• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

How disrespectful can truthers be?

Steve, you have been asked a question by STate of Grace, for 8 times now. Please answer him
 
Luke showing disrespect to the families of flight 93

Here's Jason Bermas & Luke Rudowski during the preview of the movie "flight 93" at the Ziegfeld which was for family members only. yelling across the street to the families that "its all lies, it's all propaganda"

 
Last edited:
I was never challeged, I have not posted in this theard until just now, I never said who did the defacing.

When I said "this is not your theard" I meant that no one has to answer your questions, and you can't claim derail every time some one doesn't give you the answer you like.

And I mad because you are so full of it, and you know you're full of it but, you just won't stop.

You also said that "proving who defaced the memorial is not the subject of this thread" and you are right, it is not. You debunkers did not care to prove your assertions, however saying that is either implying that I am not allowed to challenge this assertion (which you seem to be supporting) or that you know there is no proof but do not want to admit it.

You are right, no one has to answer my questions, but not answering them is an answer in and of themselves. Are you ready to admit the implications...since you do not seem ready to admit the other.

So how am I full of it?

I have asked 2 simple questions...why is it that with so many of you debunkers here not a single one of you has been able to answer my questions (sorry TAM, yes TAM you have answered the one question that could be relevant to you and the other question is not relevant to you, but you seem to be nearly alone on this thread with the gonads to speak the whole unvarnished truth)
 
Steve, you have been asked a question by STate of Grace, for 8 times now. Please answer him

what? you think if more of you ask the same question it will get a different response?

So for the eight time of asking, do you condemn this act?

guys, the answer to that question was posted before the first time you asked it on this very thread, both TAM and beachnut have already confirmed this. Your constant repetition is childish and not a single person here is falling for this tactic.

Try to stop dodging my questions with this lame dodge and actually answer my questions...

Can you provide proof that the vandalism in question was committed by "truthers"? Can you provide proof of the accusations against me here in this thread?

Very simple questions, either answer them or admit you are wrong and/or lying. Repeating your already answered question again will not improve your situation, only make you look even more childish.
 
... You debunkers did not care to prove your assertions, ...
So it is down to you truthers fail to prove your assertion of the "false flag vandalism? What does it mean? You have zero evidence for all your truther allegations on 911 and your implied lie about no evidence supporting 19 terrorists doing 911 was a mistake or a delusion you have?

If you were looking for truth you would have slammed the vandalism well before introducing the "false flag" BS. And you would have evidence.

Your movement is self-debunking; no need for debunkers.
 
You're doing such an awesome job, I'll see if I can get you a raise. Who is your handler?

Same guy who controls the assassination ring...cheney

but he won't give me a raise, he'll just have me assassinated
 
Same guy who controls the assassination ring...cheney

but he won't give me a raise, he'll just have me assassinated

Dick and I are great friends. I'll see if i can put in a good word for you. I don't know why he would have you killed. You do such an awesome job. I mean, false flag vandalism? That is top notch work.
 
Feeding the troll again.

You also said that "proving who defaced the memorial is not the subject of this thread" and you are right, it is not. You debunkers did not care to prove your assertions,
Now your getting it. No one really cares who did it, it was only used as one example among many to show that truthers can be disrespectful, with out it there are still have many many others.

however saying that is either implying that I am not allowed to challenge this assertion (which you seem to be supporting) or that you know there is no proof but do not want to admit it.
You can challenge anything you want, but don't start spamming over and over again when you are ignored (and yes I know stateofgrace is doing the same thing but I find his question to be a lot better than your's, it may not be fair but when did I ever say I was fair?)


You are right, no one has to answer my questions, but not answering them is an answer in and of themselves. Are you ready to admit the implications...since you do not seem ready to admit the other.
No, people have answered it just because every sinlge person who post here hasn't, or you don't like the answers that you got, doesn't mean you get to spam the same question over and over again.

So how am I full of it?
Maybe I shouldn't have said "I know you're full of it".

I assume you're full of it.:D

I assumed you knew that a "Truther" is most likely the one that did it.

I have asked 2 simple questions...why is it that with so many of you debunkers here not a single one of you has been able to answer my questions (sorry TAM, yes TAM you have answered the one question that could be relevant to you and the other question is not relevant to you, but you seem to be nearly alone on this thread with the gonads to speak the whole unvarnished truth)

Again just because every single post isn't about you or your questions (though most are) doesn't mean you should spam the theard until it is.

And If you want my answers to your questions re-read T.A.M.'s post. He said almost everything I was thinking in a much nicer way than I would or could have.
 
I mean, false flag vandalism? That is top notch work.


I agree. Turning something as petty as vandalism, an activity typically carried out by bored and disaffected youth, even if it's the defacement of a 9/11 memorial, into a conspiracy against truthers is a whole new level.

I'm writing up a proposal for the formation of a new division to explore and expand upon this new method.

87904670cd1dc0fcb.jpg


SteveAustin's early work? I like it!
 
Last edited:
I agree. Turning something as petty as vandalism, an activity typically carried out by bored and disaffected youth, even if it's the defacement of a 9/11 memorial, into a conspiracy against truthers is a whole new level.

I'm writing up a proposal for the formation of a new division to explore and expand upon this new method.

[qimg]http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/imagehosting/87904670cd1dc0fcb.jpg[/qimg]

SteveAustin's early work? I like it!

so wait thats a picture of steve and his own graffiti?
....

bottom line
99.999% chance that a truther did the defacing of the painting (in the OP)
0.001% of a chance for a "false flag operation"
numbers, motive, character, and previous examples of similar incidents (including BY YOUR OWN HAND STEVE apparently,you vandal)
, lack of respect or understand of what a "memorial" is
points the blame, with authority, towards a truther

sorry past that youre just being silly and youre trying to derail the thread
sonic002_0165.jpg


no one would deface this picture nor the one in the OP if they felt remorse for 911
all debunkers feel for what happened on 911
thats why we debunk
cause your junk science and psychotic ideas spit in the face of the dead
(and youve shown that disrespect in this thread)

knowing that debunkers respect what happened on 911 and truthers really dont give a (rule10) about anything but themselves (based on the timing and locations of their "protests") we can deduce that this was most likely (beyond a shadow of a doubt) a truther

STOP DERAILING
 
I agree. Turning something as petty as vandalism, an activity typically carried out by bored and disaffected youth, even if it's the defacement of a 9/11 memorial, into a conspiracy against truthers is a whole new level.

I'm writing up a proposal for the formation of a new division to explore and expand upon this new method.

[qimg]http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/imagehosting/87904670cd1dc0fcb.jpg[/qimg]

SteveAustin's early work? I like it!

SA's work really explores the depth and breadth of triviality.
 
I am in agreement with these above...mostly (ignoring the typo where you said debunker but meant truther). The only place where I ...differ...from you is the "get one" part, that may be technically accurate but not entirely correct. 95% of the debunker posts on this forum is some sort of an attack on "truthers" (well that number might be a little high but not way high). I found this thread where there was no proof and only assumptions and it was used to further attack "truthers". So pointing out that "debunkers" are here using a double standard is simply pointing it out.

fine, as long as we are clear here.

Proof that...

You made the accusation that this thread was proof my statement was wrong, so the burden of proof is on you to prove this accusation correct.

Is wrong, since most of the post here on the JREF forums are attempts to make the "Truth Movement" look silly

There is a huge difference between making truthers look silly or stupid on an internet forum, and vandalizing a sacred memorial to do the same thing. I have not encountered a debunker yet who I think would do such a thing.

This is nothing more than your assertion. I can tell you that the truth actions I have been to have had more than two to six people attend, i've seen truth actions on week nights when people are busy have 35 people show up.

Of course I was using hypebole. A fact though, on the 5th ANNIVERSARY of 9/11, in 2006, when the movement was at its peak, in a city of 10 Million or more, in a country of 300 Million, your truth movement had about 1000 people show up. That really says it all.

As for no media presence that is disengenious and you know it when the people that control the media are some of the same people implicated in 9/11, but that also ignores the media breakthroughs that have happened around the world.

Yes the big bad mainstream media...what a crock. Of course you have Fox at one extreme, and I suppose Air America, or what ever radio network AJ uses at the opposite, but I do not buy, for a moment, that the MSM is as "bought and controlled" as the truth movement claims...sorry.

It is silly to you maybe...though I think you are only saying that because that is what you want everyone else to believe, but even if it truly was what you believe that is still only you, there are quite a few debunkers out there with no respect for anything.

No it is pretty much my opinion. What others believe is their choice.

Some people would not see the distinction in that

It is subtle, and I am not always sticking to it, but I tend to allow someone to make a fool of themselves, rather than mock, name call, or intellectually beat up on them.

haha no I meant how people tend to say "pwned" in one way or another. You may have said it yourself from time to time...though I would not see that as your MO, so I would need to see proof of you having said it to believe it (your responses are more subtle)...but others have said it about you, which is what I meant.

fair enough.

TAM:)
 
so wait thats a picture of steve and his own graffiti?


Possibly. I, of course, can't prove that it is, but he also can't prove that it is not. So I believe that makes my assertion somehow the most likely one... or something.

STOP DERAILING


And this is where we should show SteveAustin what respect is all about. I, for one, am bowing out of the "false flag vandalism" discussion.
 
Last edited:
Possibly. I, of course, can't prove that it is, but he also can't prove that it is not. So I believe that makes my assertion somehow the most likely one... or something.




And this is where we should show SteveAustin what respect is all about. I, for one, am bowing out of the "false flag vandalism" discussion.

Actually, he could prove it isn't him, but it would be complicated, and involve a live hook up via webcam.

TAM:)
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom