• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

July Stundie Nominations

I've seen some creative spelling in my day but "krasches" takes it to a whole 'nother level. Awesome nomination the both of you.


I find it amusing that even the Ickeites think Christophera is delusional.
 
Think you're alive, think again. Octopusrex is on to you.

octopusrex said:
Not just reptilians.

But "reptilian" is actually not exactly correct. I think of them more like zombies. The walking dead. 1 out of 100 humans is actually alive.

My hunch: it has to do with awareness, chakra activation and other stuff.

Now those birds, they were just pointing out to you that they are empathic to your needs.

Or maybe they were trying to tell you about your totem animal.

Link.
 
1 out of 100 humans are alive??? I think this might be factually incorrect, but I could be dead.......
 
Here is one I found from some guy named "JFK". Its a doozie. Some guy named Beantownfan247 brings up the CD thing. Here is his response.

....

Ok, so you guys (nobody in preticular) say that because the debris were spread out all over the area, that it was a CD. But yet, WTC7 was also a controlled demolition but its debris was in a relitively contained pile. (Minus the fact that 2 other buildings were severely damaged because of the collapse) So, how can it be both??

Here is JFK's Response??
Wrong.

We argue that it was a CD because of all the steel failing in the manner in which it did.

If a legitimate CD team had been called to demolish the towers they would not have achieved as good of a result IMO.
Hilite mine. So, he's saying that an ILLEGITIMATE did a BETTER job than the EXPERTS!!!


WTH????


http://s1.zetaboards.com/LooseChangeForums/topic/99915/8/?x=0

Here's the link. Beantownfan247 has been going back and fourth with them for a few pages at this point. Pretty smart guy.
 
Last edited:
Here's one that may be a bit to personal to me to win the Stundies, but:

Guess what WORDS ARE MAGIC. We Spell em out. Language isnt normal, its a remarkable phenom that we somehow created.


It's funny to me, because it showed up in a thread where, very early on, I had posted this:

...you will magically become "subject" to the "admiralty court" ...


This is it in a nutshell. It's classical magical thinking applied to the Court system.

In a lot of magical traditions, knowing the "true name" of a person or entity allows you to gain power over them. This is just a modern twist on this old, old notion.


Thanks to Bluekush623 for so clearly demonstrating my point.

:)
 
Can you nominate a person for general all round lunacy?

What exactly do you mean?

Here's one that may be a bit to personal to me to win the Stundies, but:


It's funny to me, because it showed up in a thread where, very early on, I had posted this:


Thanks to Bluekush623 for so clearly demonstrating my point.

:)

Heh. Pretty good. That's a funny thread.
 
Here is one I found from some guy named "JFK". Its a doozie. Some guy named Beantownfan247 brings up the CD thing. Here is his response.

....

Ok, so you guys (nobody in preticular) say that because the debris were spread out all over the area, that it was a CD. But yet, WTC7 was also a controlled demolition but its debris was in a relitively contained pile. (Minus the fact that 2 other buildings were severely damaged because of the collapse) So, how can it be both??

Here is JFK's Response??
Wrong.

We argue that it was a CD because of all the steel failing in the manner in which it did.

If a legitimate CD team had been called to demolish the towers they would not have achieved as good of a result IMO.
Hilite mine. So, he's saying that an ILLEGITIMATE did a BETTER job than the EXPERTS!!!


WTH????


http://s1.zetaboards.com/LooseChangeForums/topic/99915/8/?x=0

Here's the link. Beantownfan247 has been going back and fourth with them for a few pages at this point. Pretty smart guy.

I miss the joys of the LCF since I got myself banned over there...
 
Thanks to Bluekush623 for so clearly demonstrating my point.

:)

Ahhh yes. Because, as we all know, modern conventions of government were inspired by the Sci-Fi orignal movie "The Legend of Earthsea."

Well, it did have Kristin Kreuk in it.
 
I know Bill's generally aiming for an award, but in so doing he's aptly demonstrated the average conspiracy theorist's inability to grasp basic mathematical concepts:

You may be misunderstanding me. I do not say there is NO wire mesh. I say that there is far too little by dozens of orders of magnitude.

(Bolding mine)

I think it's funny because an order of magnitude is an easily graspable concept, but he doesn't seem to be able to see what the implications of multiplying these to absurdly out of proportion ratios.

One order of magnitude: 10:1
Six orders of magnitude: 1,000,000:1
Twelve orders of magnitude: 1,000,000,000,000:1

Multiple dozens of orders of magnitude: ???

Very basic, common logarithmic scale stuff.
 
Or maybe Nano-thermite impregnated, ultra low noise, no flash, invisible nanothermite.

Hush a boom!! This cracks me up every time.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom