So if I do not come out in this very thread and condemn it by default I support it right. Is that what you are implying? I ask because others here have come right out and said that.
No, I am not accusing you of supporting the defacement of the memorial. I point out though that you completely passed over that part of the OP and concentrated instead on a crusade to defend the TM which you suggest may be innocent of this deed.
What is disrespectful is to use the vandalism of the memorial as an excuse to verbally assault "truthers". There is no proof that "truthers" did it but lacking this proof has not stopped you or many others from jumping in here and verbally attacking ALL "truthers". If there was proof that a "truther" committed the vandalism you might have a leg to stand on, but as there is no proof all you should be doing is condemning the act itself. PERIOD
You know what they say about assumptions right? Well this is an assumption based on what you want to believe. The probability of this vandalism having been committed by a "truther" is equal to it having been committed by a "debunker" and equal to it having been committed by "anyone".
Au contraire, the OP, IIRC also included other examples of definitive use of that slogan during a memorial service. That is, IMHO, in some ways worse than the defacing of a standing memorial(though the later is more cowardly). What did the people attending do to deserve the disruption?
In fact such disruption indicates a definite willingness on the part of some 'truthers' to use that slogan at, or on, anything.
Given then that there is definitive evidence that some in the TM are willing and able to commit acts very similar to this paint job and no evidence whatsoever that it was done by any debunker, other than your desire to loyaly defend the TM, we can indeed conclude with little doubt, that a member of the TM did it.
The slogan "9/11 was an inside job" is standard fare for the truth movement and if a "debunker" wanted to try and defame the character of 9/11 truth activists then why not vandalize a 9/11 memorial and make it look like a "truther". Note here again I am not saying this is what happened, however I have seen "debunkers" do similar things first hand in front of my eyes.
Absolute, pure, and unadulterated speculation on your part despite the examples that members of the TM do in fact commit similar acts.