled in him a hatred of Jews. I speak with many Arabs and, sadly, I have yet to meet a one who expresses support for the right of Israel to exist. And, I am not alone in this regard. The Middle East is diminished by the loss of your friend.
Those "disorganized, sloppy and qarrelsome [sic] Arabs" have mounted a startlingly effective public relations campaign targeting Israel that over time has succeeded in turning the international community against the state of Israel through a clever strategy, devised by the PLO in conjunction with the Soviet KGB, of demonization, dissemination of disinformation and delegitimization. The Arabs have been able to achieve through the court of public opinion what they could never achieve on the battlefield.
http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1246443836666&pagename=JPost/JPArticle/ShowFull
So why in the world are they meeting with anti-Zionist Hasidic jews?
If Hamas surely sought the death of all Jews on Earth...or at least all Jews in Israel.....I don't think they would be meeting with Jews who believe that Jews have the eternal right to live in the Promised Land.
Naturei Karta..while anti-Zionist...still do believe that Jews have the right to live in the land. Hamas knows this...and yet they still meet with them.
Fascinating.
So why in the world are they meeting with anti-Zionist Hasidic jews?
Maybe because they are not really Jews? Naturei Karta appears to be a cult, not a religious sect.
WHOOOOOSH!!!
Right over his head... wow.
what gives you the right to decide who is and who is not a Jew?
just because you vehemently disagree with what they say and so doesn't mean you have the right to say "they are not real Jews".
how very pathetic.
ya got that right!!!
![]()
Well, if they did not want to kill all jews, then why do they perform Nazi Salutes? Why do they wish for a second holocaust?
Why do they say "hitler did not kill enough of you"?
this video pretty much sums it up.
why do Neo-Zionists say "white power"?
why do Neo-Zionists say that Hitler was right but should have killed the Arabs instead?
why do Neo-Zionists want to ethnically cleanse Israel of all Muslims?
see how the tables have turned?
why do Neo-Zionists say "white power"?
why do Neo-Zionists say that Hitler was right but should have killed the Arabs instead?
why do Neo-Zionists want to ethnically cleanse Israel of all Muslims?
see how the tables have turned?