• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

How disrespectful can truthers be?

Listen Steve:

You are being disingenous. You know damn well that unless someone here has had a truther confess to them, or has a video of the perp committing the act, and then discovered he was a truther, that they cannot PROVE a truther did it.

I am not being "disingenous", I am simply asking for the same level of proof as is always demanded of me, yet no one (except you here and now) has even wanted to admit that there is no proof and the entire accusation is based on an assumption...and we all know what ASSumption means don't we.

You know godamn well that it is a LOGICAL assumption, but not proof (we are not a court of law here), that given the words/expression that was put on the memorial, that it was LIKELY a believer in the truth movement that performed the vandalism.

Assuming it was a "truther" simply because of the text is not logical it is unthinking. You could just as easily "assume" that anyone who is not a truther could have put it there, there is no logic involved, it's all assumption

You also know that it is silliness to think that the truth movement is so important as to warrant someone defiling a sacred memorial in order to make them look bad.

No I do not know any such thing, ...heck this forum is perfect proof that that statement of yours is wrong...and your protests to the contrary are simply that..."protests", and the only thing to hold that protest of yours up is your hopes and beliefs.

So what else do you want.

I have repeated over and over again what I wanted. If you cannot provide it then admit it...well you yourself TAM have not been responsible for what I am asking for, however you have tried the classic debunker technic of trying to make me look silly....too bad it doesn't work.

Go on now and tell some of your buddies you pwned me, cause I told you I couldn't prove it...go on now!!! go!!!

TAM:)

See what I mean about trying to make me look silly. I am here arguing alone against how many of you who come here and clap each other on the back for how well you "pwned" that "terrorist supporting, vandalising, truther" yet you try and make me look silly by that statement...LOL TAM :rolleyes:

Do you feel better having other people tell you how you "pwned" me? Do I have to link to where you debunkers often say just that very thing to prove my point?
 
I have not posted in this thread until now and I asked you one simple question. Here it is again.

Do you actually condemn this act?

Please try to answer, rather than ranting on.

That is a further dodge asking a question that was answered a long time ago.

What does when you entered this thread matter? Did you bother to read the thread?

The question you keep asking of me (so that you can avoid answering my questions) was answered a long time ago. Had you bothered to do a little reading you would have known that.
 
That is a further dodge asking a question that was answered a long time ago.

What does when you entered this thread matter? Did you bother to read the thread?

The question you keep asking of me (so that you can avoid answering my questions) was answered a long time ago. Had you bothered to do a little reading you would have known that.

The question is simple Steve.

Do you condemn this act?
 
That is a further dodge asking a question that was answered a long time ago.

What does when you entered this thread matter? Did you bother to read the thread?

The question you keep asking of me (so that you can avoid answering my questions) was answered a long time ago. Had you bothered to do a little reading you would have known that.

This is not your theard!!!:mad:

Proving who defaced the mermorial is not the object of this theard!!!:mad:

If you can under stand that then....

Quit BSing and shut the Frak up!!!! :mad:

ETA: Now that I'm more claim let me explain some things for you. So your mad that this theard has a lot of "Truther" bashing in it, well I agree with you had you not derailed things here it would be nothing but "Truther" bashing, and that is what the mods are for. Oh but you also think the mods are unfair and won't help you, well look at the top right side of your window, that little x there makes the mean old debunkers disappear.

But no you can't just report the bashing, ignore it, or condem it, no you have to flood the theard with complete BS for 6 or 7 pages filled with non-sense, and spam.

To everyone else just let it die already!!!
 
Last edited:
Settle down, people, and just put the kid on ignore. He's clearly not offering anything substantial.
 
The question is simple Steve.

Do you condemn this act?

sog, your question is not a question because you know it was answered long ago, simply scrolling up shows that, other debunkers here have shown that. If you wont take it from me why not from your fellow debunkers?

Answer is that you already know the answer but the question is your tactic and having begun it and having it been shown for what it is you cannot escape it without admitting you were wrong.

And you cannot admit you are wrong. TAM at least has no problem admitting that I already answered that question, neither do a few others here. So can you provide a different excuse as to why you are continuing to ask a question that was answered already? A different excuse other than this being a dodge and more smoke and mirrors?
 
This is not your theard!!!:mad:

Proving who defaced the mermorial is not the object of this theard!!!:mad:

If you can under stand that then....

Quit BSing and shut the Frak up!!!! :mad:

So you get mad when someone challenges you? If you do not want your beliefs challenged then do not post your beliefs.

This is not my thread, but if I started a new thread posting some of my belief you and many other "debunkers" would challenge my beliefs.

Why are you trying to say that I am not allowed to challenge your beliefs? Are your beliefs so fragile that even asking questions is frowned upon?
 
sog, your question is not a question because you know it was answered long ago, simply scrolling up shows that, other debunkers here have shown that. If you wont take it from me why not from your fellow debunkers?

Answer is that you already know the answer but the question is your tactic and having begun it and having it been shown for what it is you cannot escape it without admitting you were wrong.

And you cannot admit you are wrong. TAM at least has no problem admitting that I already answered that question, neither do a few others here. So can you provide a different excuse as to why you are continuing to ask a question that was answered already? A different excuse other than this being a dodge and more smoke and mirrors?

Wrong about what Steve? I asked you a simple question.

Do you condemn this act?

Fifth time.
 
sog, your question is not a question because you know it was answered long ago, simply scrolling up shows that, other debunkers here have shown that. If you wont take it from me why not from your fellow debunkers?

Answer is that you already know the answer but the question is your tactic and having begun it and having it been shown for what it is you cannot escape it without admitting you were wrong.

And you cannot admit you are wrong. TAM at least has no problem admitting that I already answered that question, neither do a few others here. So can you provide a different excuse as to why you are continuing to ask a question that was answered already? A different excuse other than this being a dodge and more smoke and mirrors?

Maybe then you can post the post #?
 
Wrong about what Steve? I asked you a simple question.

Do you condemn this act?

Fifth time.

You can ask a thousand times sog but it is still only a dodge tactic.

You think you are being smart by asking the same question over and over and over again, but you are only making yourself look really really silly because anyone can simply scroll up and see the answer for themselves.

Now how many times am I going to have to ask my questions before I get an answer from anyone?

Can anyone provide proof that the vandalism in question was committed by "truthers"? Can anyone provide proof of the accusations against me here in this thread?

TAM is the only one (not the only one but i'm not going to scroll back through the entire thread to find the other 1 or 2) who has admitted there is no proof, that it is simply an assumption, a belief that the vandalism was committed by "truthers" and no one who has accused me of things has provided any proof of those accusations.

So sog...

Can you provide proof that the vandalism in question was committed by "truthers"? Can you provide proof of the accusations against me here in this thread?
 
You can ask a thousand times sog but it is still only a dodge tactic.

You think you are being smart by asking the same question over and over and over again, but you are only making yourself look really really silly because anyone can simply scroll up and see the answer for themselves.

Now how many times am I going to have to ask my questions before I get an answer from anyone?

Can anyone provide proof that the vandalism in question was committed by "truthers"? Can anyone provide proof of the accusations against me here in this thread?

TAM is the only one (not the only one but i'm not going to scroll back through the entire thread to find the other 1 or 2) who has admitted there is no proof, that it is simply an assumption, a belief that the vandalism was committed by "truthers" and no one who has accused me of things has provided any proof of those accusations.

So sog...

Can you provide proof that the vandalism in question was committed by "truthers"? Can you provide proof of the accusations against me here in this thread?

So your answer to my question

Do you condemn this act?

Is what?

Sixth time.
 
I am not being "disingenous", I am simply asking for the same level of proof as is always demanded of me, yet no one (except you here and now) has even wanted to admit that there is no proof and the entire accusation is based on an assumption...and we all know what ASSumption means don't we.

I know what you are asking for, but the question is why? I am postulating that you are not doing so because you honestly want to know who did the vandalism, but rather, a thinly veiled attempt to show the debunkers that they do not hold themselves to the same standards they hold debunkers.

My take on this, is that in fact you are correct, but the reason why, is that this was never brought forward as a serious topic for investigation in the first place. I also think you knew this, but you saw an opening to "get one" on the debunkers.

Assuming it was a "truther" simply because of the text is not logical it is unthinking. You could just as easily "assume" that anyone who is not a truther could have put it there, there is no logic involved, it's all assumption

What I said, was that it was a logical next step, to think it LIKELY (that is the word I used) a truther who vandalized the memorial, given the content of the grafitti. I did not say it was logical to declare it WAS a truther.

No I do not know any such thing, ...heck this forum is perfect proof that that statement of yours is wrong...and your protests to the contrary are simply that..."protests", and the only thing to hold that protest of yours up is your hopes and beliefs.

Where is there evidence here of anyone performing acts in disguise as "truthers" in order to make them look bad? You are saying that this forum is proof that my statement is wrong, so show me where this forum is proof my statement is wrong? My protests are perfectly valid and logical. The truth movement (or at least the visible part) is nothing but a few hundred people posting on line, and occasionally getting together in groups of two to six, to protest on the local city block. They have no media presence...no significant public presence. Most people who debate them here on this forum, do so now for kicks, not out of some fear that they are getting somewhere. Hence, the suggestion that someone is out there so fearful of "the truth movement" that they would defile a sacred monument about the very topic that they defend, is just silly...sorry, that is the way I see it.

I have repeated over and over again what I wanted. If you cannot provide it then admit it...well you yourself TAM have not been responsible for what I am asking for, however you have tried the classic debunker technic of trying to make me look silly....too bad it doesn't work.

You have my admission, but then again, as you have said, i really haven't been in here discussing it either way. As for making you look silly...no, that isn't my style. I tend to be the type to lead someone to make themselves look silly.

See what I mean about trying to make me look silly. I am here arguing alone against how many of you who come here and clap each other on the back for how well you "pwned" that "terrorist supporting, vandalising, truther" yet you try and make me look silly by that statement...LOL TAM :rolleyes:

Do you feel better having other people tell you how you "pwned" me? Do I have to link to where you debunkers often say just that very thing to prove my point?

No one tells me I "pwned" anyone. Once again, it doesn't tend to be my MO.

For me personally, link away. You may find an occasional post of my 16,000 that is such...we are all human...but you will not find many.

TAM:)
 
What is a sog?

I know you condemned the vandalism on the thread; do you need me to post it for you again?

sog is short for stateofgrace.

and thank you but no, I do not need you to repost it. However sog seems to need it if you want to repost it for him that's up to you.
 
sog is short for stateofgrace.

and thank you but no, I do not need you to repost it. However sog seems to need it if you want to repost it for him that's up to you.

Is this where you answered my simple question? Please repost it.

Do you condemn this act?

Seventh time.

 
So you get mad when someone challenges you? If you do not want your beliefs challenged then do not post your beliefs.

This is not my thread, but if I started a new thread posting some of my belief you and many other "debunkers" would challenge my beliefs.

Why are you trying to say that I am not allowed to challenge your beliefs? Are your beliefs so fragile that even asking questions is frowned upon?

I was never challeged, I have not posted in this theard until just now, I never said who did the defacing.

When I said "this is not your theard" I meant that no one has to answer your questions, and you can't claim derail every time some one doesn't give you the answer you like.

And I mad because you are so full of it, and you know you're full of it but, you just won't stop.
 
does anyone have a link to the We Are Change Manhattan street demonstration video outside of the flight 93 preview theater for the flight 93 families?
 
sog is short for stateofgrace.

and thank you but no, I do not need you to repost it. However sog seems to need it if you want to repost it for him that's up to you.

Steve the user name is stateofgrace, or Mr SOG to my friends but never sog, OK?

So for the eight time of asking, do you condemn this act?
 
Last edited:
I know what you are asking for, but the question is why? I am postulating that you are not doing so because you honestly want to know who did the vandalism, but rather, a thinly veiled attempt to show the debunkers that they do not hold themselves to the same standards they hold debunkers.

My take on this, is that in fact you are correct, but the reason why, is that this was never brought forward as a serious topic for investigation in the first place. I also think you knew this, but you saw an opening to "get one" on the debunkers.


What I said, was that it was a logical next step, to think it LIKELY (that is the word I used) a truther who vandalized the memorial, given the content of the grafitti. I did not say it was logical to declare it WAS a truther.

I am in agreement with these above...mostly (ignoring the typo where you said debunker but meant truther). The only place where I ...differ...from you is the "get one" part, that may be technically accurate but not entirely correct. 95% of the debunker posts on this forum is some sort of an attack on "truthers" (well that number might be a little high but not way high). I found this thread where there was no proof and only assumptions and it was used to further attack "truthers". So pointing out that "debunkers" are here using a double standard is simply pointing it out.

Where is there evidence here of anyone performing acts in disguise as "truthers" in order to make them look bad? You are saying that this forum is proof that my statement is wrong, so show me where this forum is proof my statement is wrong? My protests are perfectly valid and logical.

Proof that...

You also know that it is silliness to think that the truth movement is so important as to warrant someone defiling a sacred memorial in order to make them look bad.

Is wrong, since most of the post here on the JREF forums are attempts to make the "Truth Movement" look silly

The truth movement (or at least the visible part) is nothing but a few hundred people posting on line, and occasionally getting together in groups of two to six, to protest on the local city block. They have no media presence...no significant public presence.

This is nothing more than your assertion. I can tell you that the truth actions I have been to have had more than two to six people attend, i've seen truth actions on week nights when people are busy have 35 people show up.

As for no media presence that is disengenious and you know it when the people that control the media are some of the same people implicated in 9/11, but that also ignores the media breakthroughs that have happened around the world.

Most people who debate them here on this forum, do so now for kicks, not out of some fear that they are getting somewhere. Hence, the suggestion that someone is out there so fearful of "the truth movement" that they would defile a sacred monument about the very topic that they defend, is just silly...sorry, that is the way I see it.

It is silly to you maybe...though I think you are only saying that because that is what you want everyone else to believe, but even if it truly was what you believe that is still only you, there are quite a few debunkers out there with no respect for anything.

You have my admission, but then again, as you have said, i really haven't been in here discussing it either way. As for making you look silly...no, that isn't my style. I tend to be the type to lead someone to make themselves look silly.

Some people would not see the distinction in that

No one tells me I "pwned" anyone. Once again, it doesn't tend to be my MO.

For me personally, link away. You may find an occasional post of my 16,000 that is such...we are all human...but you will not find many.

TAM:)

haha no I meant how people tend to say "pwned" in one way or another. You may have said it yourself from time to time...though I would not see that as your MO, so I would need to see proof of you having said it to believe it (your responses are more subtle)...but others have said it about you, which is what I meant.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom