• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

How disrespectful can truthers be?

Only a complete jackass would assert that the vandalism of the memorial on Staten island was a false flag operation.


  1. the truth movement is not that important for a debumker to risk getting caught defacing a memorial
  2. a debunker would have too much compassion to deface a 9/11 memorial
  3. truthers have a track record of assaults
  4. truthers have a track record public disturbances
  5. truthers have a track record accusing innocents of complicity
  6. truthers have a track record of showing disrespect for authority
  7. truthers have a track record of defacing flags for example
[qimg]http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm89/AWSmith1955/071103-911.jpg[/qimg]


​


Bolded are the reasons why a so called 'false flag vadalism' would be unneccessary
 
Hmmm seems to me all these recent replies on how disrespectful truthers are reminds me of a couple of quotes...

“When fascism comes to America, it’ll be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross” — Sinclair Lewis

and

"Why, of course, the people don't want war. Why would some poor slob on a farm want to risk his life in a war when the best that he can get out of it is to come back to his farm in one piece. Naturally, the common people don't want war; neither in Russia nor in England nor in America, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy or a fascist dictatorship or a Parliament or a Communist dictatorship.

...

the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country." - Hermann Göring

Seems to me that whether it's intentional or not your are using nazi tactics in denouncing "truthers" as unpatriotic and un-american for their protests, after all dissent is ...

"Dissent Is the Highest Form of Patriotism"


Or how Jefferson put it...


“The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions, that I wish it to be always kept alive. It will often be exercised when wrong, but better so than not to be exercised at all. I like a little rebellion now and then.” - Thomas Jefferson


I think the main thing all debunkers here are forgetting is that the PEOPLE are the country and the government/military/etc.. serve the people, not the other way around...

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing Government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it."--Abraham Lincoln, 1861.

So although as I said above it is disrespectful to deface a memorial, the more you all keep going on and on about how un-patriotic "truthers" are just makes you all seem more and more ... well "un-patriotic" yourselves
 
As if the truthers needed any outside help to become targets of ridicule...


Or are taken seriously enough to slander with a false-flag vandalism attack. :rolleyes:

The delusions don't stop with their stupid fantasies of what happened on 9/11.
 
So although as I said above it is disrespectful to deface a memorial, the more you all keep going on and on about how un-patriotic "truthers" are just makes you all seem more and more ... well "un-patriotic" yourselves

I for one have never once declared truthers to be un-patriotic. I find most of them to be either irrational ideologues or idiots, but I also know "patriotic", non-truther Americans who are irrational ideologues or idiots, too.

I guess I must not suffer extremists or morons very well, truther or not. I'll have to work on that.
 
We are not "denouncing the pacifists for lack of patriotism" steve 0. We are denouncing them for vandalism, What I had posted above were the reasons a debunker WOULD NOT vandalize a memorial and the track record of your truth movement. So get your head out of your ass and return to the topic. Which is "how disrespectful can the truthers be? So vandalizing a 911 memorial is the "highest form of patriotism"?? Because although you slipped in a disclaimer at the very end of your post there. your post in general implies that
 
Last edited:
Calm down AW, calm down guys. Has anyone here ever said it was not disrespectful?

No, everyone who has posted here has said it was disrespectful, but then "debunkers" decided to use this to continue the "truther" bashing that is 95% of what this forum does.

I simply pointed out some truths, I guess that was a mistake as truths seem to cause anger here.

You can all keep going on and on about how I am "wrong" and continue on about how "disrespectful" "truthers" are (LOL you seem to have no clue how "disrespectful" many "debunkers" are ...and yes I mean towards the dead of 9/11 and vets).

You all can also keep going on making claims about what I said and did not say...lol saying I said it was a false flag vandalism, lol that is classic debunker tactic. I said it could just as easily have been a debunker trying to frame a truther and labeled it that way but I also said there is no proof, no evidence either way, but JREF debunkers being what you are many of you jumped on that and now claim that I said that for your straw man to come back and try and ridicule me for it ROFL.

Seriously, do any of you have any clue what this forum looks like to an non-debunker non-JREF'er? I'm sure you do not, which just makes it all the more funny.

Continue with your vitriol and your slander and your verbal attacks on "truthers", the only people that will fall for that are O'reilly fans, and thankfully there are not many of those.
 
Calm down AW, calm down guys. Has anyone here ever said it was not disrespectful?

No, everyone who has posted here has said it was disrespectful, but then "debunkers" decided to use this to continue the "truther" bashing that is 95% of what this forum does.

I simply pointed out some truths, I guess that was a mistake as truths seem to cause anger here.

You can all keep going on and on about how I am "wrong" and continue on about how "disrespectful" "truthers" are (LOL you seem to have no clue how "disrespectful" many "debunkers" are ...and yes I mean towards the dead of 9/11 and vets).

You all can also keep going on making claims about what I said and did not say...lol saying I said it was a false flag vandalism, lol that is classic debunker tactic. I said it could just as easily have been a debunker trying to frame a truther and labeled it that way but I also said there is no proof, no evidence either way, but JREF debunkers being what you are many of you jumped on that and now claim that I said that for your straw man to come back and try and ridicule me for it ROFL.

Seriously, do any of you have any clue what this forum looks like to an non-debunker non-JREF'er? I'm sure you do not, which just makes it all the more funny.

Continue with your vitriol and your slander and your verbal attacks on "truthers", the only people that will fall for that are O'reilly fans, and thankfully there are not many of those.

circumstantial evidence shows that it was most likely a truther
stop trying to derail the thread
 
[qimg]http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm89/AWSmith1955/071103-911.jpg[/qimg]

[STEVEAUSTINMODE]
What is your proof that those are real truthers in that picture? You have no evidence that those are real truthers at all, yet you bash them. They could easily be debunkers masquarading as truthers to make them look bad. False-flag operation!! False-flag operation!!
[/STEVEAUSTINMODE]
 
circumstantial evidence shows that it was most likely a truther
stop trying to derail the thread

OMG, do I need to remind you and everyone else what the JREF debunker crowd says about "circumstantial evidence" ... err but I keep forgetting, it is an entirely different thing when a "debunker" uses circumstantial evidence than when a "truther" uses it, that old double standard.

;)

Oh and it's not a derail to question/challenge the OP's assumptions, unless you just want to silence me so you claim I am derailing? Is that it?
 
Last edited:
Calm down AW, calm down guys. Has anyone here ever said it was not disrespectful?

...
So you condemn the vandalism. Finally you act rational only to fall back into the pit of 911 ignorance where delusions rule your mind on 911.

... you like anti-intellectual opinions on 911 based on hearsay, lies and fantasy. They usually are self debunking; no debunkers are needed.

The false flag vandalism is great; do you have more neat 911TruthLies statements?
 
Last edited:
non Sequitur

Oh and it's not a derail to question/challenge the OP's assumptions, unless you just want to silence me so you claim I am derailing? Is that it?
This is where you went off topic

Hmmm seems to me all these recent replies on how disrespectful truthers are reminds me of a couple of quotes...

“When fascism comes to America, it’ll be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross” — Sinclair Lewis

and

"Why, of course, the people don't want war. Why would some poor slob on a farm want to risk his life in a war when the best that he can get out of it is to come back to his farm in one piece. Naturally, the common people don't want war; neither in Russia nor in England nor in America, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy or a fascist dictatorship or a Parliament or a Communist dictatorship.

...

the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country." - Hermann Göring

Seems to me that whether it's intentional or not your are using nazi tactics in denouncing "truthers" as unpatriotic and un-american for their protests, after all dissent is ...

"Dissent Is the Highest Form of Patriotism"


Or how Jefferson put it...


“The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions, that I wish it to be always kept alive. It will often be exercised when wrong, but better so than not to be exercised at all. I like a little rebellion now and then.” - Thomas Jefferson


I think the main thing all debunkers here are forgetting is that the PEOPLE are the country and the government/military/etc.. serve the people, not the other way around...

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing Government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it."--Abraham Lincoln, 1861.

So although as I said above it is disrespectful to deface a memorial, the more you all keep going on and on about how un-patriotic "truthers" are just makes you all seem more and more ... well "un-patriotic" yourselves

Your post is about un-patriotism. Not disrespect. It amuses me to see a truther fall back on quotes from historical figures as a back door from the corner they painted themselves into. You are not the first steve-0
 
So you condemn the vandalism. Finally you act rational

Scroll way back up there buddy, that's it, keep going, there you go. Now then can you repeat that "Finally" with a straight face?

As I said, no one here has not said it was not disrespectful, but it suited your agenda to label me and all truthers as disrespectful didn't it.

only to fall back into the pit of 911 ignorance where delusions rule your mind on 911.

... you like anti-intellectual opinions on 911 based on hearsay, lies and fantasy. They usually are self debunking; no debunkers are needed.

buddy, I may have to add you to my ignore list to join johnny boy because all you ever do is use those terms over and over and over and over again.

If I had a dime for every time you said "fantasy", "delusion", "hearsay", "lies", "failed" etc.. I would be a multi-millionaire.

If I didn't know better I would think you are trying very very hard to brainwash people into believing what you say :rolleyes: How did bush put it? "you have to repeat everything over and over...to sort of catapult the progaganda" , very ironic statement coming from him:D
 
This is where you went off topic


Your post is about un-patriotism. Not disrespect. It amuses me to see a truther fall back on quotes from historical figures as a back door from the corner they painted themselves into. You are not the first steve-0

That is not off-topic no matter how much you would like to say it is. I mean being un-patriotic is disrespectful to the country right? Being disrespectful to your country in anyway is un-patriotic right. So your trying to split hairs really doesn't work.

But tell me, what corner did I paint myself into? please be specific instead of the usual "debunker" generalizing!
 
That is not off-topic no matter how much you would like to say it is. I mean being un-patriotic is disrespectful to the country right? Being disrespectful to your country in anyway is un-patriotic right. So your trying to split hairs really doesn't work.

But tell me, what corner did I paint myself into? please be specific instead of the usual "debunker" generalizing!

[With a straight face] Finally :o [/With a straight face] :boggled:


"Dissent Is the Highest Form of Patriotism" Jefferson did not say that as you know and he said this.
"Political dissension is doubtless a less evil than the lethargy of despotism: but still it is a great evil, and it would be as worthy the efforts of the patriot as of the philosopher, to exclude it's influence if possible, from social life. The good are rare enough at best. There is no reason to subdivide them by artificial lines. But whether we shall ever be able so far to perfect the principles of society as that political opinions shall, in it's intercourse, be as inoffensive as those of philosophy, mechanics, or any other, may well be doubted." TJ to Thomas Pinckney, 29 May 1797
Jefferson would see you as an anti-intellectual follower of a group who disrespects their country by apologizing for terrorists. You hide behind false words you made up or did not even check to see if they were true like your failed false ideas on 911.

Why do you have 911Turth NAZI/1984 like name. The only dissent 911TruthLies does is spread lies, hearsay, and delusions. Your movement is not dissent it is anti-intellectual claptrap club to act like you have something to protest; you fail to gather evidence first and you go off spreading lies.
 
Last edited:
That is not off-topic no matter how much you would like to say it is. I mean being un-patriotic is disrespectful to the country right? Being disrespectful to your country in anyway is un-patriotic right. So your trying to split hairs really doesn't work.

But tell me, what corner did I paint myself into? please be specific instead of the usual "debunker" generalizing!

This corner here


You keep dodging and weaving there buddy. You are the one claiming it was a "truther" that vandalised the memorial so you need to show the proof of this. I have never claimed it was anyone one way or the other, I will wait for evidence to evaluate before I make a decision on that one, you however being a debunker automaitically assumed it was a "truther" because that is how you work.

So again, stop dodging and stop trying to derail the thread. Either show proof that it was a "truther" or admit you were wrong to bash "truthers" for this one.


To which I showed the evidence and track record of truther activity
Only a complete jackass would assert that the vandalism of the memorial on Staten island was a false flag operation.


  1. the truth movement is not that important for a debumker to risk getting caught defacing a memorial
  2. a debunker would have too much compassion to deface a 9/11 memorial
  3. truthers have a track record of assaults
  4. truthers have a track record public disturbances
  5. truthers have a track record accusing innocents of complicity
  6. truthers have a track record of showing disrespect for authority
  7. truthers have a track record of defacing flags for example
http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm89/AWSmith1955/071103-911.jpg


​

Then you went into a political anti-patriotism rant including a series of non sequitur historical quotes in a failed attempt to justify the actions of truthers. Enjoy your corner steve-0
 
Steve Austin:

Back in post 117 I had a question for you, but I think you overlooked it. Here it is again:


So if a black family in Georgia woke up one morning to find a burning cross on their lawn, as sheriff of the town would you

a) go looking for members of the KKK, or
b) devote your manpower to the possibility that someone in the black community is trying to give white supremacists a bad name?


This question is not entirely tongue-in-cheek. I'd really like to know what you'd do.
 
[With a straight face] Finally :o [/With a straight face] :boggled:

Nice dodge on that one, did you finally see how wrong you were to accuse me of not having any respect? Of course you will never admit it as this response from you shows, but it is there for everyone to see.

"Dissent Is the Highest Form of Patriotism" Jefferson did not say that as you know and he said this.

There you go again setting up the straw man based on a false argument so you can then try and ridicule me. I never said Jefferson said it. Re-read what I said...

"Dissent Is the Highest Form of Patriotism"


Or how Jefferson put it...


“The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions, that I wish it to be always kept alive. It will often be exercised when wrong, but better so than not to be exercised at all. I like a little rebellion now and then.” - Thomas Jefferson

Jefferson would see you as an anti-intellectual follower of a group who disrespects their country by apologizing for terrorists. You hide behind false words you made up or did not even check to see if they were true like your failed false ideas on 911.

My irony meter just got so overwhelmed on that paragraph alone I think it hit the moon. "hide behind false words...did not even check to see if they were true" ROFL

Why do you have 911Turth NAZI/1984 like name. The only dissent 911TruthLies does is spread lies, hearsay, and delusions. Your movement is not dissent it is anti-intellectual claptrap club to act like you have something to protest; you fail to gather evidence first and you go off spreading lies.

beachnut says 9/11 truth has no evidence and all we do is spread lies... I guess it must be true then right. I mean he repeats this mantra of his so very very very often (to you know...catapult the propaganda) that it must be true by now.

I think what is happening to you beachnut is you see 9/11 truth as having gained so much ground these past few years and you see that you will not be able to keep going on spreading your lies and bad mouthing truthers much longer that you are in a panic state and are simply lashing out, over and over again. You do see that that is how you look don't you?
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom