• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

July Stundie Nominations

I feel I ought to highlight a potential lodemine of woo for those seeking new sources of nuclear-grade stupid, namely an interminable (2557 post) 9/11 thread on the Phora, a place I once described as the "playground of demented young pseudo-intellectual racialist fruitloops the world over"

This example can probably be outdone from the self-same thread, but has a certain charm to it, not least for the total disjuncture between the two sentences.

Originally posted by calvin

9/11 was pulled off by PNAC and the Neocons. We will find out how they did it when a real investigation is conducted sometime in the future after the collapse of the globalist imperium.
 
.

Perhaps the comforting silence is because you've out-foxed, out-thunk and out-debated everyone with whom you've crossed swords.

Yeah, Chris. I guess that's one possibility...

Tom

But not the correct one.


This I just had to laugh about. I didn't caatch it the first time, untill someone else (TFK specifically) pointed it out.

So, partial credit to TFK. WOOO HOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! I got two this month!!
 
Summer does seem to bring out the best wrong ideas from the loons.
 
Apollo paranoia from David C at Loose Change forum, here :

"The evidence that Clavius and Bad Astronomy are government damage-control sites is so damning that the moderators at pro-Apollo sites refuse to even let it be discussed.

You can pretend all you want but I assure you that you look very silly when you play down the importance of the evidence that Clavius and Bad Astronomy are government damage-control sites whose regular pro-Apollo forum posters know perfectly well that Apollo was faked."

eta: booger, it was June. I'm sure he'll pipe up again tho.
 
Last edited:
Apollo paranoia from David C at Loose Change forum, here :

"The evidence that Clavius and Bad Astronomy are government damage-control sites is so damning that the moderators at pro-Apollo sites refuse to even let it be discussed.

You can pretend all you want but I assure you that you look very silly when you play down the importance of the evidence that Clavius and Bad Astronomy are government damage-control sites whose regular pro-Apollo forum posters know perfectly well that Apollo was faked."

eta: booger, it was June. I'm sure he'll pipe up again tho.


Oh my god. Look what I found in that thread.....

http://s1.zetaboards.com/LooseChangeForums/single/?p=260260&t=51606


I'm shocked, shocked.

ULTIMA1 saying something reasonable? :eye-poppi
 
Apollo paranoia from David C at Loose Change forum, here :

"The evidence that Clavius and Bad Astronomy are government damage-control sites is so damning that the moderators at pro-Apollo sites refuse to even let it be discussed.

You can pretend all you want but I assure you that you look very silly when you play down the importance of the evidence that Clavius and Bad Astronomy are government damage-control sites whose regular pro-Apollo forum posters know perfectly well that Apollo was faked."

eta: booger, it was June. I'm sure he'll pipe up again tho.
Good old paranoid, clueless David. He played cat-toy for a while on Bad Astronomy and apollohoax before ultimately getting banned for failure to back up his incessant claims we were all gubmint agents.

He was very good at making claims which were quickly and thoroughly debunked, refusing to do any work that might verify or disprove his claims, and rejecting any and all evidence presented which did not fit his worldview. This led to some amusing gyrations; he ultimately wound up denying that the South Atlantic Anomaly even existed.

Best of all, IMHO, was when I finally took up his longstanding claim that the "lurkers and viewers" on the board (apollohoax) knew what was going on, and agreed with him that we are all disinformation agents, etc. I opened a thread inviting all such folks to delurk and chime in with their opinions. Eighteen new people (I did not include those I was familiar with from other fora) piped up, every one of them disagreeing with him and several questioning his mental health.
 
Good old paranoid, clueless David. He played cat-toy for a while on Bad Astronomy and apollohoax before ultimately getting banned for failure to back up his incessant claims we were all gubmint agents.

He was very good at making claims which were quickly and thoroughly debunked, refusing to do any work that might verify or disprove his claims, and rejecting any and all evidence presented which did not fit his worldview. This led to some amusing gyrations; he ultimately wound up denying that the South Atlantic Anomaly even existed.

Best of all, IMHO, was when I finally took up his longstanding claim that the "lurkers and viewers" on the board (apollohoax) knew what was going on, and agreed with him that we are all disinformation agents, etc. I opened a thread inviting all such folks to delurk and chime in with their opinions. Eighteen new people (I did not include those I was familiar with from other fora) piped up, every one of them disagreeing with him and several questioning his mental health.

Ahah! Now I can probably work out who you are. Luckily we're all NWO agents, so it's just an academic exercise.

p.s. can your space-dog make it through the Van Allen belts OK ?
 
The plane simply opened up a passageway for some liquid steel to flow out while the majority flowed down the elevator shafts.

The steel supports COLUMNS do not go throughout the entire floor plan they are all located at the core.

Which reminds me, the one plane that hit the corner of the tower likely did not hit one single support column.The plane simply opened up a passageway for some liquid steel to flow out while the majority flowed down the elevator shafts.

The steel supports COLUMNS do not go throughout the entire floor plan they are all located at the core.

Which reminds me, the one plane that hit the corner of the tower likely did not hit one single support column.

Perimeter columns! I'll be damned if they hold the structure up!!! I'll be DAMNED!!!! :boggled:

(double stundie)

http://www.arguewitheveryone.com/september-11th/58603-molten-steel-picture-2.html#post1375662

EDIT:

I hope you guys don't mind me highlighting multiple stundies from a single person. I hit a jackpot

This picture also shows that if there was any collapse at all the floors would have collapsed around the support columns and the columns should have stood in the air like spaghetti noodles while the debris fell around them.
The lower floors should have stood because any weight and debris would have been shed outward.
http://www.arguewitheveryone.com/september-11th/58603-molten-steel-picture-3.html#post1376150

To be fair, the cores actually did stand but the reason for the stundie nomination here is he seems to think that the columns should have permanently supported their entire unbraced lengths.
 
Last edited:
I am going to make a prediction: The Woo Flood about those Evul Masons which will erupt after Dan Brown' next novel is published in September will provide quite a few Studie nominees this fall.
 
I am going to make a prediction: The Woo Flood about those Evul Masons which will erupt after Dan Brown' next novel is published in September will provide quite a few Studie nominees this fall.

You should be more understanding; anyone who believes Dan Brown (and a million other things) as being fact have been failed by the system. The only reason woo works is it fits into the gaps in knowledge and understanding. :) ******** fiction's easier to understand than fundamental scientific principles for most people.
 
Dave is on to the true sinister reason the iPhone doesn't have a removable battery:

One thing that bugs me about the iPhone is the innability to remove the battery. And not because I think I'm going to drain the phone ... but because it essentially turns your cell phone into a tracking device that cannot be disabled. I kind of like having the ability to turn big brother off when I choose to do so. And frankly, I'm not entirely convinced that "off" is really "off" on these things.

From the comments on this Engadget article http://www.engadget.com/2009/07/07/sprint-no-longer-selling-pre-over-the-phone/#comments
 
I was sure! Anyway, the default wallpaper on iPhones is the Earth, and it is proof that Apple is a NWO patsie!!!111!!!!
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom