beachnut says 9/11 truth has no evidence and all we do is spread lies... I guess it must be true then right. I mean he repeats this mantra of his so very very very often (to you know...catapult the propaganda) that it must be true by now.
I think what is happening to you beachnut is you see 9/11 truth as having gained so much ground these past few years and you see that you will not be able to keep going on spreading your lies and bad mouthing truthers much longer that you are in a panic state and are simply lashing out, over and over again. You do see that that is how you look don't you?
You have no evidence! It is not what I say it is what you don't have. Evidence.
You have lies. (laws of physics were broken, etc...)
You have hearsay.
You have moronic delusions. (the phone calls were fake; a beam weapon did it, etc.)
You have fantasy based dirt dumb ideas. (guy took the thermite in bags and placed them... etc.)
You have no evidence.
I do not trust your failed delusions; who does? You have no evidence and keep on attacking me for pointing out your failure.
Your movement is based on lies; you can't support one of them with facts and evidence; you will talk and and say it is may mantra; but it is the fact of your pathetic delusional faith based movement which can't post a single piece of evidence to support one of your failed ideas which are only opinions based on lie, hearsay, and fantasy.
You love to spread false information and your latest and greatest all time hit is the "false flag vandalism".
I am just a skeptic who can clearly see you have no evidence to go with your delusions.
...
I think what is happening to you beachnut is you see 9/11 truth as having gained so much ground these past few years ...
Gaining ground? Dirt has a better chance of producing evidence than you and all your movements failed members.
I am just an "old" man who learned to type surrounded by the best looking women in my high school. I can type out my thoughts and expose my poor writing skills while reading about the topics you mutilate into false ideas to satisfy your need to make up lies about 911; and because I can type faster than I can think (not really); between reading your funny disrespectful posts based on your own failed opinions I can mow the lawn, do the dishes, baby sit grandsons for 10 hours, do the gardening, build computers, design speakers, silence computers, order parts, do my banking, clean the house, cut the trim, paint the room, make the beds, do the clothes, prepare dinner, have wine on the porch watching satellites pass over in a polar orbit, and then come back and read your tripe which is delusional about gaining ground and next you will take over and put me in jail. Great plan; but you are short on evidence. You got me pegged; I am a failure and the only thing I can do right is see you lack evidence on 911.
Your post is amusing and evidence free.